The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Moderation Wars (Download/View Parts 1-20 on page 96)

1054 176676
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

It was a sad day for armorgames...it was maybe 6 months ago. Our founder, and something of god, Daniel McNeely, had passed away. Of what? Well, Prostate Cancer (because he was too stubborn to get an exam), and about 1 million spam bots, and another 1 million ghosts, that haunted ArmorLand. Daniel went out in a blast, however, he had slaughtered almost all of the spam bots, and revoked half of the ghosts. He did it all by himself, how was he killed? The 3 spamlords, had destroyed him.
His sucsessor, Carlie, was then put in charge in the ArmorCastle (Most of the places I will be talking about is Here Thank you strop for the well illustrated map), and hunted down the 3 spamlords whom killed our honest and great king.
Carlie Ruled over ArmorLand for another 3 months, it was quiet, but she had ignored the hauntings, especially fluent in the Tavern. Many Drunks were possessed and killed during her Term. We thought that it was still okay, however. We praised Carlie. Sadly, her term was not as long as we had hoped, she soon died. Of what? Murder.
Crowds of people came to the meeting hall, and the ArmorCastle, ranting, raving, rioting, and hatespamming of this terrible crime. "Who could have murdered Carlie?!" Everyone shouted. Indeed, it was a sad time.
After this, the Mods had done something they almost NEVER done before, they argued with each other. The arguments and debates never ceased, and then, it turned to flames. War broke out in ArmorLand! Some people flee'd to the gates, but using their mighty ban-tools, the Moderators crushed the fleeing users, and captured those who might survive the mighty blow. Those who were captured were either brainwashed, raped, or enslaved.
Oddly, Ubertuna had never went into the moderation wars, he stayed at the ArmorCastle, completely unknowing of this terrible instance! He had been too busy fighting off several armies, some of which from the moderators themselves, trying to either defile or conquer the Castle, taking it for themselves.
Zoph had been fighting with Strop for the Imaginarium and the other artistry sectors of Armorland, mainly composed to the south. Strop took over alot of the North, and some of the west as well.
Moegreche had completely exiled and pushed back strops efforts to capture the debate area of ArmorLand. Using large, mechanical constructs of stone and powerful Logick (majick + logic), that crushed the users mind with pure sense, and that won every debate. Moegreche has two, extremely large Contructs, which he calls the Sentenials that stand guard out his Mansion.
Zoph has a castle made entirely out of paintings and sculptures, and has a garden/field of mazzelhs, which tend to sleep with her. Her good friend Cenere is her right hand man, and has a regemin of warriors modeled after her character Kai.
Ubertuna stays at his post, constantly fighting in a valiant battle against the riots of the ArmorLanders. He is a great soul, indeed.
There was but one force to stop the madness (SPARTAAAAA) of the Moderation wars. That was called the Syndicate, a group of long time users that go into the tavern for secret meetings, telling each other of the moderators plans. Most of the people in the Syndicate are club members. Sadly, clubs were the first to be enslaved.
The Moderation wars have just begun.

WHOO, I've been thinking of this concept of the Moderation Wars for a couple days, I hope you guys all like, since ArmorGames themed stories seem to be pretty popular nowadays.

• 1,054 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Sorry for the wait everyone, I had a moderate case of fire hole again :P

Anyways, let's do this.

