ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1220 857956
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,220 Replies
Crossovergamer50
Crossovergamer50
2 posts
Nomad

Ok so i have an idea... Im an xbox gamer that sometimes plays flashgames... So theres a thing called the xbox live market where u can biy gamea with ni diaks to play anytime with ni hassle, and its somewhat cheap, so i thonk sonny 3/sinjid ahould be on the marketplace when theu come out, and have 2 fight modes, one the traditinal and 2 3d where u can run around and talk to people and go to b

Crossovergamer50
Crossovergamer50
2 posts
Nomad

And stuff.. Konda like naruto rise od the ninjs

P.S. Im ona smart fone, sorry for my premature post and all spelling errors

robertbuzz
robertbuzz
1 posts
Nomad

i have an ideea:1. 18 zones +3 secret zones 2.Felicity,Roald and Veradux have arrested by ZPCI Lord and you will kill it at zone 8 and in finnaly 3. new 2 partners Rochelle(Mage) Ron(Gladiator). Good Luck

Scarlettt
Scarlettt
40 posts
Nomad

@robert, No.

I've been looking forward to this game for such a long time, it's good to see a long video. I didn't watch more than a minute due to spoilers, but I'm excited.

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

I loved playing both games for Sonny and I'll likely play through them again. I am very excited for a sequel, but I don't want to read too much into it because I know I will only get my hopes up. )':

Endon
Endon
2 posts
Nomad

"lets just hope its not another 2 years this time..."

*looks at date*

3years

Perspicacity
Perspicacity
58 posts
Peasant

wow, I gotta say that games looks pretty good I could see that on the snes, certainly well beyond the typical flash game standard. I am looking forward to Sonny 3 but Alpha will be a good way to bide my time till it comes out.

taylorkills2
taylorkills2
2 posts
Blacksmith

alpha won't come out for a long time and the game itself will take even longer Perspicacity.It may take up to 1 1/2 more at most. Though most of his fans like sonny better than Sninja or whatever its called. Krin doesn't care. He's been working on Sninja for years so he won't just switch over to sonny. He would lose most of his fans if he did switch over to sonny. If it would just take half a year from now than he would of had switched to it a year or 2 ago.

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

i cant wait for it! *-*

Optimon
Optimon
1 posts
Nomad

He better make a Sonny 3. It's his best series, in my opinion. He'd better.

david1234254
david1234254
16 posts
Peasant

Yeah, bad ***, can't wait to see number three!

sonicsdimas
sonicsdimas
14 posts
Peasant

i cannot wait for Sonny 3!

darkhaunter3
darkhaunter3
13 posts
Nomad

I think this game is worth a long wait,or even longer, but just try to make it fast to load.

mnobodeddd
mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

I just realized something after flipping through about 10 pages of comments on this thread: Most of the people basically just put this exact sentence "I can't wait for Sonny 3" I understand it's gonna be an awesome game but come on you're kind of spamming the thread, say something at least kind of meaningful.

markzi
markzi
103 posts
Nomad

DarkHunter, he can't For it to load fast h'ed have to cut down on the graphics and content

Showing 976-990 of 1220