ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Moderation Wars (Download/View Parts 1-20 on page 96)

1054 169575
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

It was a sad day for armorgames...it was maybe 6 months ago. Our founder, and something of god, Daniel McNeely, had passed away. Of what? Well, Prostate Cancer (because he was too stubborn to get an exam), and about 1 million spam bots, and another 1 million ghosts, that haunted ArmorLand. Daniel went out in a blast, however, he had slaughtered almost all of the spam bots, and revoked half of the ghosts. He did it all by himself, how was he killed? The 3 spamlords, had destroyed him.
His sucsessor, Carlie, was then put in charge in the ArmorCastle (Most of the places I will be talking about is Here Thank you strop for the well illustrated map), and hunted down the 3 spamlords whom killed our honest and great king.
Carlie Ruled over ArmorLand for another 3 months, it was quiet, but she had ignored the hauntings, especially fluent in the Tavern. Many Drunks were possessed and killed during her Term. We thought that it was still okay, however. We praised Carlie. Sadly, her term was not as long as we had hoped, she soon died. Of what? Murder.
Crowds of people came to the meeting hall, and the ArmorCastle, ranting, raving, rioting, and hatespamming of this terrible crime. "Who could have murdered Carlie?!" Everyone shouted. Indeed, it was a sad time.
After this, the Mods had done something they almost NEVER done before, they argued with each other. The arguments and debates never ceased, and then, it turned to flames. War broke out in ArmorLand! Some people flee'd to the gates, but using their mighty ban-tools, the Moderators crushed the fleeing users, and captured those who might survive the mighty blow. Those who were captured were either brainwashed, raped, or enslaved.
Oddly, Ubertuna had never went into the moderation wars, he stayed at the ArmorCastle, completely unknowing of this terrible instance! He had been too busy fighting off several armies, some of which from the moderators themselves, trying to either defile or conquer the Castle, taking it for themselves.
Zoph had been fighting with Strop for the Imaginarium and the other artistry sectors of Armorland, mainly composed to the south. Strop took over alot of the North, and some of the west as well.
Moegreche had completely exiled and pushed back strops efforts to capture the debate area of ArmorLand. Using large, mechanical constructs of stone and powerful Logick (majick + logic), that crushed the users mind with pure sense, and that won every debate. Moegreche has two, extremely large Contructs, which he calls the Sentenials that stand guard out his Mansion.
Zoph has a castle made entirely out of paintings and sculptures, and has a garden/field of mazzelhs, which tend to sleep with her. Her good friend Cenere is her right hand man, and has a regemin of warriors modeled after her character Kai.
Ubertuna stays at his post, constantly fighting in a valiant battle against the riots of the ArmorLanders. He is a great soul, indeed.
There was but one force to stop the madness (SPARTAAAAA) of the Moderation wars. That was called the Syndicate, a group of long time users that go into the tavern for secret meetings, telling each other of the moderators plans. Most of the people in the Syndicate are club members. Sadly, clubs were the first to be enslaved.
The Moderation wars have just begun.

WHOO, I've been thinking of this concept of the Moderation Wars for a couple days, I hope you guys all like, since ArmorGames themed stories seem to be pretty popular nowadays.

• 1,054 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Well I know you were all just hoping this day would come, and it certainly has.

It's new segment time, and this ones pretty long, so I suggest getting a drink or something.

