The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Moderation Wars (Download/View Parts 1-20 on page 96)

1054 176686
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

It was a sad day for armorgames...it was maybe 6 months ago. Our founder, and something of god, Daniel McNeely, had passed away. Of what? Well, Prostate Cancer (because he was too stubborn to get an exam), and about 1 million spam bots, and another 1 million ghosts, that haunted ArmorLand. Daniel went out in a blast, however, he had slaughtered almost all of the spam bots, and revoked half of the ghosts. He did it all by himself, how was he killed? The 3 spamlords, had destroyed him.
His sucsessor, Carlie, was then put in charge in the ArmorCastle (Most of the places I will be talking about is Here Thank you strop for the well illustrated map), and hunted down the 3 spamlords whom killed our honest and great king.
Carlie Ruled over ArmorLand for another 3 months, it was quiet, but she had ignored the hauntings, especially fluent in the Tavern. Many Drunks were possessed and killed during her Term. We thought that it was still okay, however. We praised Carlie. Sadly, her term was not as long as we had hoped, she soon died. Of what? Murder.
Crowds of people came to the meeting hall, and the ArmorCastle, ranting, raving, rioting, and hatespamming of this terrible crime. "Who could have murdered Carlie?!" Everyone shouted. Indeed, it was a sad time.
After this, the Mods had done something they almost NEVER done before, they argued with each other. The arguments and debates never ceased, and then, it turned to flames. War broke out in ArmorLand! Some people flee'd to the gates, but using their mighty ban-tools, the Moderators crushed the fleeing users, and captured those who might survive the mighty blow. Those who were captured were either brainwashed, raped, or enslaved.
Oddly, Ubertuna had never went into the moderation wars, he stayed at the ArmorCastle, completely unknowing of this terrible instance! He had been too busy fighting off several armies, some of which from the moderators themselves, trying to either defile or conquer the Castle, taking it for themselves.
Zoph had been fighting with Strop for the Imaginarium and the other artistry sectors of Armorland, mainly composed to the south. Strop took over alot of the North, and some of the west as well.
Moegreche had completely exiled and pushed back strops efforts to capture the debate area of ArmorLand. Using large, mechanical constructs of stone and powerful Logick (majick + logic), that crushed the users mind with pure sense, and that won every debate. Moegreche has two, extremely large Contructs, which he calls the Sentenials that stand guard out his Mansion.
Zoph has a castle made entirely out of paintings and sculptures, and has a garden/field of mazzelhs, which tend to sleep with her. Her good friend Cenere is her right hand man, and has a regemin of warriors modeled after her character Kai.
Ubertuna stays at his post, constantly fighting in a valiant battle against the riots of the ArmorLanders. He is a great soul, indeed.
There was but one force to stop the madness (SPARTAAAAA) of the Moderation wars. That was called the Syndicate, a group of long time users that go into the tavern for secret meetings, telling each other of the moderators plans. Most of the people in the Syndicate are club members. Sadly, clubs were the first to be enslaved.
The Moderation wars have just begun.

WHOO, I've been thinking of this concept of the Moderation Wars for a couple days, I hope you guys all like, since ArmorGames themed stories seem to be pretty popular nowadays.

• 1,054 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

It is really darn good pencils! Soft... Mmm<3

Cen luuuuvs pensillz. Also, what kind of "Mmm" was that? Like a "mmmmm. . .cheeseburger" mmmmm, or a lustful "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . ." 0.o
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Cen luuuuvs pensillz. Also, what kind of "Mmm" was that? Like a "mmmmm. . .cheeseburger" mmmmm, or a lustful "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . ." 0.o

I will refrain from answering that.
Due to.. Personal issues. And the pg13..

*blinks a little, goes to change shirt*
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Well okay then. So Cen dreams of a personified pencil lady?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Well okay then. So Cen dreams of a personified pencil lady?

