ForumsForum GamesZombie Onslaught RPG

156 26273
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

The zombies have taken over the whole entire world but you decide your not gonna die easily you construct a barricade surrounding your house this might not hold them off but it will provide some cover!

Okay Sheets are like this...

Name:
HP:10/10
Armor:Clothes
WeaponChoose from these 3 Crowbar,Lead Pipe,or a Sledgehammer)
Secondary Weapon:Slingshot
ClassKiller is good with all types of weapons,Engineer can build defenses,Doctors can cure fellow ally's,Farmers can plant food to provide well food!)

Only 6 may join after i get used to your masses i may decide to add more slots as the days go on in this game the zombies get stronger and stronger! but with each few kills you get stronger too! Everybody starts in the same house as the First one to join here are the zombie types

Zombie
Your Average every night Zombie

Running Zombie
A Zombie that is a little faster than the average Zombie

Tough Zombie
These zombies usually come out at the end of each wave these zombies can take lots of hits before dying

To provide a good strategy for you there should be least 2 killers to control zombie population,1 engineer to build defenses,2 doctor to cure you, and 1 farmer to provide you with food after each wave the sun comes up and destroys all zombies the sun comes up at 6:00 AM game time after 12 Hours the sun goes down at 6:00 PM and zombies keep rising you can spend those 12 hours either searching for some survivors,new weapons,searching for food,or building defenses

• 156 Replies
teeteejay
teeteejay
14 posts
Nomad

sorry, here are my real stats.

Name: Sonny
HP: 8/11
Armor: Clothes
Weapon: Lead Pipe
Secondary Weapon: Slingshot
Class: Killer
Shield(1)
2)Let the docs cure you

Regi
Regi
14 posts
Farmer

Name:kilax
HP:11/11
Weapon:crowbar
Secondary weapon:slingshot
shield:car door
Class:medic

woo hoo take that u stupid zombies! we rule!

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Name: Superpickle
HP: 12/12
Armor: Clothes
Weapon: Sledgehammer
Shield: Car Door

2)Scream like a baby some more

Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

Name:Smith
HP:11/11
armor:clothes
Weapon:crowbar
Secondary Weapon:slingshot
Class:killer
Sheild:NA
(3) gather survivors

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Name: Xenocrates
HP: 11/11 (woot! thanks)
Weapon: Lead Pipe
Class: Sniper
Shield: Car Door

1) gather weapons

bachirn
bachirn
41 posts
Nomad

Name:Bachir
HP:10/10
Weapon:Crowbar
Secondary weapon:Slingshot
shield:Car door
Class:Engineer
Items : 6 Card doors, power generator, food, piece of wood, box of nails and a rusted metal

1)I'll upgrade our defense

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
HP:8/13
Weapon: Sledgehammer
2) gather supplies cause other two people are doing others

Drdart95
Drdart95
10 posts
Nomad

can i join
Name: Dart
HP: 10/10
Weapon: Crowbar
Class: Engineer

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Okay guys StraightJaketMan will be helping me with the game when i am not on he will give you scenarios and no nobody else and i mean NOBODY will join anymore

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

alright, let's get started. I guess I should let Riou do me so that I don't give myself an unfair advantage. Let's get on with the show, then!

Sonny

The doc's cure you fully. However, they had to drug you for one of your more serious wounds. You sit bown for a while, then...

a. Take a rest
b. Go for supplies
c. Go look for weapons

Superpickle

You decide to scream like a baby some more. Lot of good that does you. A zombie manages to get a little too close...

a. Faint
b. Decide you don't like his company
c. Try to outrun him

Smith

You search the area a bit, and call out some names. However, the only thing you seem to attract are the flies. Nearby, you see a river, but if you go there, you'll lose sight of the base.

a. Go back to the base. You can stink for a while
b. Go to te river. You REALLY need a bath
c. Cower in the feetle position. you can't decide. (lol)

Bachir

You mamage to scrap up a bunch of steel plates, and car parts, for the defence. While you search, you also maanage to find something. It looks like a bag, filled with... something. You bring it back to the base along with the parts, and...

a. Open the bag
b. Keep the bag, but don't open it just yet
c. Give the bag to someone (if you pick c, than you pick who to give the bag to)

Mc Loven

You manage to scrape up a decent amount of water (about 4 days worth,) however, you can't seem to be able to find food.

a. Keep looking for supplies.
b. Go back. It seems a little dark.
c. Figure someone else might have found food, and search for weapons.

Dart

They said you probably wouldn't wake up for another few days. They figured you wouldn't wake up at all. owever, you manage to open your eyes, and attemp to sit up in bed. However, the pain in your side makes you sit back down. A doctor manages to get you some water, and tries to explain everything to you. Something about zombies... about fighting... and something about his girlfriend (here he begins to cry). Another doctor pulls him away, and asks if you want anything. You feel a little tired, and start seeing a black fuzz around your eyes. You...

a. Ask for some food
b. Say something sarcastic
c. Go unconcious. You may just do that anyways...

on a side note...Tell me how it goes!

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

NEW SCENARIO UPDATE:

The sun starts to go down. It's around 4:00 as far as you can tell... And there are already stirrings...everywhere...

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Okay StraightJaketMan... In case you just don't know everyone is in the same base okay?

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

...I know... I just think it would make sense if everyone went in different directions to search, and that there may be more than one section to the base itself...say, by the way, where is the base? You never really specify where it is...

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

The base is in well... the base is in... let me think! *sits in thinking chair* in Mc Loven's house in New York... Close to lots of shops and a nearby river...

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

alright... Now that I have a good idea of where i am...lol

Showing 61-75 of 156