ForumsForum GamesTerror RPG

201 27665
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Its my 3rd RPG and a long time since i said something on Armorgames.com.... ya i hope many of you will like it!

Earth has been invaded by many things. Killer ants, mutant birds, zombies, and a whole lot more. All deadly. Humans have been killed. But some still stand to give all humans hope. Thats you.

Fill this in!

Name:
Weapon: (pick one: toxic spray/ nail gun/ Taser)
Job: Police officer(fast, quick and reliable)/ terrorist(strong, destructive)

Rules:
No spam
I'm the one who makes the story
Any questions ask
Only 6 slots avaliable for now

Please join in

• 201 Replies
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

im in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City. (South-East Asia) And no im not vietnamese, in Korean.

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

indeed. us british often take the piss somewhat. however, you take the piss of us for our teeth for which we have absolutely no problem hahaha and tony blair sucked up to george bush but now hes GONE!! georgey will soon be too... and we have to deal with gordon brown... hes an angry scotsman. -.-

starwars1
starwars1
44 posts
Nomad

wait so octobokid it looks like english on my screen what abour yours? i think our computers have translaters. that would be cool!

starwars1
starwars1
44 posts
Nomad

try the happy rpg i made it and its like this 1 only a different story to it.

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

*im Korean i mean :P
(remember that sec. weapons are held on your left hand and weapons are held on the right....)

2. superpickle: you can equip it as your weapon... later you might get better sec. weapons like....(won't tell you :P)

Adam, you slap the zombie before it shoots you. It drops its gun and it says "****" You are very offended so you pick up the D.Eagle and shoot his head off(+1 exp!). After some time you find a exit of the roof. You decide to leave the roof. As you leave the roof you soon discover that you are in a hospital. What do you do?

1. search for survivers, weapons and medicine(to revive your hp)
2. kill any monsters in the floor.
3. find the exit

Andrew, you decide to go mad!(berserk... but whatever its similar :P) you jump out and land on your knee(-1 hp... owch) and you begin running. As you run, you soon see a acid spider. You shock it and deep fry it!(+2exp) Soon after running you arrive at the city(you were in the woods before). What do you do now?

1. look for survivers
2. look for weapons
3. look for monsters to kill!

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

the reason i know english is because i went to a international school for 8 years :P(that teaches in a British curriclum) (i can't spell some words.... so what??!!)

starwars1
starwars1
44 posts
Nomad

Andrew
Hp:9/10 HP
Weapon:Taser
Job: Police

1. look for survivers

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Adam
Hp:16/20
Weapon: Desert Eagle
Secondary Weapon: Nail Gun
Job:Terrorist

2. kill any monsters in the floor.

starwars1
starwars1
44 posts
Nomad

im sry if i offened u really just seeing if our cmops were cooler then i thought.

starwars1
starwars1
44 posts
Nomad

try the happy RPG please please please!!!!! ill give u 2 a bounse

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

2 starwars1: sorry i can't join your RPG im in 3 other RPGs and owning a RPG is hard work(sometimes when people don't listen :P)

Andrew, you decide to look for survivers. You see a medical hospital near by(i think you see where im going :P) what do you do?

1. go in and look for survivers
2. ignore it
3. sing the "i love you you love me" crap song by Barney the dinosaur?

starwars1
starwars1
44 posts
Nomad

Andrew
Hp:9/10 HP
Weapon:Taser
Job: Police

4.walk by with taser out in case any infected vampire come out. (from the movie i am legend. starring will smith lol)

starwars1
starwars1
44 posts
Nomad

at least look at my RPG its funny! to me anyway.

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Adam, you decide to kill any monster on the floor. You search the whole floor and all you find is blood, bones and teeth. What do you do now?

1. go downstairs
2. search for weapons
3. search more carefully

starwars1
starwars1
44 posts
Nomad

wait so was i able to use my answer?

Showing 46-60 of 201