Blacksmith

What's Your Lucky Number? And Why?
What's Your Unluckiest Number? Why?

• 58 Replies
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

My lucky number is 4 as it is my sqn number. My unlucky number is 19 as that was the day my brother had his accident so its always seemed kind of bad to me ever since.

capartyboy1212
capartyboy1212
362 posts
Nomad

925 because my birthday 9/25 and 13 because its everybodies unlucky number

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Lucky number would be 9, and after that 3. Ramdom numurology and weird logic.

Hmm, never liked 2 that much...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

My lucky number is 4 as it is my sqn number. My unlucky number is 19 as that was the day my brother had his accident so its always seemed kind of bad to me ever since.

Your 19 right now...

13 because its everybodies unlucky number

Not generally.

Lucky number would be 9, and after that 3. Ramdom numurology and weird logic.

Uh...?

Hmm, never liked 2 that much...

That's one of my lucky numbers!
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Your 19 right now...

Its not like i can do anything about that, but generally i do not like the 19th day of each month.
supersmiley
supersmiley
842 posts
Nomad

my lucky number is 3 but my unlucky number is 4,000,000,003

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Numorology (how is that spelled anyway... will google it for the next time) because my name end up being nine, my birthdate ends up as nine, and something else ends up as 3. Weirds logic because I see 9 as the last number, being the highest number and so. 3*3 is nine, more logic.

And I usually get a 2 when rolling a dice, trying to get a 6..

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Not generally.

Yes generally. 13 is supposed to be unlucky.

Lucky number is : 92859017047214908 because out of all the other numbers I could of randomly pressed, it was that one. How lucky! What are the chances?

Unlucky would be : because I can't press it
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Lucky number is : 92859017047214908 because out of all the other numbers I could of randomly pressed, it was that one. How lucky! What are the chances?

Plokkey, plokkey, plokkey. Do you even know how many digits your lucky number is?

Numorology (how is that spelled anyway... will google it for the next time) because my name end up being nine, my birthdate ends up as nine, and something else ends up as 3. Weirds logic because I see 9 as the last number, being the highest number and so. 3*3 is nine, more logic.

And I usually get a 2 when rolling a dice, trying to get a 6..

That's fate xD

my lucky number is 3 but my unlucky number is 4,000,000,003

Care to explain why?
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

This is funny, because my lucky number is 13 XP

And I guess an unlucky number would be any multiple of 13 other than 13. It's a very very long story haha.

deth4
deth4
759 posts
Nomad

lucky is 4, no idea why. unlucky is 17. again, dont know why

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Plokkey, plokkey, plokkey. Do you even know how many digits your lucky number is?

If your asking if I know how to count, I do.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

If your asking if I know how to count, I do.

Okay, I'm going to put my question into different words to make an irrelevant question xD

Since when was that your lucky number?
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Just now. Did you not read my reasoning?

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

When I was playing Monopoly with a friend, she used to get WHATEVER she asked for, 4, 2, 12, 6, ANYTHING! She concentrated and thought about a number over and over... and then suddenly I tried "disturbing" her concentration by thinking of the number where should would go to jail/my hotel, and... she got what I asked for! And so it went, if i disturbed her she would always miss... it was very weird... XD

Well anyway, my lucky number is 34. Once i was drawing something, and suddenly the number 34 came randomly to my mind and I drew it beside the drawing... since then whenever i find 34 I feel very weird XD. For example, i found out that my favorite jeans had 34 on them.

I don't have an unlucky number :0

Showing 1-15 of 58