ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1220 857903
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,220 Replies
DirtyJew
DirtyJew
1 posts
Nomad

Could you make an iPhone version?

StefanoVr
StefanoVr
5 posts
Peasant

I recently finished Sonny 2 for the second time, and I think the first episode is still way better than the sequel for several reasons: first of all, the plot was totally fascinating, and a bit longer as well; there were more stuffs to custimize the characte; the abilities were more and more powerful.
Obviously, I enjoyed Sonny 2 as well, and I hope the 3rd episode will come out soon with a great plot (if possible, it would be great to develope it also for the iPhone, so people can play it anywhere).

Definitely one of the best flash games saga on the web.
Thanks to Krin

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

i have to admit the sonny trilogy is an extremely good series! just a pity about sometimes you die really easily or encounter enemies with ridiculous OPness EG the baron in game 2.

samblue234
samblue234
136 posts
Peasant

well he said that this one was going to be so long that they may have to cut it in half.How do we know he hasn't already been working on it this whole time?Anyways yeah he is working on alot of projects right now,but any of them are good to me.Although the cliffhanger was a bit annoying since now I'm left hanging waiting for the story to continue.

jdawg99
jdawg99
6 posts
Jester

ok, i know that this may be a little late for a suggestion, but if u can put it on, i would suggest that there should be an enemy stat where you can see the enemies' stats like their piercings, attributes, and defense cause i would think that would rock

gibbel10
gibbel10
7 posts
Nomad

DONT DELAY SONNY 3 it will be awesome

samblue234
samblue234
136 posts
Peasant

can't wait!

samblue234
samblue234
136 posts
Peasant

woohoo!

inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

this is taking to long krin....because u have almost lost the audience of the sonny player.....i played the first one when it came out and i was 13....now im 17 almost 18 and people who are that age are less intrestid in that stuff...but i still cant wait...but plz hury along

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Inflict your right but as you get older, there will be younger people so the younger people will be intrested in it

samblue234
samblue234
136 posts
Peasant

woooo it's gonna be awesome!

Latchem
Latchem
75 posts
Farmer

I loved the last two games it's a real shame that they take so long to produce :/ But still don't understand why he hasn't realized that that people practically beg for this game, yet he makes others? :P

thedamondude
thedamondude
43 posts
Nomad

sonny and its predecessor was great i can only hope that sonny 3 is worth the wait

DonJay
DonJay
1 posts
Nomad

Personally I've played through both games at least 3 times with each class and have played on both heroic and challenging, I'm getting bored and the new sonny is taking too long. i don't know how much longer the predecessors can hold my attention...

Teakorian
Teakorian
6 posts
Nomad

I cant wait for the release, hopefully krin can hurry up because its been a long wait. But then again everyone wants the new game right when you beat the current game. I'm hoping the best for sonny 3

Showing 781-795 of 1220