The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Moderation Wars (Download/View Parts 1-20 on page 96)

1054 176728
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

It was a sad day for armorgames...it was maybe 6 months ago. Our founder, and something of god, Daniel McNeely, had passed away. Of what? Well, Prostate Cancer (because he was too stubborn to get an exam), and about 1 million spam bots, and another 1 million ghosts, that haunted ArmorLand. Daniel went out in a blast, however, he had slaughtered almost all of the spam bots, and revoked half of the ghosts. He did it all by himself, how was he killed? The 3 spamlords, had destroyed him.
His sucsessor, Carlie, was then put in charge in the ArmorCastle (Most of the places I will be talking about is Here Thank you strop for the well illustrated map), and hunted down the 3 spamlords whom killed our honest and great king.
Carlie Ruled over ArmorLand for another 3 months, it was quiet, but she had ignored the hauntings, especially fluent in the Tavern. Many Drunks were possessed and killed during her Term. We thought that it was still okay, however. We praised Carlie. Sadly, her term was not as long as we had hoped, she soon died. Of what? Murder.
Crowds of people came to the meeting hall, and the ArmorCastle, ranting, raving, rioting, and hatespamming of this terrible crime. "Who could have murdered Carlie?!" Everyone shouted. Indeed, it was a sad time.
After this, the Mods had done something they almost NEVER done before, they argued with each other. The arguments and debates never ceased, and then, it turned to flames. War broke out in ArmorLand! Some people flee'd to the gates, but using their mighty ban-tools, the Moderators crushed the fleeing users, and captured those who might survive the mighty blow. Those who were captured were either brainwashed, raped, or enslaved.
Oddly, Ubertuna had never went into the moderation wars, he stayed at the ArmorCastle, completely unknowing of this terrible instance! He had been too busy fighting off several armies, some of which from the moderators themselves, trying to either defile or conquer the Castle, taking it for themselves.
Zoph had been fighting with Strop for the Imaginarium and the other artistry sectors of Armorland, mainly composed to the south. Strop took over alot of the North, and some of the west as well.
Moegreche had completely exiled and pushed back strops efforts to capture the debate area of ArmorLand. Using large, mechanical constructs of stone and powerful Logick (majick + logic), that crushed the users mind with pure sense, and that won every debate. Moegreche has two, extremely large Contructs, which he calls the Sentenials that stand guard out his Mansion.
Zoph has a castle made entirely out of paintings and sculptures, and has a garden/field of mazzelhs, which tend to sleep with her. Her good friend Cenere is her right hand man, and has a regemin of warriors modeled after her character Kai.
Ubertuna stays at his post, constantly fighting in a valiant battle against the riots of the ArmorLanders. He is a great soul, indeed.
There was but one force to stop the madness (SPARTAAAAA) of the Moderation wars. That was called the Syndicate, a group of long time users that go into the tavern for secret meetings, telling each other of the moderators plans. Most of the people in the Syndicate are club members. Sadly, clubs were the first to be enslaved.
The Moderation wars have just begun.

WHOO, I've been thinking of this concept of the Moderation Wars for a couple days, I hope you guys all like, since ArmorGames themed stories seem to be pretty popular nowadays.

• 1,054 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I never intended to say you, or Cenere, was a wimp. I'm sorry if it came off that way. It's not like he's bawling his eyes out though. He's just kinda making groans, umpfs, and if he accidentally misses a step or stumbles (as I see him as a little clumsy...since you come off that way) he might shout, otherwise it's just groans and ow's.

Thanks. Just wanted it corrected. I think I might uncosciously try to correct you, so you will learn how to portray other people's characters... I apologize for that..
... I sprained my toe some weeks ago because I run into a stool > >...

lol I actually don't really get it ^^; sorry. Also, what's DK? I've heard of a guy named DKDevil from a diff site but uh....yeah?

I am too lazy to write Danish... DK is the letters that representate Denmark.

That was mainly just a joke about his injuries, Strop pretty much just gave him a quick 1 sided fist-fight.

Good. It was rather morbid (Strop's explaination on this was that he probably would be unable to move his torso for three days. And I can imagine it would be hard to breathe properly.

If you have a morbid fascination of pain, than that means I have a morbid fascination of death . In fact I take it way to lightly unless it was a close family member, hell, I've even danced on a few graves (literally) last week. The ironic part was that one of them died from breaking their neck while doing the jitterbug.

Seriously? Jitterbug? That is (sorry) a case for the Darwin award...
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Thanks. Just wanted it corrected. I think I might uncosciously try to correct you, so you will learn how to portray other people's characters... I apologize for that..
... I sprained my toe some weeks ago because I run into a stool > >...

actually, no problem, even though that alot of this is based off of the way you actually act in AG, stead your characters...unless you yourself is a character of a forgotten person. Like a persona taking over ones life.
I am too lazy to write Danish... DK is the letters that representate Denmark.

Ah I see, and thanks for not saying it in Danish. I've seen several things (screennames, forums, chats) and never knew what DK in general meant lol.
Good. It was rather morbid (Strop's explaination on this was that he probably would be unable to move his torso for three days. And I can imagine it would be hard to breathe properly.

