The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Moderation Wars (Download/View Parts 1-20 on page 96)

1054 176727
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

It was a sad day for armorgames...it was maybe 6 months ago. Our founder, and something of god, Daniel McNeely, had passed away. Of what? Well, Prostate Cancer (because he was too stubborn to get an exam), and about 1 million spam bots, and another 1 million ghosts, that haunted ArmorLand. Daniel went out in a blast, however, he had slaughtered almost all of the spam bots, and revoked half of the ghosts. He did it all by himself, how was he killed? The 3 spamlords, had destroyed him.
His sucsessor, Carlie, was then put in charge in the ArmorCastle (Most of the places I will be talking about is Here Thank you strop for the well illustrated map), and hunted down the 3 spamlords whom killed our honest and great king.
Carlie Ruled over ArmorLand for another 3 months, it was quiet, but she had ignored the hauntings, especially fluent in the Tavern. Many Drunks were possessed and killed during her Term. We thought that it was still okay, however. We praised Carlie. Sadly, her term was not as long as we had hoped, she soon died. Of what? Murder.
Crowds of people came to the meeting hall, and the ArmorCastle, ranting, raving, rioting, and hatespamming of this terrible crime. "Who could have murdered Carlie?!" Everyone shouted. Indeed, it was a sad time.
After this, the Mods had done something they almost NEVER done before, they argued with each other. The arguments and debates never ceased, and then, it turned to flames. War broke out in ArmorLand! Some people flee'd to the gates, but using their mighty ban-tools, the Moderators crushed the fleeing users, and captured those who might survive the mighty blow. Those who were captured were either brainwashed, raped, or enslaved.
Oddly, Ubertuna had never went into the moderation wars, he stayed at the ArmorCastle, completely unknowing of this terrible instance! He had been too busy fighting off several armies, some of which from the moderators themselves, trying to either defile or conquer the Castle, taking it for themselves.
Zoph had been fighting with Strop for the Imaginarium and the other artistry sectors of Armorland, mainly composed to the south. Strop took over alot of the North, and some of the west as well.
Moegreche had completely exiled and pushed back strops efforts to capture the debate area of ArmorLand. Using large, mechanical constructs of stone and powerful Logick (majick + logic), that crushed the users mind with pure sense, and that won every debate. Moegreche has two, extremely large Contructs, which he calls the Sentenials that stand guard out his Mansion.
Zoph has a castle made entirely out of paintings and sculptures, and has a garden/field of mazzelhs, which tend to sleep with her. Her good friend Cenere is her right hand man, and has a regemin of warriors modeled after her character Kai.
Ubertuna stays at his post, constantly fighting in a valiant battle against the riots of the ArmorLanders. He is a great soul, indeed.
There was but one force to stop the madness (SPARTAAAAA) of the Moderation wars. That was called the Syndicate, a group of long time users that go into the tavern for secret meetings, telling each other of the moderators plans. Most of the people in the Syndicate are club members. Sadly, clubs were the first to be enslaved.
The Moderation wars have just begun.

WHOO, I've been thinking of this concept of the Moderation Wars for a couple days, I hope you guys all like, since ArmorGames themed stories seem to be pretty popular nowadays.

• 1,054 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Here's smackoff smearnoff here to bring you this new segment of
THE MODERATION WARS.

