ForumsSupport ForumYou know how people always ask for birthday presents from AG?

193 34676
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

How about this, since people can not like about there join date, why not have something special for those members that are a year old?

Ok, so say since I joined on 6/14, on '09 6/14 maybe something special would happen?

It might be to early to put int action since there are only few members that are almost at a year join date.

• 193 Replies
yaf
yaf
49 posts
Nomad

Well Tbh Not Every One Wants Every One To Know when There Birthday Is And Such In This Day And Age But For How Long Your On Armor Games I Think T+Its a Good Idea But I Don't Think AP Should Come Into It As I Gather From This Thread That There Would Be A Big Who Haaa :P As For The Gold Writing I Disagree Someone Would Try Say Their A Mod Or Something Stupid Thats Just Asking For Scammers Or Hackers As For The Banner And Such I Have No Problem.

Yaf~

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

Maybe they could receive 25 more AP for being a member for a certain period of time, or maybe make it higher.

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

whoever revived this thread must've postd something important!.....

cant wait till this happens it is gonna be sweet

or maybe not xD

Maybe they could receive 25 more AP for being a member for a certain period of time, or maybe make it higher.

why ap? it's always ap! why not.... just a MERIT if your gona give 25 ap!!

jk

the suggestion of gold text a few pages back I still like 0_0
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Well, yes AP is OUT of the question seems like gold text is over-ruling most other suggestions.

Well I hope Carlie tells the developers about this 'cuz I'm leaving AG sadly not finding enough time to get on right now is one of my spare times.

Thanks for the help on this thread guys, appreciate it.

Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

i've been member for more than a year, I don't think a gold font is pretty good present... A good present would be a special armatar for people who have been in the community for longer. or just 20 AP :P

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Iron - King

Flag

Well, yes AP is OUT of the question seems like gold text is over-ruling most other suggestions.

When was this thread started... On the last day of 2008!! This thread is so old! And it seems to have been resurected. People, leave it be. There is a reason why threads die out, you know. Or do you bring your long dead great grandfather back to life?(You better say no). I like the golden text idea, and it would tell you who is REALLY a help in Armorgames and actually plays there. I can't believe how many people were active on Dec 31 last year. How sad are you people!

Iron - King

Flag

You're right, you've been here for over a year. Well done! I've been here for six months now. I condsider that old(Yes, 6 months of frickin, annoying little kid Ulimitedpower).

or also you could get a merit or something?

If I were a ghost account for a year, would you give me a merit for taking up 5MB of the AG server for a year? I hope not. 25 AP for simply making an old account? Pretty lame actually.
Davop
Davop
117 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I would love it if a cool thing happened a year after we made an account!

fire_cracker
fire_cracker
239 posts
Peasant

Good idea. I think people should get 5 ap for one year on ag, 10 ap for 2 years on ag. And you get the pattern.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i don't like the idea of gold text because pretty soon alot of people will have it and it'll be hard to read -.-

maybe add a lil birthday hat on your rank/have special separate armatars for every year your active

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

maybe add a lil birthday hat on your rank/have special separate armatars for every year your active

That would be confusing considering most the ranks are hats.

I guess anything would be nice, but unnecessary. And hard to implement.
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i mean like this

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj146/grahaam/b-day.jpg

sorry for the crappy quality i'm trying to do this while sneaking around the teacher because i'm not supposed to be on internet during comp prog class

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

that's a pretty good idea^

and it looks kinda cool.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Good idea. I think people should get 5 ap for one year on ag, 10 ap for 2 years on ag. And you get the pattern

One thing newbies should learn that read this:Read EVERY comment or nearly every comment in a thread for thread updates and suggestions alreay being brought up so you don't make a post about something wastless, sorry.

AP=never.

Maybe gold text for only 2 weeks or so and you can activate in when you want it because, maybe you never know you will be out at that time and the ghost accts. wont have the power to do that and waste space.
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

But not a Christmas tree. Although, it would be nice if we had it for Christmas! And I thought we had discussed why there should be nothing for Birthdays: People cheat and change their Birthday to every day. Unless, we prevented people from changing their Birthday every month. Then that would be good!

Maybe gold text for only 2 weeks or so and you can activate in when you want it

Yeah, make gold text optional. And maybe silver and bronze text, or fancy one would be cool too.

Read EVERY comment or nearly every comment in a thread for thread updates

For long threads like this: Read the last two pages and the first two, or go a bit more into the thread and learn a bit more.

AP=never.

Heartily agree, because AP is sort of like money: And in some places, giving money for your Birthday is considered offensive and means you didn't put much thought into the present(In some places it isn't). And it isn't fun anymore. A ghost account could gain a lot of AP by just signing up when the site was young.
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

AP is sort of like money: And in some places, giving money for your Birthday is considered offensive and means you didn't put much thought into the present(In some places it isn't).

Funny cuz a while back i thought of spending AP and it got out, but i thought it was a great idea.

Yeah, and have something to notify they are a regular user so they dont try to trick people into quitting or anything.
Showing 136-150 of 193