The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Moderation Wars (Download/View Parts 1-20 on page 96)

1054 176718
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

It was a sad day for armorgames...it was maybe 6 months ago. Our founder, and something of god, Daniel McNeely, had passed away. Of what? Well, Prostate Cancer (because he was too stubborn to get an exam), and about 1 million spam bots, and another 1 million ghosts, that haunted ArmorLand. Daniel went out in a blast, however, he had slaughtered almost all of the spam bots, and revoked half of the ghosts. He did it all by himself, how was he killed? The 3 spamlords, had destroyed him.
His sucsessor, Carlie, was then put in charge in the ArmorCastle (Most of the places I will be talking about is Here Thank you strop for the well illustrated map), and hunted down the 3 spamlords whom killed our honest and great king.
Carlie Ruled over ArmorLand for another 3 months, it was quiet, but she had ignored the hauntings, especially fluent in the Tavern. Many Drunks were possessed and killed during her Term. We thought that it was still okay, however. We praised Carlie. Sadly, her term was not as long as we had hoped, she soon died. Of what? Murder.
Crowds of people came to the meeting hall, and the ArmorCastle, ranting, raving, rioting, and hatespamming of this terrible crime. "Who could have murdered Carlie?!" Everyone shouted. Indeed, it was a sad time.
After this, the Mods had done something they almost NEVER done before, they argued with each other. The arguments and debates never ceased, and then, it turned to flames. War broke out in ArmorLand! Some people flee'd to the gates, but using their mighty ban-tools, the Moderators crushed the fleeing users, and captured those who might survive the mighty blow. Those who were captured were either brainwashed, raped, or enslaved.
Oddly, Ubertuna had never went into the moderation wars, he stayed at the ArmorCastle, completely unknowing of this terrible instance! He had been too busy fighting off several armies, some of which from the moderators themselves, trying to either defile or conquer the Castle, taking it for themselves.
Zoph had been fighting with Strop for the Imaginarium and the other artistry sectors of Armorland, mainly composed to the south. Strop took over alot of the North, and some of the west as well.
Moegreche had completely exiled and pushed back strops efforts to capture the debate area of ArmorLand. Using large, mechanical constructs of stone and powerful Logick (majick + logic), that crushed the users mind with pure sense, and that won every debate. Moegreche has two, extremely large Contructs, which he calls the Sentenials that stand guard out his Mansion.
Zoph has a castle made entirely out of paintings and sculptures, and has a garden/field of mazzelhs, which tend to sleep with her. Her good friend Cenere is her right hand man, and has a regemin of warriors modeled after her character Kai.
Ubertuna stays at his post, constantly fighting in a valiant battle against the riots of the ArmorLanders. He is a great soul, indeed.
There was but one force to stop the madness (SPARTAAAAA) of the Moderation wars. That was called the Syndicate, a group of long time users that go into the tavern for secret meetings, telling each other of the moderators plans. Most of the people in the Syndicate are club members. Sadly, clubs were the first to be enslaved.
The Moderation wars have just begun.

WHOO, I've been thinking of this concept of the Moderation Wars for a couple days, I hope you guys all like, since ArmorGames themed stories seem to be pretty popular nowadays.

• 1,054 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I prefer Aerogard :P

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

i.e. death by fruit flies, eh alt?

A perfect example of how the least dangerous game can surpass the most dangerous game in some situations.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

OK, I accidentally SCREWED MY FREAKIN' SEGMENT TO HELL, so I'm going to SKIP today's segment out of RAGE.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I prefer Aerogard :P

Or good ol' Mortein....
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

You would actually wear Mortein?

They should change the tagline from "kills bugs fast" to "kills bugs and morons fast" :P

Aw, poor thoad...

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I don't wear Mortein...I am not an idiot...or a moron for that matter!

It just kills flies fast....

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Ok, so instead I'll just BITTERLY post this, turn off the extremely BAD show, and listen to the blackthron stick & swallowtail jig to cheer me up. So here's the new segment.