3 weeks later (Author's Note: If I already said that the last segment, my bad)...
"Okay Cen, looks like you're all healed up" I told him, after strapping him onto the chair again and looking at his chest. All heals were fixed, and his arm was in the state of sprained or so.
"I don't care! Just leave me alone here, there's still some food..." he said, as if he wanted to complain the rest of the time we were here. Most of the 3 weeks were just goofing off and boredom...one distinct thing I remember was Cen walking out back, which was a surprise, and saw me doing uh....things (Author's Note: Let that sink in a bit, you know you love it). That made a very awkward afternoon.
Skater looked at me and I looked at him. I made a weird expression with my face almost completely diagonal (Author's Note: :\\). "Cen, I know you hate every single aspect of this, I know that you're in a little bit of pain, but you know what? You're abandoning AG!" I told him, looking gruff.
"Everyone I know is either dead or enslaved, and not by Zophia. I can't see anyone!" Cen responded, a little pissy.
"Yeah? And you're just going to let them be forced to work and troll until they eventually die from exhaustion? WHAT KIND OF FRIEND ARE YOU?!" I yelled the last part at Cen, making sure I was harsh. Zophia put her hand on my shoulder but I continued anyways. Cen was silent. "You're abandoning everything, and letting such things go for UNPUNISHED! I thought you were a nice guy, but no, turns out you're nothing more than a DESERTER. Go ahead, mope about all day while people die even though you could save them. You don't deserve a second more of my time," I walked away with my face a little red from anger. Skater followed.
Cenere dug his face into a pillow, taking in the comments. He started to mumble things about how he couldn't help anyone but himself. How he thought he was a nothing. Zophia responded with a barraged of "I'm sorry"'s and "That's not true!". It worked to no avail.
"There's one thing I haven't thought about though, Skater," I told him, walking around Danks place. "How are we going to defeat several armies and the MODS? Rafael seemed to be a pretty cruddy Wraith. I'm sure that we can't kill a mod!" I continued.
Skater looked at me, "I'm not sure...I don't really wanna think about that right now, man. I got my head set on how much I miss skating around," He said, chuckling a little that he couldn't focus because he really wanted to go skate around AG like the good 'ol days. "Ah man, the good 'ol days" he said.
"Yeah...I miss 'em too man...back when we could post anywhere and leave for other sites... I miss back when I had all those popular threads, and competed in the art comp. It was so nice," I reminised, I wish we could make it...we will. The only way to do it was to kill or re-make the mods, however possible.
"Not to mention the ZSC...I wonder how all the viruses are doing...I hope none had an outbreak. Specially since most were premature and didn't even work well" Skater continued. I stopped in my tracks, jolting up my head with a look of merriment on my face.
"Skater you're a genious!" I told him, grabbing the sides of his arms.
"I am? Stop shaking me!" he said, pushing me off.
"yes! The ZSC! The Goliath, we could use it! Also the collectives and breeders, they can take over dead bodies right?" I asked, excited. He started to catch on, and smiled himself.
"You're right! There's so many dead people around, and the prison cells of Zoph has people that are going to die anyways...I know, I've been on duty there. I'm sure they won't mind dieing for the cause," he was a little unsettled at killing other people and turning them into Goliaths, but Rafael was cruel, and made them just to where they are barely alive, just to laugh at them when he brings in a sandwich.
"My god, I think we just developed a plan, and we might not even need Cen for it...by god we're going to get him to come with us, though," I told Skater, running back to the cottage.
+++
After 3 weeks, most of the Residency was infected with Excel. Old remnants of the ZSC were most of the people who could survive without much difficulty. They were even able to destroy a few of the Excel Virus Zombies (Codename EVZ). Dank was in a completely sealed off area, swishing through several viruses, but not coming across some of the more dangerous ones. There were a few that could juggle, a few that could collect together and some that could form a ladder. However, he found no records of the Breeder, Goliath, or Sincol virus (Sincol is not yet in the ZSC, it's another virus I'm making).

So there it is so far. How ya like it man?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

*waves flag happily*
Finally!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

*waves flag happily*
Finally!

heheh, glad to know you like the story Cen.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

referring back to the ZSC as always it seems Thoad? I wonder if MudPuddle will come into play in the story...

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

referring back to the ZSC as always it seems Thoad? I wonder if MudPuddle will come into play in the story...

I was actually thinking of that, I'll post in teh ZSC.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

*sighs at zombies*

When will people learn not to play with the dead....

*pokes thoad*

Hey where am I? If it weren't for me you probably wouldn't have stayed this long on AG....

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Hey where am I? If it weren't for me you probably wouldn't have stayed this long on AG....

Don't flatter yourself bud, lol.

new segment coming out in a bit, lemme get settled in.

I hate mondays.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I hate mondays.

How could you hate Mondays thats when Heroes comes on...
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Thoad, how are we supposed to sve the world, if we can't even protect those standing right i nfront of us?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

How could you hate Mondays thats when Heroes comes on...

Meh, the only one I liked was the blonde, and that's only because she blew me once or twi-....You read nothing, I said nothing.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

...thoad no appropriate comment.....none at all.....nope not going to say a thing...OK I should probably not spam like this anymore.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

...thoad no appropriate comment.....none at all.....nope not going to say a thing...OK I should probably not spam like this anymore.

I agree.

/lige impression
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

/lige impression

Awesome lige impression. Also, we can make fun of him all we want and he won't step in here because he doesn't want to ruin his Jesus-like post count! >
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Awesome lige impression. Also, we can make fun of him all we want and he won't step in here because he doesn't want to ruin his Jesus-like post count! >

I agree.

Anyways, in order to make this not a ligespam, I'm stating that the MW and the Writers contest are both delayed.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

*pokes thoad with long stick*

HOW DAYRE YOU DELAY IT!!!!!!

Lolz at Lige's post count....

And what Thoad...you were 'blown away' by the Heroes girl?

Showing 796-810 of 1054