ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1220 857870
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,220 Replies
FalconParakeet
FalconParakeet
2 posts
Nomad

i need sonny i need sonny i need sonny i like it so and im a girl for that you tink im a boy XD i lover this games!!!

Anrok
Anrok
2 posts
Nomad

meeeeee has to play sonny 3 before summer 2010 or me go nutts RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr

jrhthe2nd
jrhthe2nd
4 posts
Nomad

hopefully there are type in cheats for special armor or something.
or you could buy complete sets of armor

miksusiili
miksusiili
15 posts
Nomad

I dont like Sonny, it starts boring in first battle. All time Battle! Why character cant move in this game world? And hit in enemy start battle?

chubyandres
chubyandres
5 posts
Nomad

i hope sonny comes out with better moves because this moves suck

devilwes
devilwes
1 posts
Nomad

I reallly can't wait for sonny 3

TheMuteMutant
TheMuteMutant
1 posts
Nomad

Oh, boy! I wonder what the third Sonny will be like!

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

cant wait lolz

but...wow! This thread is 2 years old!

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Oh, boy! I wonder what the third Sonny will be like!

Likely new classes, new characters, equipment, moves, etc.
but...wow! This thread is 2 years old!

Heh...heh, yeah.
sonofthecptn
sonofthecptn
4 posts
Nomad

hey how old is this thing and how long is it going to be till sonny 3 comes out.[b]how long......

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

hey how old is this thing and how long is it going to be till sonny 3 comes out.[b]how long.

Right now...well, to tell ya, we don't know when it's coming out. But it's coming out alright. It might take awhile, since Krin has college, and Sinjid 3. He's working on Sinjid 3 first though...
Shadowpie
Shadowpie
1 posts
Nomad

[b]Krin told me that sonny 3 will have all of these awesome stuff!!
And funny moves like "Man I Hate Doctors"!!

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

And funny moves like "Man I Hate Doctors"!!

Did he tell you what it does?
dropshock
dropshock
6 posts
Nomad

Just a suggestion.
Mabye if there is a foruth it could be played in the prespective of a regular Z.P.C.I. This should be a prequal because I think the 3rd ends the story.

So heres the story.

When the guy finds out that the zombie outbreak is a lie and the leaders are making sure it stays a threat. They can no longer let him live, for they cant trust him to keep their deep secret. So he is on the run and his squad and own teammates betray him. He goes everywhere and searches for allies but to no avail. So just to make an ending, he is found and "disposed of" and the secret of the Z.P.C.I. dies with him...

Did you like it? give some feed back and tell me what you think, just nothing mean alright?

Fweaky
Fweaky
81 posts
Nomad

i really hope #3 comes out lol i loved the last 2, and one more would be incredible =P Krins doing an amazing job with his games.

Showing 436-450 of 1220