Strops eyes were still purple, and his voice was completely changed, for the moment. It sounded as if he and a woman were talking at the same time. "Llllooks lllike Zophia willl get a lllitllle visit," Strop giggled, and walked through the hole punched through the residence. He looked around, and his eyes were terrified at the several users smashed, or trapped under rocks begging for their lives to be taken, and he just laughed. He laughed as he strode, seeing the death and horror he had caused. The purple eye shed a tear.
I was sitting on my couch, and I looked at a corner of my pricey home, seeing a mousehole. "Mazzelh," I muttered to myself, when I saw that it dropped an active messenger stone at the outside of the hole. I picked it up, and listened. "Hello? Hello? Captain Thoad, come in, Captain Thoad, come in. You are wanted in a meeting." Zoph's voice called out from the stone. I talked back into it.
"You know, I can understand personal Messenger stones, but can't you use unicorn mail? Mazzelhs are a total invasion of my privacy, and the next guy that takes this house will get the worst of it," I told zoph, in a cynical tone.
"In this time, IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER, DOES IT?!" She snapped at me, yelling a little.
"Fine fine, what base?" I asked her, she responded with a '1' and hung up. Base number 1 was Zophs underground base, hidden cleverly under the Imaginarium. I grabbed some smoke bombs if it should get messy, and slipped my runners shoes on. I did NOT intend to take Jeffery, the penicorn. "Ya know, it might just be a LITTLE more attractive it it had the opposite of a PENIS on it's head" I said to myself, still disgusted with the creature. I ran towards the Imaginarium.
"Good, Cen." Zophia nodded towards her right hand man, Cen, A.K.A. Cenere. Cen had always been Zophias partner of sorts, whether it was partner in crime or just plain best friend, either way, the young, cynical boy was a good 'man'. He had been there for her, and cared for her. He was now both a bodyguard and a regimen holder, with a clones of a character made with magic ink. That was the specialty of Zophs forces, they were all made from ink, and slavely users copied the characters and pictures drawing upon giant canvases, the pictures jumping of the pages and heading out to battle. My regimen tended to be one of the strongest, Cen and I even had a small war every now and again between our two species just to see which would win. A lot of the time she'd win with better force, but the Nergyl Children started to end that, despite their love for friendly fire.
Cen punched a code into the ancient Majick door, allowing it to have the password punched in, unlocking the door for me. He nodded towards Zophia and criss-crossed his arms. Zophia was standing over a large circular tablet, showing a map of ArmorLand, devoloped by Dan himself, back in the ages where he ruled ArmorLand. Over 68/70 of the users didn't know of this, and to the 2/70 that did, thought it was a myth, and never bothered to look into it or spread the rumour.
I walked up to the door, wiping off the sand showing a riddle in Yaltan, carved by zoph. "To which the Biridlium Nipto seeks," She knew that I was the only one who knew the answer, and hit the keys that would spell "The Oracle shall destroy", and the door opened. After I stepped in, it quickly shut behind me, some sand from outside the Imaginarium falling in through the hole.
"Hey, where's the party at?" I said cockily, laughing and shrugging whilst walking in.
"Your 3 minutes earlier than I expected," Zoph said, putting a few pieces on the map of ArmorLand. Cenere grunted at me while nodding once, which was one of his ways of saying, "hello".
"This is a strategy time, I know how many hours of the day you spend doing this," She said to me, I looked at her with a cynical face, and before she continued, I cut in.
"So that mazzelh was also a spy, huh? If you really did care, then I kindly ask you to bring them OUT of my current residence." I interrupted, gruff and stern.
"Times like this, it's called for, especially that there is a possibility of a second party here, besides the other mods," Zophia explained, and she pointed towards the tavern on the stone tablet map. "Right here, the tavern, you spend a lot of time there, yes?" she asked, having her finger upon the tavern. The nail was painted red, I had no Idea why, either.
"Yes, I tend to just have a drink and fart around with Skater, though. He's my right hand man, after all," I responded, with a straight face.
"Well, we recently found out that by a mazzelh hole there, that there's a second party, known as the ... what was it again Cen?" She looked back at Cenere, who opened his mouth to say nothing but 1 word.
