ForumsForum GamesTerror RPG

201 27695
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Its my 3rd RPG and a long time since i said something on Armorgames.com.... ya i hope many of you will like it!

Earth has been invaded by many things. Killer ants, mutant birds, zombies, and a whole lot more. All deadly. Humans have been killed. But some still stand to give all humans hope. Thats you.

Fill this in!

Name:
Weapon: (pick one: toxic spray/ nail gun/ Taser)
Job: Police officer(fast, quick and reliable)/ terrorist(strong, destructive)

Rules:
No spam
I'm the one who makes the story
Any questions ask
Only 6 slots avaliable for now

Please join in

• 201 Replies
jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Mc Loven
Hp: 15
Weapon: Toxic spray
Job: Terrorist

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Adam, you get out of the building and you go to the zoo.... the zoo is deserted... then suddenly in the lion's cage you see something moving.... its a giant rat attacking a big, black and white egg! what do you do?

1. leave it to find another egg
2. sniper the rat and get the egg
3. madly shoot the rat!

Mc Loven, you decide to get the first nest. as you come closer to the nest, you spot a egg... its the same colour as the nest.... you look around and you see no sign of its parents anywhere..... you decide to take it.. as you pick it up you find a zombie ostrich coem run after you! what do you do?

1. spray it!
2. Run with the egg!
3. pick up a sharp stick and throw it at its head

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

okay.. i dont this RPG is going to work out... only two people are active and its not working too well.... unless more than 4 people replys back until tomorrow when i check this game its going to stopp... and also there's too much RPG games so maybe its a good thing?

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Adam
Hp: 20/20
Weapon: Glock
Secondary Weapon: Desert Eagle
Job:Terrorist

3)madly shoot the rat!!

ps dont stop!! i love this rpg! its the best!

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

thanks! okay if 3 people dont post then i'll stop... (1/3 people)

Adam, you madly shoot the rat! you keep shooting... after a while all you see are guts, blood and bone....(+1 exp)... and broken eggshells??!! NO!! you destroyed the egg!so you just walked around more and you spot a black, blue and white egg underwater in a aquarium... and its filled with electric eels.... will you risk your life to take the egg?(suddenly there are eggs everywhere!)

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Adam
Hp: 20/20
Weapon: Glock
Secondary Weapon: Desert Eagle
Job:Terrorist

I will risk my life to save the noble egg...

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Mc Loven

i must save this awesome rpg

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

sorry about not responding yesterday.... too busy doing homework...

Adam, you decide to dive in and get the egg... you get a goggle like thing(???) and dive in.... you dodge teh electric eels and soon reach the egg.... you pick it up and you swim up but you see electric eels coming to you! you get your glock inside your pocket and shoot them! they got shot and they die...(+1 exp) you come out with the egg... its quite heavy... what do you do?

1. name it!
2. whatever you want

Mc Loven, you pick up a sharp stick and throw it into the beast's head! it goes through and blood splatters everywhere! it attacks you with its claws! it gives you a nasty cut...(-4 hp) very quickly, you jump and get on its back and push it deeper.. it dies!(+10 exp) you pick up the egg and walk back to your house.. what do you do now?

anything you want

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Mc Loven
look for supplies in the house carrying the egg so it cant be took

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

hey guys.... im very busy with my homework these days.... my school teachers are like trying to torture us with many homework.... i dont think i can continue this RPG....

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

Name: Kraiter
Weapon: Nail gun
Job: Police officer

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

okay nevermind i just finished my homework so im going to continue this....

Mc Loven, you decide to look for supplies in the house carrying the egg so it cant be took.... it wasnt hard... you found a large box and filled it with straw. Soon you hear banging at the door.... you pick up your spray.. what do you do?

(anything you want)

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Kraither
Hp: 10/10
Weapon: Nailgun
Job: police

you are inside a small room... there seem to be no windows but one door... you inspect the room and you find a nailgun(current weapon). you soon open the door and you go out hte room.. now what do you do?

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

Kraither
Hp: 10/10
Weapon: Nailgun
Job: police

1.I will remember as I here appeared and will go out into police-station on work..

P.S. Sorry if i did comething wrong in game)

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Kraither, you go to the police station. as you leave the building you find that your car is filled with leeches?! you shoot them all(+2 exp) then just walk.. you find no human in sight and all windows smashed. suddenly you hear snorting noises. you turn around and you see a snake bull! the bull have snakes instead of horns. what do you do?

Showing 91-105 of 201