Yes. When he is not having nightmares.
Could we move this discussion to either *Getting to know' or 'Exposed'? Because it is rather off topic, and takes focus away from the story.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Alright, since all of you need to stop talking about the pencil lady, here's a new segment to numb your brain and fap to

I ran out, completely ignoring Skater and him yelling about a giant dildo by the couch. I ran into the hole of the residence, seeing some dead bodies and smashed buildings. I ran towards the tavern, knowing that's the place the mods hit when they're pissed. I ran towards 6 dead kai's, a defeated Cenere, and a seizuring Zoph. I walked up to Cenere, forgetting that he was mad at me.
"What went on here!?" I asked in a worried tone, Cenere was still a little angry, but his common sense was returning...to a point.
"Don't touch me!" he said towards me, Barely swaying his arm in a weak, defeated way. Cenere seemed a little more Lethargic than usual. I looked at the users around me, all were dead, by lojitech.
"Shut up, you're coming with me, Zoph too," I pulled my head away from the mod, the sight very...terrible. I threw Cenere onto my shoulder, but he was too tired to fight back, so started to curse at me. I ran towards Zophia and threw her onto my other shoulder, and started running back towards Danks house.
+++
"Dammit thoad, I'm going to call you Throad for the next 3 days for this," Skater mumbled, throwing the large dildo like thing to the side. . .it felt furry "EWWWWWW" he yelled, falling back in the chair and onto his wounds. "OWWWWWWW, CRAP" he yelled some more.
+++
Cenere continued cursing as I burst through Danks door. "Where the hell were you?" Skater asked, behind the couch and not seeing anyone, but hearing them. I walked over to the couch, flipped it up and put Zophia on it, while resting the still cursing (but extremely sleepy) Cenere on the chair. Skater looked at me, "What the hell is going on man?! IS THAT A MOD!?!?!!?!?!?" He yelled at me.
"Yeah, it's Zophia, and she's going to die soon until I do something about all the lojick going through her brain, it's amazing she's still alive!" I yelled back, turning her over so her face was towards the ceiling. She was mumbling something about her ex, a person from the land of DeviantArt, where deviants of all types resided. However, that was none of mine nor skaters concern, and I knew just what would break someone out of a lojick spell. Cenere looked at me with wide eyes.
"Thoadthetoad what are you going to do?" He asked, puzzled. The pain was starting to make him forget about how Thoad seemed to abandon Zophia. I slapped Zophia across the face. It worked to no avail. Cenere continued looking at me with a shocked and apathetic stare, "what the hell are you doing?".
"Dammit, if that didn't shock her out of it..." I mumbled to myself, thinking what might do the trick.
"WHY THE HELL IS THERE A MOD HERE THROAD?!" Yelled skater, adding to the confusion. Ignoring his comment of calling me 'Throad' which was the name I disliked most, I looked at zoph and did something drastic.
"I can't beleive I'm about to do this," I said to myself, throwing my lips onto hers. The only thing that I knew could break someone from a lojick spell would have to be somethign so shocking or unnatural it would startle or upset them. This was a powerful one, most likely a question aabout nothing, yet a common philosiphy like "are we alone" or "what doth life", or even the string theory. I tried to keep it as low profane as I could, not being perverted in the least for Zoph, considering that she was one of my enemies by technicallity. Her eyes broke up, in a florescent green and shocked at the same time. She yelled and pushed me off of her, throwing me out the window.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?! HOW DARE YOU KISS ME, THE GREAT WRAITH RAFAEL," Zoph yelled, in her manly voice. I looked out through the window, a few small pieces of glass in my back.
"Looks like Zophia and Cenere were right, there's some gnarly beasts out there, the wraiths being one of them, looks like they can posess," I was still calm, as normal, and wiped some small shards of glass that hadn't pierced my skin (even though there were maybe only 4 small ones in my back). "Let's go, Rafael," I yelled towards Zophia, who quickly ran out in a rage towards me.
"DIE" she yelled, throwing her green furred fists at me. Rafael wasn't much of a fighter, apparantly. I dodged each crummy shot with ease, punching Zophia across the face whenever there was an open hit (of which there were many). Eventually, she tired, still unscathed, but extremely tired from the one sided fight. I heard of a way to expel a wraith, of which I found in a friendly bookstore. It was held by a member whom I knew, I called him alt, even though his name was "thisisnotanalt". I bought a large book of the history of AG, rumoured loopoles and secrets, and even a few sewer chambers the Syndicate used to get around on occasion. (Authors Note: There alt, happy that you're in now? lol) If a wraith is too tired, they can be easily taken out through the ear, by yelling into it, through the nose, by making the host sneeze, or even through the...private part if the host needs to pee. This can only happen if the wraith is extremely tired, sleepy or exhausted, because they let down their guard at this point.
She charged a last time, fist ready. I swiftly dodged it, and yelled into her ear as it was the first thing to try. The wraith came out the other end, being as smoke, and the only speck of color noticable were the eyes, the emerald green eyes. Zophia shook her head, looking around.
The first words out of her mouth, weren't even words, it was a word, "Wut?". I looked at her and then pointed to the Wraith, where she gladly took out her ban brush and painted all over him. It worked to no avail. "Wut?" she said again, with a cute little face of unkowningness on her face. Her blue eyes wide and mouth closed. Her large ears were also folded down, just as a cat might do.
I couldn't help but laugh, as Rafael was covered in paint. He cursed as I threw some smokes down (which I snuck into Danks closet, for safe keeping), and quickly defeated the Wraith known as Rafael.

