The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Moderation Wars (Download/View Parts 1-20 on page 96)

1054 176724
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

It was a sad day for armorgames...it was maybe 6 months ago. Our founder, and something of god, Daniel McNeely, had passed away. Of what? Well, Prostate Cancer (because he was too stubborn to get an exam), and about 1 million spam bots, and another 1 million ghosts, that haunted ArmorLand. Daniel went out in a blast, however, he had slaughtered almost all of the spam bots, and revoked half of the ghosts. He did it all by himself, how was he killed? The 3 spamlords, had destroyed him.
His sucsessor, Carlie, was then put in charge in the ArmorCastle (Most of the places I will be talking about is Here Thank you strop for the well illustrated map), and hunted down the 3 spamlords whom killed our honest and great king.
Carlie Ruled over ArmorLand for another 3 months, it was quiet, but she had ignored the hauntings, especially fluent in the Tavern. Many Drunks were possessed and killed during her Term. We thought that it was still okay, however. We praised Carlie. Sadly, her term was not as long as we had hoped, she soon died. Of what? Murder.
Crowds of people came to the meeting hall, and the ArmorCastle, ranting, raving, rioting, and hatespamming of this terrible crime. "Who could have murdered Carlie?!" Everyone shouted. Indeed, it was a sad time.
After this, the Mods had done something they almost NEVER done before, they argued with each other. The arguments and debates never ceased, and then, it turned to flames. War broke out in ArmorLand! Some people flee'd to the gates, but using their mighty ban-tools, the Moderators crushed the fleeing users, and captured those who might survive the mighty blow. Those who were captured were either brainwashed, raped, or enslaved.
Oddly, Ubertuna had never went into the moderation wars, he stayed at the ArmorCastle, completely unknowing of this terrible instance! He had been too busy fighting off several armies, some of which from the moderators themselves, trying to either defile or conquer the Castle, taking it for themselves.
Zoph had been fighting with Strop for the Imaginarium and the other artistry sectors of Armorland, mainly composed to the south. Strop took over alot of the North, and some of the west as well.
Moegreche had completely exiled and pushed back strops efforts to capture the debate area of ArmorLand. Using large, mechanical constructs of stone and powerful Logick (majick + logic), that crushed the users mind with pure sense, and that won every debate. Moegreche has two, extremely large Contructs, which he calls the Sentenials that stand guard out his Mansion.
Zoph has a castle made entirely out of paintings and sculptures, and has a garden/field of mazzelhs, which tend to sleep with her. Her good friend Cenere is her right hand man, and has a regemin of warriors modeled after her character Kai.
Ubertuna stays at his post, constantly fighting in a valiant battle against the riots of the ArmorLanders. He is a great soul, indeed.
There was but one force to stop the madness (SPARTAAAAA) of the Moderation wars. That was called the Syndicate, a group of long time users that go into the tavern for secret meetings, telling each other of the moderators plans. Most of the people in the Syndicate are club members. Sadly, clubs were the first to be enslaved.
The Moderation wars have just begun.

WHOO, I've been thinking of this concept of the Moderation Wars for a couple days, I hope you guys all like, since ArmorGames themed stories seem to be pretty popular nowadays.

• 1,054 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lolk, if you don't want kai here....wait, if you want kai out, is he really your character? Meh, anyways, I really won't listen to any type of plot devices, because I already have my own, alright guys? You can ask if you could be in it, and I would consider it depending on how much I know you, but otherwise I won't add you, mmk?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

lolk, if you don't want kai here....wait, if you want kai out, is he really your character?

Darn hard to explain, but... He doesn't belong there, as I think I have already mentioned. I would just rather not have him(or his design) involved to deeply into this.

That's what I meant except you worded it 100X better then me! :P

I am tired, I talk. Or write, in this case.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Darn hard to explain, but... He doesn't belong there, as I think I have already mentioned. I would just rather not have him(or his design) involved to deeply into this.

