ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1220 857869
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,220 Replies
STS2012
STS2012
18 posts
Nomad

I cant wait for it to come out

tobiagoodboy
tobiagoodboy
66 posts
Shepherd

i agree with STS2012 and cingcon

irishsandman
irishsandman
2 posts
Nomad

Ok. Sonny one and duce rock. And I agree there should definitely be more of them. But does anybody have any recommendations of similar games to tide me over. I love the layout, but can't manage to find anything else like it. Am I screwed?

irishsandman
irishsandman
2 posts
Nomad

Who created sonny? And do they have any other games?

Minish
Minish
28 posts
Peasant

Sonny 3? Sounds intersting, but I prefer sonny 1 so far :Â&acute

cingcon
cingcon
152 posts
Nomad

irishsandman- the maker of sonny is krin and he has a few other games such as colony and tainted kingdom

Eckbert
Eckbert
2 posts
Nomad

Sonny is awesome I hope the third one comes soon

joelfettion
joelfettion
3 posts
Nomad

When he makes the 3rd Sonny,it MUST have a multiplayer mode on , although there might be loads of hackers like there was on colony.

Deathsilencer
Deathsilencer
18 posts
Nomad

When sonny gets to the Episode 3, it would be great for me.Krin is making lots of different series of games, so he can't focus only on one. He might delay some to add onto the popular ones though. Sonny 3 is a must.

JackyC
JackyC
65 posts
Nomad

I liked the sonny 2 game too. I would have thought it would take AGES to make though considering how complicated the coding and the graphics would be. Maybe it would come out quicker if people stopped asking questions and let Krin spend his valuable time making it and producing his other games as well.

While you are all waiting for the third instalment, why don't you all go and check out the game Arcuz - I think it is an extremely good game and it is an RPG like sonny and the ideas of both games are upon a similar wavelength. The game frontier is also an option as this is also an RPG and the fighting system is also quite closely related to Sonny2's. My Pet Protector is the one game I think is the closest to Sonny 2 because it has different areas on the map and you are constantly advancing levels and upgrading your weapons and armour.

Probably the easiest and most obvious solution is to go back to the original sonny and give that a shot.

Just a few ideas - Looking forward to the third Sonny game. Lets hope it will be worth the wait

rednassss
rednassss
11 posts
Nomad

I like Sonny an i hope that there is coming a Sonny 3, but i don't want to wait 2 years...

didi0625
didi0625
2 posts
Nomad

a great game must take time to be conceived ...

ILCOVERU
ILCOVERU
26 posts
Peasant

it comes out july!!!

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

some say E.T.A. 2011.

alphahawk
alphahawk