ForumsSupport ForumYou know how people always ask for birthday presents from AG?

193 34678
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

How about this, since people can not like about there join date, why not have something special for those members that are a year old?

Ok, so say since I joined on 6/14, on '09 6/14 maybe something special would happen?

It might be to early to put int action since there are only few members that are almost at a year join date.

• 193 Replies
orion732
orion732
617 posts
Nomad

I agree with the gold font on the membership day, but I also think there should be maybe a little medal on their profile denoting their 1 year veterancy, then another at 5 and another at 10

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

then another at 5 and another at 10

I'm not really sure people will stay here active that long, good thinking but maybe shrter periods maybe evry 6 months after 1 year.
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

But not a Christmas tree.

that was supposed to be a party hat lol

i wanted to tilt it but didn't have time
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Lol, nice job.

What about, an extra rank you can only achieve while having it, like knight there is wood, silver/iron, and gold maybe only a emerald or something.and up to king have diamond.

bassically i would make a pic of my ideas but for somereason every photoshop i go to and do it comes out so tiny lol.

GoldFire
GoldFire
107 posts
Nomad

thats would be cool for a present from AG like a future armatar thats is supposed to come next year

aced0155
aced0155
312 posts
Nomad

I like the idea of the gold font, and hats and stuff on top of your rank. We should not give away ap at all i think we've all agreed on that.The extra diamond and emerald stuff would get confusing i think. Maybe on the homepage in the comments section we could announce the 1 year, 2 year AG anniversaries and they have gold font for one day.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i hadda idea, a little trophie for every year on your profile page

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

I like the idea of the gold font

Me too aced!
I Love this idea, Theone!
I Think i hav been here for a year. :S
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

i hadda idea, a little trophie for every year on your profile page

That one and gold font are the 2 we are pushing for addition to the site.
It will make people want to join, don't know why you would spam for it, and active users.
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I dont like the trophy, but i like the gold font. I will think of another good one.

LavaLampTeam
LavaLampTeam
46 posts
Peasant

Maybe something like an early notification of peoples birthday, like a week ahead of time.(As in RL B-days, and AG B-days)

AG Bdays
--------
-1 month
-3 months
-6 months
-9 months
-1 year
-2 years
-etc

And of course RL B-days.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I don't now if this has been suggested. But maybe like a personalized birthday armatar with your name on it?

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

But then you could make your bithday anyday, so you could get as much of whatever it is as you want.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Flag
But then you could make your bithday anyday, so you could get as much of whatever it is as you want

The birthday that we are talking about is the day you joined AG.
LordLoss
LordLoss
83 posts
Nomad

An armatar with your name on it good work.And once you have been here for a year you can select that armatar anytime.

Showing 151-165 of 193