Skater and I both rushed into the small cabin that we had known as "home" or the closest thing to it. Cenere made his own little pile out of a few skins and coats from Danks closet, and Zophia was fiddling with some rubbery substance, talking to herself about it being silicone till she saw skater. She made a dim smile, and started to poke him.
Skater started making small talk with Zophia, with all sorts of "What'ya doooin'?" and whatnot. Zophia continued to poke him, despite him looking just a little annoyed. Course not as gay as it would have sounded (Author's Note: don't kill me, dude). I had stood in front of Cenere's pile, trying to see some eyes. I eventually found them and poked the side of one of the eyes.
"OW, JERK" He yelped. I snickered and removed a small piece or clothing.
"Sorry Cen, and I was really harsh on you before. I know that you hate this whole thing, but if you truly hate it, you need to do me and skater a favor," I told him. He sat silent, sighing every 3 or 5 minuts. "If you hated the wars enough, than you would want to stop them, I'll just say that," I told him, walking to the woven reed chair.
It took a full 30 minutes of chatting with Zophia before Cenere could talk without spite. "Fine, I thought it through and I'll ask one thing, with terms and conditions. First of all, what is it you want me to do?" He didn't let me answer his first question and continued talking, "I'm not going to go into any epic fights and if you want me at all, we're stopping at base #1 to get my glasses. Also, try your best not to mock me like you normally do, okay?" he finished, lazily looking at me.
"We need you to show us where base #2 is, it's right by the ZSC, I think. You were the only one there, since that Rafael thing was using it as a safehouse. Since Zoph doesn't remember a thing while she was possessed, and you were the only one trusted enough to be let in there. Only you know the way," I said to him.
"let me think about it," he said, walking back towards his makeshift pile.

sorry I had to cut it short, I'll continue tomorrow :3

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I got a drink for nothing...

Oh well...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Internet fail reversed!

A weekly update seems like a good pace, though the way these forums go, you may wish to consider twice-weekly.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Internet fail reversed!

Teh internetz is win.
-----------
consider twice-weekly.

I concur. Twice-weekly will be good. . .*sigh*
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

A weekly update seems like a good pace, though the way these forums go, you may wish to consider twice-weekly.

School is kicking my but atm, specially with the testing and all.

I have this bookmarked so it'll be updated every couple of days if no one comments. With either some CCA or a filler.

You get another segment tomorrow though, I just downloaded pivot3 and I'm excited to get started.

*cranks up the stereo to "F**KING LOUD" and blasts "Sugar" from SOAD*
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Opps....my bad for telling him about Pivot 3 Beta....

Oh well...Segments will come eventually...

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Nice. Piles are nice. Mmpiles.
Hmm, poor glasses. Nah, they are probably just scratched and all.
And... Why do I get the feeling that he will end up somewhere in an epic fight, yelling angrily at Thoad for that, even though Thoad is somewhere else... Hmm...

Poor Skater, though.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Poor Skater, though.

But isn't skater still, like, scabman? That would be painful, but cool :P
-----------
Piles are nice.

Yes. Nice place to hide. ^_^
-------------
This is a pretty good segment. . .
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

This is a pretty good segment. . .

but...it's smaller than my-

I'll stop :P
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I'll stop :P

For the love of God thoad. . .*epic headkeyborad*WIHEFIREWIILDBbIBVIUvbibJBHIBV IRWH EI OIEWFWF
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Brain? You were about to say brain right? I mean I thought you were a zombie or something....right?....oh by the way you just lost the game.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Brain? You were about to say brain right?

I read that as Brian... Hmm.

Why is it getting too arm to pile:<
Now, should I trust there is a segment when I wake up tomorrow, ooor.. Not. Hmmmm....
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Poor Skater, though.

Hrm, why am I poor again?

*looks back a segment*

I still don't see it....

O, wait a minute there it is....

*clears throt....throat...or whatever.....*

RAWRAWRARWRARWRARWRARWRARWRRARWRARWARWRAWRWARWARWARWARWARWRAWRAWRWARWARWARWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWARWRAWRWARWARWAWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRWWWWWWWRWARWARWARWRAWRWARWRAWRAWRWAIHATEYOUKNOWRARWARRWRAWRRWARWRRAWR

Yeah....that will do for now.

And BTW you can forget about my normal "nice segment" relpies......

SKATER OUT!
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

RAWRAWRARWRARWRARWRARWRARWRRARW

It's Arwarwarwarwarw... Anyway, yes.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

O, wait a minute there it is....

*clears throt....throat...or whatever.....*

I saw a part where thoad said "don't kill me dude" but I seriously don't get whats so bad about it, or if thats even the part that you are referring to....
Showing 826-840 of 1054