ForumsForum GamesTerror RPG

201 27667
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Its my 3rd RPG and a long time since i said something on Armorgames.com.... ya i hope many of you will like it!

Earth has been invaded by many things. Killer ants, mutant birds, zombies, and a whole lot more. All deadly. Humans have been killed. But some still stand to give all humans hope. Thats you.

Fill this in!

Name:
Weapon: (pick one: toxic spray/ nail gun/ Taser)
Job: Police officer(fast, quick and reliable)/ terrorist(strong, destructive)

Rules:
No spam
I'm the one who makes the story
Any questions ask
Only 6 slots avaliable for now

Please join in

• 201 Replies
superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Adam
Hp:16/20
Weapon: Desert Eagle
Secondary Weapon: Nail Gun
Job:Terrorist

2. search for weapons

starwars1
starwars1
44 posts
Nomad

Andrew
Hp:9/10 HP
Weapon:Taser
Job: Police

3. sing the "i love you you love me" crap song by Barney the dinosaur?(at least i chose 1 of the 3

starwars1
starwars1
44 posts
Nomad

hello? did u go away or r u writeing something really long?

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

NO!(hehe just kidding i'll let you off once) (just once!) (lol) ()

Andrew, you take out your taser. As you walk, you suddenly fall down a manhole! Luckly its not too deep. But unluckly you couldn't find a ladder up. You continue up the (um... i forgot what it was...... um..... what is it..... uym...... something) and you see a shadow of something. What do you do?

1. Suprise attack whatever it is
2. sneak attack whatever it is
3. scream and attract attention

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

To Rove, Kevin and Mc Loven:

answer quickly!

sorry i was watching Disney Wizards of Waverly place is fun! :P

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

wheres my scenario? :,(
g2g soon bye thanks for the game so far!!

starwars1
starwars1
44 posts
Nomad

Andrew

2. sneak attack whatever it is(that is a good show)

starwars1
starwars1
44 posts
Nomad

i think the happy RPG is cool.by the way i wanted to ask could i use my fists. a taser shoots a wire with a dart then shocks whatever it is u shot and a nail gun is supposed to only work if its pressed against something and the toxic gas could kill me!

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Adam, you decide to search for weapons. You search cuboards and drawers. After a while you find a giant surgical knife, a glock and a bandaid. What do you do?

1. change primary weapon to glock and sec. weapon to D.eagle(double hand pistol)
2. change primary weapon to D.eagle/glock and sec. weapon to giant surgical knife
3. use medicine and number 1/2

when i type .../... means you can pick what you want to(the two things only) maybe you know that already..... anyway

starwars1
starwars1
44 posts
Nomad

what about me!

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

when i say nailgun i mean one that shoots nails(long range), toxic sprays are like the water spray but shoots sprays of poison and the taser just shoots bolts of electricity (yes its not 2009 its something like.... 2019 or something)

2 superpickle: okay cya tomorrow :P

Andrew, you decide to sneak attack whatever it is. You sneakly turn into the corner and you see what it is. Vampires! sewer vampires..? luckly they didn't see you. You shoot bolts of electricity and kill them all! (+ 5exp) You soon find out that its a small village so you search for weapons. You find a spear, a knife and a axe. What will you do?

1. Equip spear as sec. weapon
2. Equip knife as sec. weapon
3. Equip axe as sec. weapon

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

wait... i just posted yours..... and also sorry thats all for today.... i'll return around 9-11 pm in AG time. (thats 9-11 am Jan 2nd)

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Here in vietnam i mean... PP

starwars1
starwars1
44 posts
Nomad

2 octobok fine

Andrew

2. Equip knife as sec. weapon

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Andrew, you equip the knife as sec. weapon (remember to add it in your stat!). You now begin looking for a exit. You walk up the sewer and you come to a dead end. You turn around and you see a slime monster. It seems like it wants to kill you..... what do you do?

1. Zap it!
2. Stab it!
3. Slap it!

Showing 61-75 of 201