Heh, I wanted the vision of the aftereffect to be a little disturbing (specially since disturbance in the farce/in life is my specialty), due to think like, "OWWW, I'm glad I'm not him."
Seriously? Jitterbug? That is (sorry) a case for the Darwin award...

Actually, yes. It was extremely Ironic when I was doing it, but I was taken away by a few police for "Disturbing the peace," haha.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

actually, no problem, even though that alot of this is based off of the way you actually act in AG, stead your characters...unless you yourself is a character of a forgotten person. Like a persona taking over ones life.

That would actually be nice. I think you might just forget how I act? At least here on AG. :P

Ah I see, and thanks for not saying it in Danish. I've seen several things (screennames, forums, chats) and never knew what DK in general meant lol.

Well, Danish jokes are a little weird sometimes.

Heh, I wanted the vision of the aftereffect to be a little disturbing (specially since disturbance in the farce/in life is my specialty), due to think like, "OWWW, I'm glad I'm not him."

As long as he is not possessed. Of course, he would be a lousy choice and all. Stubborn and weak.

Actually, yes. It was extremely Ironic when I was doing it, but I was taken away by a few police for "Disturbing the peace," haha.

At least you are too young for being arrested? What is the age of criminal responsibility in the US?
Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

I love these series! Keep making more... Until I kill you!!! >:3

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

That would actually be nice. I think you might just forget how I act? At least here on AG. :P

Yeah I guess, lol. Or I see the way you act in different ways.
Well, Danish jokes are a little weird sometimes.

Ok so a chinese guy and a jewish guy walk into a bar and- *looks around to see a chinese convention, along with a jewish party* then there's this naked priest sitting there an-, oh, sorry father.

Fear my Family Guy references.
As long as he is not possessed. Of course, he would be a lousy choice and all. Stubborn and weak.

As I recall, Zoph in this story was more of a machine user, and didn't exactly have much in self defense, while as Cenere has decent enough experience for a couple of clean (along with cheap) shots. Now with that said, don'tya just wonder why they took over the mods only?
At least you are too young for being arrested? What is the age of criminal responsibility in the US?

13, they just gave me a fine, took me off the premises, and really just kinda gave me a slap on the wrist, nothign big or anythin', lol.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

As I recall, Zoph in this story was more of a machine user, and didn't exactly have much in self defense, while as Cenere has decent enough experience for a couple of clean (along with cheap) shots. Now with that said, don'tya just wonder why they took over the mods only?

I am pretty sure you have plans. And, (clever) enemies go for the leaders.
I just had those nice mental images of early teen Cen trying to defend himself... I think those defence classes at Strop would be nice > >..

13, they just gave me a fine, took me off the premises, and really just kinda gave me a slap on the wrist, nothign big or anythin', lol.

At some point that slap probably comes back and bites you in the ..

Yeah I guess, lol. Or I see the way you act in different ways.

Comfortable and rather drunk.
ANd extremely happy due to having bought Crime and Punishment. And now I have no money, but I have books!! *__,*
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Comfortable and rather drunk.ANd extremely happy due to having bought Crime and Punishment. And now I have no money, but I have books!! *__,*

Is it me or does just about every good friend I know drunk alot if not most of the time? It's a little annoying, seeing as my father had completely gotten wasted every day for my years, and have grown extremely aggressive towards it.

Whoops, I started ranting, my bad ^^;
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Is it me or does just about every good friend I know drunk alot if not most of the time? It's a little annoying, seeing as my father had completely gotten wasted every day for my years, and have grown extremely aggressive towards it.

To tell you the thruth, I am hardly ever drinking. Which makes me extremely drunk extremely fast when I do.
I am high on the scent of new books!
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

To tell you the thruth, I am hardly ever drinking. Which makes me extremely drunk extremely fast when I do.
I am high on the scent of new books!

ah, a lightweight, lol.

TO say the truth, I hate reading, but I love writing. Isn't that odd?
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

ah, a lightweight, lol.

At least I know when to stop (most of the time).

TO say the truth, I hate reading, but I love writing. Isn't that odd?

A little. I like telling stories, and I get my inspiration from books.
I think you can tell when I have read a new book by looking at my writings.

I think we need to get back on topic.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

At least I know when to stop (most of the time).

Well that's probably the best thing I've heard come out of your mouth, Cenere. haha.
A little. I like telling stories, and I get my inspiration from books.
I think you can tell when I have read a new book by looking at my writings.

you write? All I remember was a little thing about a junkyard and some robots featuring kai.
I think we need to get back on topic.

which would be....?
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

you write? All I remember was a little thing about a junkyard and some robots featuring kai.

Because I just found the MWT on the internet and posted it > >..
You should try and take a look at the 'Getting to Know' thread, but well...

Well that's probably the best thing I've heard come out of your mouth, Cenere. haha.

I have been quoted for my arwarwarwarwrawrarwaawrwa, though.

which would be....?

... Story. Yes.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

... Story. Yes.

Story...indeed.

What story?
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This one? What is Cen drawing? (I know I will find out, but..)

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

This one? What is Cen drawing? (I know I will find out, but..)

something very devastational, find out in-
SEE WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO FIND OUT NEXT TIME IN, THE THREAAADDS.
Showing 481-495 of 1054