ForumsForum GamesZombie Onslaught RPG

156 26277
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

The zombies have taken over the whole entire world but you decide your not gonna die easily you construct a barricade surrounding your house this might not hold them off but it will provide some cover!

Okay Sheets are like this...

Name:
HP:10/10
Armor:Clothes
WeaponChoose from these 3 Crowbar,Lead Pipe,or a Sledgehammer)
Secondary Weapon:Slingshot
ClassKiller is good with all types of weapons,Engineer can build defenses,Doctors can cure fellow ally's,Farmers can plant food to provide well food!)

Only 6 may join after i get used to your masses i may decide to add more slots as the days go on in this game the zombies get stronger and stronger! but with each few kills you get stronger too! Everybody starts in the same house as the First one to join here are the zombie types

Zombie
Your Average every night Zombie

Running Zombie
A Zombie that is a little faster than the average Zombie

Tough Zombie
These zombies usually come out at the end of each wave these zombies can take lots of hits before dying

To provide a good strategy for you there should be least 2 killers to control zombie population,1 engineer to build defenses,2 doctor to cure you, and 1 farmer to provide you with food after each wave the sun comes up and destroys all zombies the sun comes up at 6:00 AM game time after 12 Hours the sun goes down at 6:00 PM and zombies keep rising you can spend those 12 hours either searching for some survivors,new weapons,searching for food,or building defenses

• 156 Replies
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Xenocrates

You wake up in a small house with lots of survivors in it they explain to you what is happening in the would they tell you you have been asleep for a week! They give you a lead pipe,slingshot, and a car door... You hear lots of moaning and clashing weapons

1)Jump out and shoot those zombies with your slingshot like a mad man
2)Aim Carefully from far away and nail those zombies!
3)Cower in the stupid corner

Mc Loven

You jump over the barricade and start bashing some zombies! You manage to kill 10 zombies! (+2 Max HP) But then 2 zombies pile up on you and start scratching at you! (-5 HP!) You quickly break free and kill them your arm is bleeding and wounded if your wound gets touched by any zombie you will be infected

1)Continue Fighting
2)Let the doctors in the house cure you
3)Let yourself die

P.S You guys are all in the same house defending the same spot as soon as you get enough parts you can upgrade the barricade,turrets,and the house itself

teeteejay
teeteejay
14 posts
Nomad

Name: Sonny
HP: 10/10
Armor: Clothes
Weapon: Lead Pipe
Secondary Weapon: Slingshot
Class: Killer
Shield(1)
1)Jump over the barricade and charge!

[i]Sorry for not replying for a while. Game is getting tough, with ppl getting hurt. What happens when you die?[i]

Regi
Regi
14 posts
Farmer

Name:kilax
Weapon:crowbar
Secondary weapon:slingshot
shield:car door
Class:medic

[i] then u better hope a can revive u! XD [i]

Communist
Communist
522 posts
Nomad

Name: Communist Bob
Armor: Kevlar vest, bullet proof gas mask, Soviet helmet
Weapon: AK-47 SOPMOD
Secondary Weapon: M9, Mini Uzi
Sheild: A "wall of bullets"
Class: Covert Ops / Spec Ops

bachirn
bachirn
41 posts
Nomad

Name:Bachir
Weapon:Crowbar
Secondary weapon:Slingshot
shield:Car door
Class:Engineer
Items : 6 Card doors, power generator, food, piece of wood, box of nails and a rusted metal ( BTW I now should mention them in every post ? )

1) Retaliate . Could I begin upgrading or not yet ? I mean the barricade .

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Name: Superpickle
Weapon: Sledgehammer
Shield: Car Door

3)Cower in a corner and scream like a sissy baby!

Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

Name:smith
armor:clothes
weapon:crowbar
secondary weapon: crowbar

1) jump over zombies and smash them.(sorry for the wait)

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Name: Xenocrates
Class: Sniper

#2) Aim Carefully and Take them out from afar

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Sonny

You jump over the barricade and charge at the zombies with your weapon in hand you are charging so fast you don't realize you just killed 5 zombies! (+1 MAX HP) but a zombie grabs hold of you and throws you against the barricade! (-5 HP!) and then you quickly run inside!

1)Rest for a while
2)Let the docs cure you
3)Eat some food

Kilax

You decide to jump over the barricade and hit those mindless zombies! you see a group of 5 zombies and jump behind them and then you start hitting them as hard as you can you kill them all! (+1 MAX HP)

Communist Bob

You decide to jump over the barricade and then a zombie 1000 Feet Tall crushes you! Hahaha sucks to be you!

Bachir

You retaliate by hitting back the zombie! You bash it with your shield and hit it in the head! (+1 MAX HP!) You decide to go back and jump over the barricade since the battlefield is not your place

1)Begin to upgrade the barricade
2)Begin to upgrade the slingshots
3)Begin to upgrade the weapons

That Communist Bob thing was a joke! He automatically got killed cause he was a cheater but you guys don't really get squashed by a 1000 Feet Zombie only he does Hahaha sucks to be him!

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Superpickle

You cower in the corner and scream like a sissy baby! But you quickly get over your fear and jump over the barricade! You spin with your sledgehammer really fast and your like a tornado and you kill 10 zombies and send em flying! (+2 Max HP)

1)Continue killing them
2)Scream like a baby some more
3)Take them out with your slingshot

Smith

You jump over the barricade and scream "IT'S TIME TO SMASH!!!" You then jump high in the air and smash the ground creating a shockwave that sends 5 zombies flying into the air! (+1 Max HP)

1)Go back and scream like a sissy baby
2)Continue fighting
3)Rest a while

Xenocrates

You take out your slingshot and pick up some sharp rocks and you then start firing like a mad man! all the shots you fired hit 5 zombies and killed them all! (+1 MAX HP) Nice shot...

1)go back into the house
2)Kill some more
3)Stay near the barricade and remain watch

SCENE

You all watch as the sun finally rises up into the sky and the moon begins to descend the zombies start moaning in pain and agony you watch as they all burn and decay in the beautiful morning sun! You all cheer for having survive once again another day of Zombie Madness! You all go inside and rest for a while...

Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

what about me *sniffle*

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

lol. Poor Communist Bob.

Anyways,

Name: Xenocrates
HP: 11/11 (woot! thanks)
Class: Sniper

#3) Stay near the Barricade and keep watch (no, mister zombie, I'm not the target. YOU are!)

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
HP:8/13
Weapon: Sledgehammer
2)Let the doctors in the house cure you

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Okay guys... New Scenarios!

Captain Mc Loven (Since you are teh leader)

After a while the doctors cure you and put bandages on your wounds soon you feel a little bit better ! (+2 HP) You see the sun coming up now what should i do you think to yourself

1)Search for weapons
2)Search for supplies
3)Search for survivors

Xenocrates

After staying near the barricade for a while you get bored and see the sun going up a sigh of relief comes from you as you do not have to kill anymore zombies in the next 12 hours you think on what to do

1)Gather Weapons
2)Gather Supplies
3)search for survivors

Smith

You get bored because you didn't pick a choice on your scenario so you have a little snooze then you get blinded by the morning light least you don't have to face any zombies in the next 12 hours...

1)Gather supplies
2)Gather weapons
3)Gather Survivors

And to Bachir... Please list all gathered items and weapons every page and also do not forget to post all character info when you post...

teeteejay
teeteejay
14 posts
Nomad

Name: Sonny
Shield(1)

2)Let the docs cure you