"Syndicate," He then just looked down, hiding his face.
"Yes, the Syndicate...it's apparently a group of users who are trying to conspire against the mods in these times...how pitiful," her eyes changed from a blue to a seafoam green.
"Not to go against your views, sire, but haven't you noticed the slaughter all of our troops are causing? The only person that isn't deliberately attacking users is moegreche, and he's on the defensive! UberTuna is consta-" She cut me off before I could say any more.
"What are you?! A conspiracy theorist!?" She yelled, I withdrew, and looked down,
"Sorry, I spoke out of turn, sire. Continue, please." I said, holding back everything that I could have said. I noticed something that I hadn't earlier. Cenere must have not trusted me, I saw a dagger in his hand, from the corner of my eye.
"The mazzelh told me that Strop was going to intercept and break out of ArmorLand, to see a man named Dank...he moved right before the wars started. Made his own site, where he took up Unicorn breeding. I wonder what he got, considering that he was awful close to the Newgrounds Area, but this is not their war..." She puzzled, and got back on topic, "Sorry, anyways, right after he told me this, the Mazzelh died, I heard a lot of squishing and cracking...someone caught on, do you know who? A fellow tavern dweller, perhaps?" She asked me, looking at me with grass green eyes.
"I have not seen any conspiracy theorists around the tavern, maybe their hole caved in on them, after all, the tavern is old and rickety," I tried pitching my idea, seeing Cenere loosen his grip on the dagger.
"I see, well, it's nothing big. They were expendable anyways," Zophia laughed very coldly, the voice coiling around me with echoes until I felt like I was going to throw up.
"Cenere, please tell him the other news," Zophia said, sprawling out the several pieces on the tablet of the circle, showing a pony, a frog, a toad, a miniature cenere, a mazzelh, and a ghost like piece. They were made of marble, and had the workmanship of a god. "We found these in the backroom, with a few paintings of ArmorLand when it was first made," Zophia explained.
Cenere placed the Strop piece at the dojo, the Frog next to the Strop, and the Toad at the imaginarium with the Cenere and the mazzelh piece. Cenere spoke with a raspy voice, "Now then, where do you think this piece will go, young thoad?" He asked, picking up the ghost piece.
"I would think it to be in the west residency, since that's where most hauntings of the accounts go," I suggested, eyeballing the masterful piece.
Cenere laughed, and coughed, clearing his throat. His tone was now clear, and masculine, "Actually, no. This one would go into the tavern. Would you like to hear what we found?" He asked me. I nodded. "We found that there have been uprisings from ghosts, people suddenly returning to their old accounts with a vengeance. They haunt like they used to, but are normally found in the taverns inn service, and other places of ArmorLand, even ubertuna's moat!" Cenere stated, looking over and placing the ghost piece on the tavern.
Strop was outside, "Time to wreck the party," he said, eyes still a glowing purple, yet the womanly voice gone. He jumped off the roof of the imaginarium, and hit the Majistone door to the base #1. "Here's your favorite Pony!" He yelled as he dashed in, throwing his fists mainly at Cenere. Cenere pulled out an ornate Dirk, which was curved to and fro. He sliced at the ninjahorse attacking him, but ended up taking more of a beating than he could dish out.
Zophia shrieked, then took out something that hadn't been used for centuries. She pulled out a 3thousand year old gun. One made when only flintlock and stone was available, it was lined with purple lines, hinting at a majitech instrument plugged in. It's blunderbuss nose was pointed right at Strop. I may have not liked the mods ever since the war started, but I didn't want this! I pulled out 6 of my smoke tabs, throwing them on the ground, to where only Strop could see me do it. I pulled up Zophia's gun, put her over my right shoulder as I dragged Cenere with my left hand. Dashing out of base one, I set Cenere down and ran as fast as I could with zoph towards the amphitheater, where the users were trying to make the best of it, and were acting out a play of the Golden Age of AG, where a mod was a good mod, where a user was not just a sheep, and when people came to have fun, not die.
Cenere stood his ground against Strop, but sadly, failed at defeating him. Cenere was on the ground coughing up blood with his own dirk in his left arm as Strop laughed and ran towards me.
"God help us," I said to myself, trying to calm Zophia down, as she thought I was Strop, and not ... myself.