Later...

"So you mean to tell me that me and every other mod has gone into war with each other for no apparant reason?" She asked, with another face full of "wut" on her face.
Skater looked at her with brooding eyes, "To sum it up, yeah."
Cenere looked at us all, "OK whatever, but when the big epic battle comes up like you see in the movies, I'll wait on the penicorn!" He yelled.
I looked at skater and nodded, and then looked at Cenere with cynical eyes. A cruel stare fell upon Cenere from both me and Skater. Zoph looked into her palms, seeing some dried blood.
"Is there a bathroom around here?" She asked, feeling a tear well up in here eye.
"There's an outhouse, careful of the penicorns, they're a bit rowdy..." I said to her, seeing her walk out with her ears completely down. She tried to think of the images that had happened, but she couldn't find any of it, all she remembered was the wraith trying to make a move on her...and a kiss, but that was blurry. She walked into the outhouse, crying a bit, throwing up. She was sickened by the thought that the mods had actually killed the people they were supposed to protect. She groveled, and came back into the log cabin, where Cenere was being nearly interrogated by Skater and I.
"STOP IT, it's bad enough that such terrible things are going on, I don't want you to be argueing with each other too!" She said to us all. I sat quiet as Skater made a small hurumpf, but put it aside.
"Zophia, now that you know what has been happening, the terrible things that Rafael and the other mods have done, will you join us in the battle to help return AG to it's former glory?" I asked her, holding out a hand. She pushed it away, and turned her head the other way too.
"I think I'll need to recuperate, besides, we can't fight them like this," She said, sitting down in a chair made of reeds. I nodded, and looked towards Cenere and Skater.
"Skater, I think your wounds are the less serious, so Cenere, you know what that means." I told him.
"WHAT?! NO!! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!" He yelled, scrawling back in the chair. He really didn't want to be touched...anywhere.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Yay I was mentioned ^^
-----------
Good segment.

THROAD

typo, or new epic nickname? lol
---------
btw, that history book will cost you four thousand dollars
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

looked at skater and nodded, and then looked at Cenere with cynical eyes. A cruel stare fell upon Cenere from both me and Skater.

Skaaaterrrr!! I need a refff!! I want to draaaw thiissss!!!

Rafael wasn't much of a fighter, apparantly.

Hey, Raf. You suck.

The first words out of her mouth, weren't even words, it was a word, "Wut?". I looked at her and then pointed to the Wraith, where she gladly took out her ban brush and painted all over him. It worked to no avail. "Wut?" she said again, with a cute little face of unkowningness on her face.

Awwwwwww....

Yes, I lack seriousity. Live with it.
russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

hahahaha I was lmfao haha oh man this was nice haha.
PS were in the world is the top 10? are they dead cause as i rememer they were in the tavern!!!!!!!!!!!

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Awe. Some. Pure. Awe. Some.

:3

I liked it! Yay! Another segment!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

hahahaha I was lmfao haha oh man this was nice haha.
PS were in the world is the top 10? are they dead cause as i rememer they were in the tavern!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah they're in the residences, remember?
russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

Nah they're in the residences, remember?

No i don't but when will they get a bigger part cause they aren't even mentioned anymore =( and i want a part =)
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Awwwwwww....

Yes, I lack seriousity. Live with it.

I actually intended this segment to be humourous, cute, and unserious.
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I actually intended this segment to be humourous, cute, and unserious.

Success! It was cute and humorous.
russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

I actually intended this segment to be humourous, cute, and unserious

And i like it more then any other segment yet =) haha i loved it =)
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

it was pretty humorous and unserious, except for Moe practically genociding the whole area they were in. Moe is ruthless in this story!

Showing 676-690 of 1054