Blacksmith

What's Your Lucky Number? And Why?
What's Your Unluckiest Number? Why?

• 58 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Just now. Did you not read my reasoning?

Yes, you punched random numbers on your keyboard.

When I was playing Monopoly with a friend, she used to get WHATEVER she asked for, 4, 2, 12, 6, ANYTHING! She concentrated and thought about a number over and over... and then suddenly I tried "disturbing" her concentration by thinking of the number where should would go to jail/my hotel, and... she got what I asked for! And so it went, if i disturbed her she would always miss... it was very weird... XD

Well anyway, my lucky number is 34. Once i was drawing something, and suddenly the number 34 came randomly to my mind and I drew it beside the drawing... since then whenever i find 34 I feel very weird XD. For example, i found out that my favorite jeans had 34 on them.

Chance xP

I don't have an unlucky number :0

Lucky xD
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Yes, you punched random numbers on your keyboard

OMG HOW DID YOU KNOW. Actually my lucky number is a random number I write when I'm bored, because it's the first one that comes to my mind. Which is currently 74.

Why do you keep commenting on everyones post :O

P.S.

Plokkey, plokkey, plokkey. Do you even know how many digits your lucky number is?

I'm surprised you spelled all the plokkey's right.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

OMG HOW DID YOU KNOW. Actually my lucky number is a random number I write when I'm bored, because it's the first one that comes to my mind. Which is currently 74.

Why do you keep commenting on everyones post :O

P.S.

Epicness!
Oh noes I did it again!

So your lucky number keeps changing?

I'm surprised you spelled all the plokkey's right.

Hey! I spell better than you 0.o [/offtopic]
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Oh, and random: I tend to answer '17', when somebody ask me about something I do not have an answer for. Like "Who took the cookie?" "17".

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Lucky: 16
Unlucky: 7
Random number: 412

Lucky: Birthday on the 16th of March, and I just like 16, okay? :P
Unlucky: the opposite of 16 is 7 (6+1=7) and 7 is prime, and I don't like primetime. ^_^
Random: Well, it's random. Kind of easy right there. :P

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I'm with Estel here~ 13 is definitely a lucky number in my opinion. Just like I love black cats and opals... Usual bringers of bad luck, me like.

I don't really have an unlucky number, but I'm not so fond of 1 - it's teh budge in D&D.

I'm surprised no one have said 42 yet.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

I'm surprised no one have said 42 yet.

The only thing i can think about that # is that its the emaning of life in hitchikers guide to the galaxy. Is that what you are refferring to?
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Of course it is. Though you remembered it wrong - 42 is the answer to the big question about life the universe and everything. Not the meaning of either. :P

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

O ye. I read that book so long ago ive forgotten most of it. Even so why would this be someones lucky number? Seems odd to base it on a sci fi book.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

42 is quite a big thing~ Lots of jokes are based on it in a lot of contexts, and it's generally quite popular, apparently... So that's why I wouldn't be surprised if someone said that.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

42 is quite a big thing~ Lots of jokes are based on it in a lot of contexts, and it's generally quite popular, apparently... So that's why I wouldn't be surprised if someone said that.

I suppose, but still i would be surprised if it was someones lucky number, it seems kind of cliche.
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

My lucky number is 7.
And my unlucky number is...I do not have any.
XD

Toadlord
Toadlord
497 posts
Shepherd

My lucky number is 11.

I can't really remember if it has won me much but I've always liked the time 11:11

Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

my lucky number is seven probably because it stands out as a cool number. unlucky is 22 because that was how old my freinds dog was when she died. it hurt everyone that know her....she was a good dog

supersmiley
supersmiley
842 posts
Nomad

lucky:3
unlucky:7 and 13

Showing 16-30 of 58