Think of them as StormTroppers from Star Wars. They're common, expendable cloned units, and nothing more than that. Mainly, they're defective clones, and can't really do the magic like they're supposed to. Don't worry, they are expendable units, lol.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Think of them as StormTroppers from Star Wars. They're common, expendable cloned units, and nothing more than that. Mainly, they're defective clones, and can't really do the magic like they're supposed to. Don't worry, they are expendable units, lol.

Oh, Kai have been cloned once...
Was more... Oh, well, I guess you base it on the forum reality, and just a few is allowed to have character reality. If it is so, and Zophia is not portraited as the anthropomorphic mazzelh she is, then it will be "fine".
jjrocks66
jjrocks66
912 posts
Shepherd

@thoad if you need any help with the story i could help out.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Thoad, great work.

You sem to have your hands full with the horeds of people wantign i nhere. lol

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

I got a message saying you want to use my name.. so go ahead! No worries. I might start following this thread myself.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Hmm I think for some reason this may be one of the few extremely successful writing on AG.This shall definitely be interesting...

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Was more... Oh, well, I guess you base it on the forum reality, and just a few is allowed to have character reality. If it is so, and Zophia is not portraited as the anthropomorphic mazzelh she is, then it will be "fine".

I picture zophia as a half mazzelh half woman, I knew that kai has been cloned (several times, as I remember you saying), so I thought, "Kai is to stormtrooper. lol"
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hmm that actually makes since thoad.So would Moegreche's soldiers be considered the droids then?Anyways now I shall wait for more literature to feed my recent addiction for AG related things....

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

So thoad, I just have to ask you this, just becuse it's you...

WHEN DO I GET MY BIG EPIC SOLO!

Strop got his, even though he lostedededed! I wants to be da big hewo! WHAAAAAA!

*Throws tattle rock at you*

MOMMY! Thew bein mean to be! Make him let me be da hewo!

Now that that is out of my system, I demand you write more!

*bombards you with tattle rocks*

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

cool, so you might use my noname idea? Shweet.
-------------
I need to start a writing thread, I haven't written a story in a while!
---------------
Should we have a deserted section of AG? Like maybe one that asherlee was ruling in before se went on hiatus...like the forum games section? She spent a lot of time there.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I meant "there be a deserted section" lol.
--------------
It sounds to me like Moe is gonna win. I mean, how can you fight something that makes you think you're fighting something but you're really not, yet it still has the ability to explode people's heads? Yikes.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

LOL, I had a really bad technical difficulty problem with my keyboard, so I am using a new one, so don't fret! Here is your next segment!

Segment 3:
"NOOOO~! Moegreche you BASTARD! I told you the Lojick should not be tampered with! WHYYYYY?!" Strop screamed at the heavens, tears welling up until the dam was full, but never spilling. Ryan walked through the gates of the dojo with several samurai guards in orange scale mail.
"I'm...here with the regimen," Ryan said to Strop, seeing all the rubble of the dojo grounds and the dead bodies...well, they were more much than body. "Did moe do this?" He said, a little scared and amazed at the same time.
"No.......I did," Strop admitted, finally spilling tears out of his sky blue eyes. "I did it with thor, DAMN YOU MOEGRECHE" Strop yelled once more, spreading his arms out into the air, "Moegreche, the Lojick, he attacked me with it!" Ryan gasped, as did his soldiers.
"Lojick!? I thought thta was a banned type of Majick at the academy!" Ryan yelled, suprised.
"Moe unlocked it, he hadn't thrown away the key," Strop said, exasperated. Strop got up, suddenly turning serious, and gruff. "Take your men and defend the place, Moe will most likely be back, I was going to take the trainee's out to recruit dank but...I have to go alone, now." Strop said towards KingRyan, covering up his pain.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Should we have a deserted section of AG? Like maybe one that asherlee was ruling in before se went on hiatus...like the forum games section? She spent a lot of time there.

I consider that to be the amusment park/tavern section (see link to strops map via first post), and the construction zone, because the programmers were locked out or killed.
Showing 121-135 of 1054