ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1220 857868
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,220 Replies
TwilightShadows
TwilightShadows
4 posts
Nomad

The creator of the series is Krin not kyzak2.

Computerfreak
Computerfreak
6 posts
Nomad

i hope so

Computerfreak
Computerfreak
6 posts
Nomad

but i think this is going to be a longwait game

xtruedealx
xtruedealx
3 posts
Nomad

lol,what if they had like a um,,,,,,,,,,,,,spartan class on sonny 3-.- it would be pretty cool.Krin should add like a online co op seriously.Maybe like there could be a co op room,
maybe when ur on the main screen it could say Co-op,then u could go to online by clicking go online co-op or something,idk,u can select your partner in the lobby.Like on Colony.u know wat im sayin?????

belthizor24
belthizor24
27 posts
Nomad

i was not a big fan of sonny 2 it was to repetetive for me, i hope sonny 3 will be a 10/10

alphatornado99
alphatornado99
3 posts
Nomad

sonny 3 if it comes wont come for another at least5 month

zarco
zarco
166 posts
Nomad

I don't know if sonny 3 will come soon, but I can pray... it's been over a year I think since #2 came out. #2 still has replay value for me, though. So, I think the wait will be worth it to make the best possible game. Maybe he'll add co-op, online battles (1 v 1, 3 v 3, etc.), or even creation elements.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

dude, if krin ads a co-op that means he'll have to make servers, and make it to where you can chat in fights plus the partner has to control either vera, rolad, or fecily sense 2 sonnys would be over powered.

Chozo1992
Chozo1992
78 posts
Farmer

Man i cant wait till it's here, anyone know of a release date?

Pranj
Pranj
1 posts
Nomad

the second part is so cool the third mut be great

xAdhesivex
xAdhesivex
6 posts
Nomad

Cool, can't wait.

Chozo1992
Chozo1992
78 posts
Farmer

anyone know of any insideness on whats it about? cuz man im am SOOO looking forward to it

meta1
meta1
5 posts
Peasant

its takin to much.
i dont think this month will release
maybe on june

obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

anyone know of any insideness on whats it about? cuz man im am SOOO looking forward to it

Wanna know? Find the zone with no blood trails, and gimme a screenshot of you killing the Corrupter while she's in corruter form.
runeword
runeword
22 posts
Nomad

Can't wait for this game to come out.

Showing 421-435 of 1220