Blacksmith

What's Your Lucky Number? And Why?
What's Your Unluckiest Number? Why?

• 58 Replies
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Do real witches exist? (Not those ones who just wear a witch's hat and pretend to be a witch to scare off other people)

I am saying thats where the superstition about them originated from. Whatever belive what you want about witches, but no there has been no substantial proof regarding witches.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I am saying thats where the superstition about them originated from. Whatever belive what you want about witches, but no there has been no substantial proof regarding witches.

Then black cats shouldn't really be considered lucky or unlucky, same with white cats.
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

My lucky number would be 4 or 7 and my unlucky number would be 1.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

None of you are explaining why now!
Didn't you read my complete first post?!

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Hm.. I don't really have a lucky number. I suppose I more or less have a lucky time. Which would be 7:00pm. So I guess my lucky number would therefore be either 7, or 700. I don't like 700 though. So I chose 7!

My unlucky number is by far 12. I don't know why, but I shutter every time I think about it. Maybe a past life thing.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Then black cats shouldn't really be considered lucky or unlucky, same with white cats.

All superstitions are rooted in something that long ago seemed logical but nowadays doesnt mean anything.

By that logic numbers shouldnt be considered lucky or unlucky either.
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

are you even real?

*Ahem* I think therefore I am. The simple logic to existence. I find it funny that logic keeps sneaking its way into this thread.

All superstitions are rooted in something that long ago seemed logical but nowadays doesnt mean anything.

By that logic numbers shouldnt be considered lucky or unlucky either.

True, but some people enjoy superstitions. Thinking it will make life easier.

One of my friends has a mom (go figure haha) that performs black magic. Its scary, I went to her house, and her mom was in the middle a dark room surrounded by candles. So I guess witches to exist...
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I like 17 as my lucky number workss quite well
For unlucky I go for the classic 13.
I do quite like Pi but that is mainly because I like pie.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

So I guess witches to exist...

It is an official religion in some places. But could they turn into a black cat? I dont think so.

I have nothing against superstitions. I have a lucky charm for instance, i am just arguing my point that superstitions arer illogical but werent always that way.

I do quite like Pi but that is mainly because I like pie.

lol.
Koshionos
Koshionos
881 posts
Jester

Lucky Number: 353.45692 mainly because no else has that as a lucky number

Unlucky would be 200, for the 200+ enemies I used to have in middle school (I was a Mega-Outcast)

I do Like Pi as well for the same reason Pixie214 does

RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

the 22 my luckiest---> I believe because thats the day i was born.

1---> when clasess begin thats when the hater part of myself comes!

Showing 46-56 of 58