ForumsForum GamesZombie Onslaught RPG

156 26278
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

The zombies have taken over the whole entire world but you decide your not gonna die easily you construct a barricade surrounding your house this might not hold them off but it will provide some cover!

Okay Sheets are like this...

Name:
HP:10/10
Armor:Clothes
WeaponChoose from these 3 Crowbar,Lead Pipe,or a Sledgehammer)
Secondary Weapon:Slingshot
ClassKiller is good with all types of weapons,Engineer can build defenses,Doctors can cure fellow ally's,Farmers can plant food to provide well food!)

Only 6 may join after i get used to your masses i may decide to add more slots as the days go on in this game the zombies get stronger and stronger! but with each few kills you get stronger too! Everybody starts in the same house as the First one to join here are the zombie types

Zombie
Your Average every night Zombie

Running Zombie
A Zombie that is a little faster than the average Zombie

Tough Zombie
These zombies usually come out at the end of each wave these zombies can take lots of hits before dying

To provide a good strategy for you there should be least 2 killers to control zombie population,1 engineer to build defenses,2 doctor to cure you, and 1 farmer to provide you with food after each wave the sun comes up and destroys all zombies the sun comes up at 6:00 AM game time after 12 Hours the sun goes down at 6:00 PM and zombies keep rising you can spend those 12 hours either searching for some survivors,new weapons,searching for food,or building defenses

• 156 Replies
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

TIME! did i not say that you must always post ALL Character information when posting!!! Do you not even pay attention to the slightest things?! GOD! *facepalm*

Time

You decide to gather some more supplies... You found a piece of wood,a box of nails,and some rusted metal... You take them to base and soon find that the base has some light now! you take the stuff downstairs where the other pile of stuff is...

NOTICE

The engineer must list all of the items that the other teammates have gathered because some of these items can be used to make defenses or craft weapons... AND FOR THE LAST TIME!!! Didn't i tell you Time that you must put in all character info?! Look around you everybody is doing it EXCEPT YOU!

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Name: Superpickle
HP: 10/10
Armor: Clothes
Weapon: Sledgehammer
Secondary Weapon: Slingshot
Class: Killer

2)gather supplies

teeteejay
teeteejay
14 posts
Nomad

May I join?Or is it already closed?

Name: Sonny
Weapon: Lead Pipe

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Okay teeteejay you can join i guess i will just make room for 7 survivors now!

Superpickle

You decide to go gather some supplies and you find... 3 bricks,some bits of metal,and 3 knots of rust you decide to get your findings to base you run back to base as fast as you can as you see the night coming! as you get back to base you hold your pulsing heart as you almost died now you see the zombies starting to rise...

1)Turn on the auto-slingshots!
2)Go out there and pwn them all!
3)Cower in a corner and scream like a sissy baby!

Sonny

You wake up in a small house and see a doctor curing you you find wound on your arm and see the doctor wrapping your wound with a bandage someone in the base called Superpickle gave you a lead pipe and a slingshot...You decide what to do...

1)Pick on them from afar with your slingshot!
2)Get close and bash em with your pipe!
3)Run towards them and let them eat you

and also Superpickle and Sonny you each get a free car door shield so put in a "Shield" slot when you are posting from now on everybody! and to Sonny you must always and i mean ALWAYS put in all character info when posting your choice okay?

Notice

I will call you all by your character names since it makes my life easier!

teeteejay
teeteejay
14 posts
Nomad

Name: Sonny
Shield(1)

1)Pick on them from afar with your slingshot!
(since there are auto-turrets anyway)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Sonny

You decide to use your slingshot to kill them you find 3 knots of rust next to you you load 1 up and target a zombie it hits the zombie in the head! then you load up the next 1 and it kills the zombie you find a small zombie crawling towards the barricade you pick up the last knot and shoot it and the thing dies! There are more zombies and you have no ammo left...

1)Jump over the barricade and charge!
2)Let the auto-slingshots do the work
3)Cower in a corner...

NOTE

Killing a few zombies will result in you getting stronger which means you will gain a few hp when you kill some

bachirn
bachirn
41 posts
Nomad

Name:Bachir
Weapon:Crowbar
Secondary weapon:Slingshot
shield:Car door
Class:Engineer

So, since I'm the only engineer here, I'll post the items that I have gathered : 6 shields and a power supply that works on gas

3) Thank you for the food, it's delicious :P

Regi
Regi
14 posts
Farmer

Name:kilax
Weapon:metal bat
Secondary weapon:knife
shield:stop sign
Class:medic

got room for a medic?

Regi
Regi
14 posts
Farmer

Weapon:metal bat
Secondary weapon:knife
shield:stop sign

btw i have suplise
1 loaf of bread
2 big slices of cheese
1 lighter
4 flash lights
and a first aid kit

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

No Kilax you don't have supplies at first you need to gather them and you choose from 3 starting weapons and you only haves slingshot as a secondary and no shields at first shields at first you get a free car door... but you can join! and Bachirn please list all of the items everyone has gathered it would be nice if you did that since it's hard writing for like 8 people! i will give scenarios tomorrow I'm getting tired

Regi
Regi
14 posts
Farmer

Weapon:crowbar
Secondary weapon:slingshot
shield:none < i think thats how it goes wen i have no shield rite?

ok fair enough (it is ur game after all)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Kilax you get a free Car Door Shield when you join so do that and please always post your information i already have enough trouble on my hands!

Kilax

You remember that you were driving your car home from Military Training when you woke up in a small house you had noticed your wounds had bandages on them you see some others fighting off the zombies they hand you a crowbar and a slingshot

1)Jump over the barricade and hit them!
2)Cower in a corner!
3)Run towards the zombies and be zombie food!

Bachir

You have noticed the zombies are starting to attack now! You take out your crowbar and jump over the barricade and you exterminate 3 zombies! but 1 zombie hits you with it's claws! (-2 HP)

1)Retaliate by hitting it back!
2)Run away!
3)Kill the zombie and kill some more!

Regi
Regi
14 posts
Farmer

Weapon:crowbar
Secondary weapon:slingshot
shield:car door

1) jump over the barricade and hit them!

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Got Room for One more? I have an excelent shot with long-range weapons, and that's only it you can handle another person.

Name: Xenocrates
Secondary Weapon: Bola (maybe?)
Shield: Car Door
Class: Sniper

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

1) sry no info and been gone for 5 days idk if i still in and i in hurry dont have time to put info of carecter i will tomarrow but ya

Showing 31-45 of 156