A strange stillness came into the air as Skater talked into the Messenger stone. A sound of my voice came, saying to get to his position A.S.A.P. Skater tried his best to be quiet, disguising his voice as the wind, and speaking in code to me.
The Wraiths looked at the rock where Skater was speaking, "I hear something, do you?" Asked Strop, in his normal voice.
"Yes, it sounds like a TRAITOR," Zoph yelled towards the rock, her 'normal' voice returning. She ran above the rock and held skaters head to the back of the rock, "SKATER, WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO!!??" She yelled. Skater did not respond, and pryed loose of her grip so he could breathe, "NO ONE, you dirty MOD," he yelled, kicking Zophia to the ground. He pulled out his gun and shot her directly in the leg, taking off to the regroup point.
I saw skater in the distance with...2 mods tailing him? Damn, it looked like he set off the syndicate! Good thing that I stole several buckets of Zophs magical ink. Skater ran up to me, exhausted, he had almost gotten as fast as me.
"Thanks mate, looks like the Syndicates secret is gonna go out with this," I said, getting into a fist ready position.
"Do you have any more smoke tabs?" Skater asked, frantically searching his pockets.
"Nope, but now is when the mods are least powerful, I can take Strop, you try and get Zoph," I told him.
Back at the entrence to base one, Cenere scrambled up, a little bit of blood dripping from his mouth, "Damn you Strop....damn you!" He mumbled while walking down into the Imaginarium, starting to draw something mighty with the magical ink.
Skater looked at me, and then at the mods who were nearly to our position, "Fine then," he said, putting up his dukes as well. Strop went straight to me, yelling "This you CAN'T nullify!" He punched me straight across the face, and I flew back into a backflip. Zophia had pulled out her gun and shot at Skater, him sliding and rolling across the grass outside the amphitheater.
I ran towards Strop, throwing my kicks and punches towards him. Jabs to the face and kicks to his feet didn't work, as he dodged them all. "Damn you!" I mumbled while continueing the flurry of kicks and twists. Eventually, I managed to punch him, and we went back into the flurry of CQC.
Skater pulled out his gun and shot towards Zoph as well. It's a good thing that he had always practiced, and shot her in her gun arm. Sadly, without zophs ban brush with magical ink, she was pretty defensless. She said a simple "damn" and left the battlefield, leaving Strop to fight on his own. Skater pulled up to the flurry of limbs, and jumped on Strop, putting the gun to his head. "SEIZE AND DESIST YOU FILTHY MOD" He yelled to the back of his head. "GO! Run Thoad, RUN." He yelled at me. I responded with a nod and a salute, and ran towards Danks cabin, it was abandoned, and Zoph knew now that I was a traitor.
Skater continued with Strop, having something of a pirate vs ninja battle, despite that he wasn't much of a pirate. Strop was fighting with Thor, and swung hard and strong towards Skater. Skater was hit with Thor from the chest. His rib was broken as he sat on the ground, playing dead. Strop checked a pulse, and couldn't find one, and continued towards the Dojo, trying to see what he should do next.
Skater layed there, waiting for rescue from the Syndicate, he had suffered huge damage to his ribs, and was too tired to walk to the aristocracy. "Thoads going to come...he's going to come," Skater reassured himself.
+++Will thoad come? Is the secret of the Syndicate out? Why are Strop and Zophia possessed? What's in the ArmorCastle that the wraiths seem to be after? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON, THE MODERATION WAAARS+++

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*silently hopes someone manages to get rid of the wraiths without killing the mods*

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

*silently hopes someone manages to get rid of the wraiths without killing the mods*

You'll see, you'll see, lol.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Posted Mar 10, '09 at 12:04am

Congrats Thoad, You actually managed to keep it away from AG all day.

And.. I do not know if you have cheacked (you prbably have), but there is a new part up featureing Nerg. Of course you are not interested, but just saying.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

And.. I do not know if you have cheacked (you prbably have), but there is a new part up featureing Nerg. Of course you are not interested, but just saying.

There is? I guess I'll check it out, lol.
I fulfilled my punishment, I feel powerful Now to go conquer the world.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hmmm Nice...

I wonder who will work out the secret to killing the wraiths...

So Cen is fine then? And what happens if you don't come Thoad? Will Skater die of drowning from the one thing that was pumped through his body for his whole life? Funny if the blood came out as HTML coding...

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

So Cen is fine then?

Besides a limb arm from having his shoulder impaled, broken right ar, which probably hurts like crap, nasty bruising on its way, which makes his torso hurt more like it use to, more nasty bruising in the face, black eyes, a nice cut under the right eye (I am guessing), and broken glasses. Yes, besides that, he is fine.

I think Skater's blood would be javascript.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I think Skater's blood would be javascript.

Hehe...and what...Dank's would be ActionScript?
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Hehe...and what...Dank's would be ActionScript?

Yep, and dans brain is DreamWeaver. LOL.
Besides a limb arm from having his shoulder impaled, broken right ar, which probably hurts like crap, nasty bruising on its way, which makes his torso hurt more like it use to, more nasty bruising in the face, black eyes, a nice cut under the right eye (I am guessing), and broken glasses. Yes, besides that, he is fine.

