ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1220 857902
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,220 Replies
punksush1
punksush1
14 posts
Farmer

BE THE CHANGES YOU WANT TO SEE IN THIS WORLD, STOP COMPLAINING! IF YOU WANT A GAME SO BADLY, GO TO COLLEGE AND LEARN HOW TO MAKE THEM!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_JUypWIA_fXM/R8frdjS8imI/AAAAAAAAA7U/XSkvUtmXJjU/s1600-h/bunny_pancake.jpg

TotalEmpty
TotalEmpty
5 posts
Nomad

RANDOM COMMENT! no but seriously its gona be total awesomenes i hope

artur1700
artur1700
2 posts
Peasant

sonny 3 must come now

leothesmith
leothesmith
2 posts
Nomad

he should also make a colony 2 and he is working on sonny 3 look at his profile.

mattiskool
mattiskool
2 posts
Nomad

I think sonny 3 will be one of the best games this year i really like the second one and how it ended so i hope the 3rd will be even more fun

samblue234
samblue234
136 posts
Peasant

Firetail_madness is right, Sonny 3 won't be finished for a long time...

LordPantomime
LordPantomime
1 posts
Nomad

What i think would be real cool would be armor, like when you equip it you get different numbers of power/skill slots, but it can also give you extra stats or what ever, also a good evil rating may be reali cool as well like in KOTOR, and more class/skill set specializations, like in TOR, or KOTOR

Akartje10
Akartje10
38 posts
Nomad

SONNY 3 HELL YEAH

difym
difym
1 posts
Nomad

i hope he adds the ability to save on the ArmorGames Account. i use many different computers

sev322
sev322
463 posts
Nomad

lets hope there is PvP, and team battles

AlderonArmor
AlderonArmor
210 posts
Blacksmith

To be honest with you guys, I've pretty much left AG until Sonny 3 is out. There's really not much else here I care about that I haven't already seen done a hundred times before. Getting sick of waiting, so I'm just not going to wait anymore and do other things.

BeastlyKnight
BeastlyKnight
2 posts
Nomad

Lets all hope sonny 3 will be sucessful

culdude177
culdude177
3 posts
Nomad

sonny 3 is hopefuly coming out in the next year or so i personaly think krin could ad in these updates
*more classes *more locations * more than 10 battles on each location *a armor or sword or something called the demon within and enchantments on wepons and armor
*a world were we end up battleing louis as a master zombie or something and a world were you battle a giant dragon and a sword with a dragon on it

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

I have read somewhere that Krin hates when hes sequel game isnt bettter then the prequel.

And as you all know, then the sonny 2 almost had everything a game should have or can have.

-Good graphic
-Archivements
-Good story
-Diffrent classes
-Good gameplay
and many other thing

So what I am trying to say is, that it is hard to make the game better.

So what I think is, that Krin trying to find a way to make the game better then Sonny 2 without changing the main system.

So for your own sake, dont make him rush the game, or else dont expect much.

runeword
runeword
22 posts
Nomad

cant wait!

Showing 766-780 of 1220