ForumsSupport ForumYou know how people always ask for birthday presents from AG?

193 34677
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

How about this, since people can not like about there join date, why not have something special for those members that are a year old?

Ok, so say since I joined on 6/14, on '09 6/14 maybe something special would happen?

It might be to early to put int action since there are only few members that are almost at a year join date.

• 193 Replies
Tricks222
Tricks222
251 posts
Nomad

aww i have to wait for november

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

you keep saying they will get membership, what does the membership do that is a privelage?

what do you become a member to?

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Being a member of AG of course.

I'm not saying GETTING a membership to, I'm trying to say you've been a membership of.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I think that this is a pretty cool idea, but we need more time for development before it can get implemented. theone99, when we start getting other site features implemented and developed, please remind me about this idea. This is something that could happen after other stuff starts getting into place.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Cool, thanks for letting me know it might get implemented in the future Carlie

Well, things we have for 1-year membership.

1.)Gold text.
2.)Banner on profile.
3.)Notification under name when they make a game rating.
4.)Notification under name when we make a forum post.

kingmike123
kingmike123
383 posts
Peasant

that sounds kind of cool, i think they should give ap

Ragingmelon
Ragingmelon
69 posts
Nomad

Well, things we have for 1-year membership.

1.)Gold text.
2.)Banner on profile.
3.)Notification under name when they make a game rating.
4.)Notification under name when we make a forum post.

I think that is a little too much. Also, if something is to be given or done, it should only be to active members, not members with 6 Armor Points earned 1 year ago.

that sounds kind of cool, i think they should give ap

Armor Points are given for feedback and helping game developers and others in the community, not because it is someone's birthday.
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

gold text is a little much

banner on profile and the two notifications i'm good with

i'm already a year old

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Carilie: I think that this is a pretty cool idea, but we need more time for development before it can get implemented. theone99, when we start getting other site features implemented and developed, please remind me about this idea. This is something that could happen after other stuff starts getting into place.

I'm pretty sure this thread can get wrapped up now. No use discussing it even more when Carlie already said it can be implemented later. Besides, this might just get added to the list, but she said later.
jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Maybe if its 1 year you get silver,then when you hit 2 years its gold =].

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

Well if people had these kind of bonus then how about those ghost accounts??? 0 AP then they still get a bonus. One person I am sure of that has more of 1 year membership is Daniel look at his profile it is pretty obvious.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

i cant wait till this happens it is gonna be sweet

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Well if they do it would be nice since I'll be 1 year in two days XD. But I don't think they should give AP for birthdays.

ClickzZzBoTzZz
ClickzZzBoTzZz
7 posts
Nomad

Agreed, giving it for AP ruins part of the aspect that AP is given for helping others, such as developers and giving fully thought out reviews, or rating games and such.
It's nice, however, to notice and show an active members anniversary on the site

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Actually AP isnt a bad idea for birthday present, i guess maybe whatever age your turning thats how much they will give you.

Showing 121-135 of 193