Heh, I actually pictured Cen without glasses due to your several self portraitish stuff. lol.
but yeah, Cen is alive and will heal...maybe not the information he will encounter in the future, but u....yeah, lol.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I am not even annoyed about the pain, but the glasses! The glasses!!
And excessive swearing, but well...
And I do have glasses irl, Thoad. I just have a habit of not wearing them at home, at least not when I am working at my computer, because my eyes get tired.
Cen have the same habit.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

And excessive swearing, but well...
And I do have glasses irl, Thoad. I just have a habit of not wearing them at home, at least not when I am working at my computer, because my eyes get tired.
Cen have the same habit.

my bad then, I'll give Cen some glasses.
*accidentally throws them to hard and hits him in the eye*
HOW IRONIC
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

HOW IRONIC

Well, if my conclusions are right (and I have been annoying Strop with them big time, so they better be), the "being punched in the face while wearing glasses" would result in a nasty cut right below his eye, as well as up the side of his nose. After a punch more, they would probably fall to the ground.
So no need for that.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Well, if my conclusions are right (and I have been annoying Strop with them big time, so they better be), the "being punched in the face while wearing glasses" would result in a nasty cut right below his eye, as well as up the side of his nose. After a punch more, they would probably fall to the ground.
So no need for that.

That is true, unless the punch breaks the glasses the second on impact, so then he gets an eye full of glass if he didn't flinch, but that's not the case, as that would seem somewhere near pysichically impossible. Here's a list of Injuries made from the battle (that was sadly a little one-sided):
Ornate Dirk in left arm,
broken left arm (If I said right, I'm sorry, I meant left),
sprained right ankle (he has a terrible limp, and shouts in pain each time he takes a step),
2 black eyes,
as suggested, a cut below the left eye and a small gash below the cut,
I think that's all of them I envisioned, the dirk is still in there, as he is a little nervous about taking it out, due to thoughts of blood loss. One of those occasions of panic where you're yelling "DO I LEAVE IT IN OR TAKE IT OUT, DO I LEAVE IT IN OR TAKE IT OUT, GWAAAAH"
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

That is true, unless the punch breaks the glasses the second on impact, so then he gets an eye full of glass if he didn't flinch, but that's not the case, as that would seem somewhere near pysichically impossible.

The good thing about discount glasses. They are made of something that reminds me a lot of plastic.
The bad thing is... The frame is easy to break... Seriously, the glass is glued to the frame...

shouts in pain each time he takes a step

We is no whimp. Especially because I had a habit of falling down stairs, banging into stuff and generally get hurt... I still have... > >...

2 black eyes

Like... Glasses! (DK joke. To have two black eyes is like having glasses on) Is going to hurt big time. Prolly do already.

Ornate Dirk in left arm,
broken left arm

I am direction blind anyway.

I think that's all of them I envisioned

Besides the &quotunched 15 times too many".

as he is a little nervous about taking it out, due to thoughts of blood loss.

And pain. Asked Strop, and concluded the first of the two options (in the darn joint, auauauauauauauauauauauau!!!) was better than the second (Which would lead to major bloodloss)... I still go AU! at the thought of that dirk... Au...
Would probably be better to get a way of breaking it, but that would probably be stupid and/or impossible..

Oh the morbid fasciantion of pain...
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

The good thing about discount glasses. They are made of something that reminds me a lot of plastic.
The bad thing is... The frame is easy to break... Seriously, the glass is glued to the frame...

Wow that's terrible, lol. So it's like the plexiglass stuff? Terrible, absolutely terrible. lol. Wow, I just notice I use lol waaay too much...I should stop that (restrains lol).
We is no whimp. Especially because I had a habit of falling down stairs, banging into stuff and generally get hurt... I still have... > >...

I never intended to say you, or Cenere, was a wimp. I'm sorry if it came off that way. It's not like he's bawling his eyes out though. He's just kinda making groans, umpfs, and if he accidentally misses a step or stumbles (as I see him as a little clumsy...since you come off that way) he might shout, otherwise it's just groans and ow's.
Like... Glasses! (DK joke. To have two black eyes is like having glasses on) Is going to hurt big time. Prolly do already.

lol I actually don't really get it ^^; sorry. Also, what's DK? I've heard of a guy named DKDevil from a diff site but uh....yeah?
I am direction blind anyway.

lol.
Besides the &quotunched 15 times too many".

That was mainly just a joke about his injuries, Strop pretty much just gave him a quick 1 sided fist-fight.
Oh the morbid fasciantion of pain...

If you have a morbid fascination of pain, than that means I have a morbid fascination of death . In fact I take it way to lightly unless it was a close family member, hell, I've even danced on a few graves (literally) last week. The ironic part was that one of them died from breaking their neck while doing the jitterbug.
Showing 466-480 of 1054