ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1220 857954
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,220 Replies
rorin
rorin
1 posts
Nomad

u guys are correct and I,m ready to see the game come out now

Recoveration
Recoveration
11 posts
Nomad

I really didn't like Sonny 2 as much as 1, but if they made a 3rd in the series I would definetly want to play it :P

Paltronia
Paltronia
2 posts
Nomad

lol, the first post on this was december 3 years ago, and they said about 2 years, so where is it????? ive been waiting for it since sonny 2 came out.

Zyph
Zyph
38 posts
Nomad

don't hold your breath, sonny 3 won't be out for like 10 to 16 months

dannyboy098
dannyboy098
8 posts
Nomad

no way

Hearthunter
Hearthunter
56 posts
Nomad

I just realized something after flipping through about 10 pages of comments on this thread: Most of the people basically just put this exact sentence "I can't wait for Sonny 3" I understand it's gonna be an awesome game but come on you're kind of spamming the thread, say something at least kind of meaningful.

True. I politely ask a mod a close this thread, as it only generates spam. When Sonny 3 is out (IF it is out someday), people WILL definitely play it, regardless this post is active or not. This is only a spam generator.
Kert2712
Kert2712
1 posts
Nomad

Offtopic, does Krin have a website/blog/forum for sonny 3 developing? Like where he gets the beta testers and where he posts his progress.

Space_SNIPER
Space_SNIPER
1 posts
Nomad

when is sonny 3 comming out?

hardfiz01
hardfiz01
1 posts
Nomad

2011 now, there's no sonny 3

angusbeef16
angusbeef16
1 posts
Nomad

i think krin should make sonny 3 first, with most players wanting the ending to the sonny series, it would be a good idea to make this game first. sinjid is fun, i admit, but if he really wants the acception and love of all armorgames players, he will see that making sonny 3 is his best option at the moment.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Well yeah but Krin really has his own agendas doesn't he....

undelivering
undelivering
65 posts
Nomad

sonny is ok, a bit repetive(however you spell it)

Xelemill
Xelemill
1 posts
Nomad

I would like to try sonny 3

Zyph
Zyph
38 posts
Nomad

@ soccerdude2

Indeed

Mysterygamer21
Mysterygamer21
1 posts
Nomad

it porb baly going to be VERY long because i finished Sonny 2 in half an hour on chalanging

Showing 991-1005 of 1220