Ok, I hope you guys like this segment, I tried really hard to get it done, alot of dialouge, mind you, but I still like it.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

That...is....awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREAKING....AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read most of it in amazement...I don't know what it was about it...I just liked it....well...loved it!

Am...am I the frog?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Am...am I the frog?

yes, yes you are friend. I thought at least you'd catch on. Since your armatar is a frog, I just kinda figured...lol.

I'm glad that you liked it, it took over 30 minutes to write, and I got to the door when I failed, lol.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

the young, cynical boy

> >...
He was now both a bodyguard

I some way I would love to see him actually be able to have that title. But no strength.
she'd

Lol, fail?
Cenere grunted at me while nodding once, which was one of his ways of saying, "hello"

I have the weirdest mental images of my own character, Young Thoad.
Cenere must have not trusted me, I saw a dagger in his hand, from the corner of my eye.

And I would kill you, yes.
and masculine

Ooorrr...?
She pulled out a 3thousand year old gun.

Well, her favorite weapon is the bow, so why not.

In general it is good, made me go lol a couple of times, and all.. Yes. I still wonder what Zoph is going to say about the mazzelhs, as her comment was "not screw with them" wasn't it?
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Lol, fail?

Yes, my bad, lol XD.
And I would kill you, yes.

It was meant in order to show the easily cut thread of trust between the two characters.
Ooorrr...?

His tone, his TONE.
In general it is good, made me go lol a couple of times, and all.. Yes. I still wonder what Zoph is going to say about the mazzelhs, as her comment was "not screw with them" wasn't it?

I thought the concept of the mazzelhs is what she was going to use, but since you don't want to use kai very much at all, I'd need to use mazzelhs as units.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

It was meant in order to show the easily cut thread of trust between the two characters.

I would probably use something else than a dagger. A flaming dagger!
His tone, his TONE.

Suuuuure... Now I come to think of it, I have no idea how Cen actually sounds..

I thought the concept of the mazzelhs is what she was going to use, but since you don't want to use kai very much at all, I'd need to use mazzelhs as units.

Kai wouldn't be a good spy anyway. He is too clumpsy. On the other hand I have a load of other characters, probably more fit for this.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

He is too clumpsy

If I were clumpsy, I am not quite sure I would be a good spy either...but I would still be awesome!

To be perfectly unperfect. To have flaws and problems like everyone else,
and still be a totally amazing awsome person at the same time.
C. Urban Dictionary

Hehee
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I would probably use something else than a dagger. A flaming dagger!

You don't like me much..do you?|||-_-
Suuuuure... Now I come to think of it, I have no idea how Cen actually sounds..

Well I figure it to be the typical early 20's male. lol.
Kai wouldn't be a good spy anyway. He is too clumpsy. On the other hand I have a load of other characters, probably more fit for this.

now if only I knew a LICK of what they'd be.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

To be perfectly unperfect. To have flaws and problems like everyone else,
and still be a totally amazing awsome person at the same time.
C. Urban Dictionary

Plain cool, plain cool.

You don't like me much..do you?|||-_-

I do not mind you, I am just mocking you a little. It is okay, you are emo in the first place:P Besides, we all know that the 'Getting to know..' story is true. You would be mocking the crap out of me, if I lost my keys.

Well I figure it to be the typical early 20's male. lol.

Or late teens? Probably, but given his frame, I would not be too sure about the masculinity in it.

now if only I knew a LICK of what they'd be.

I have drawn some of them? I have two nightmares (nice species for this, btw), dragons, clones, dryohrs, mazzelhs, a load of humaniods, Chaos, three moderator gods, Dazad, and a Castle.
Showing 316-330 of 1054