ForumsForum GamesStickman Survivor RPG

82 15379
Vert3x
Vert3x
122 posts
Nomad

Yes...I know...this is nearly an exact copy of Stickman RPG. I just thought the game was sweet, and I wanted to start another one since demand is so high. I'll allow up to 5 players for this one.
Basically, you are a stickman trying to survive in a world where nearly anything can happen. These are your stats...the things in parentheses should be removed after your fill stuff in.
======================
Name:enter name here
Level 1:0/5 Exp
Weapon type:no weapon (your weapon increases your strength)
Armor type:no armor
HPdetermined by your Vitality. you automatically have ten to begin with)
)you get 30 stat points to divide between Vitality, Strength, and Agility)
Vitality:0
Strength:0
Agility:0
Armordetermined by what armor you are wearing)
Cash:$100
(inventory type goes here. If you didn't buy one, just write "inventory&quotstuff you are carrying)
(type of living space goes here. If you didn't buy one, just write "none". You can't sleep to heal yourself without one)stuff in your living space...if you bought one)
========================
What some of the stuff is...
Vitality-You gain 5 maximum HP for every point you put into Vitality
Strength - Increases damage by 2 every point
Agility â" Determines your chances of dodging attacks. (+5% chance for dodge for each point you have more than your opponent. Yes, I have dice.)
Armor - for every point you have in armor (you can pick up armor or buy it in the shop) you take 1 less damage per hit
SHOP
This is where you spend you're money...obviously
Weapons:
You must pick up your own weapons...so HA!!!  Don't worry, you will only be punching mutant rabid bunnies and other monstrosities...
Armoryou can wear two pieces of armor... 1 chest armor and 1 leggings.)
ChestThe numbers on the left show how much strength is required to wear the clothes)
0 tee-shirt +1 armor = $5
1 sweater +2 armor = $10
10 light chain mail +5 armor - 2 agility - 2 strength = $15
20 heavy chain mail +10 armor - 10 agility = $20
30 titanium plating +20 armor - 5 agility + 2 strength = $50
40 mithril armor +30 armor + 20 agility = $100
Leggingnumbers show how much agility is required for your pants)
0 Shorts +1 armor = $5
1 Jeans + 2 armor = $10
10 Rusty iron plating + 5 armor + 2 agility - 2 strength = $15
20 Shiny iron plating + 10 armor + 4 agility - 3 strength = $20
30 Metal alloy plating + 15 armor + 5 agility = 50$
40 Star dust leggings + 20 armor + 30 strength = $ 100
Inventory space: (automatically begin with 5 inventory spaces)
Small Bag Holds 10 Items = $10
Medium Bag Holds 25 Items = $20
Large Bag Holds 50 Items = $40
Food: (you may carry your food around and eat it when you wish)
Chicken drumstick +5 HP = $3
Slab of meat +10 HP = $5
Roasted Turkey +20 HP = $9
Living Space: (you may sleep here and store extra equipment in here. Sleeping heals 3 HP per hour.)
Tent holds 50 items = $20
Straw Hut holds 75 items = $30
Shack holds 100 items = $40
Traps: (allows you to catch certain animals depending on what king of trap you are using. After you catch the animal, you still have a choice between killing it and training it. The numbers on the left show what level you must be to use the traps. Traps may be reused, but can only hold one creature at a time.)
2 wooden cage (small land creatures) = 10$
5 iron cage (large land creatures) = 20$
2 small butterfly net (small flying creatures) = 10$
5 large butterfly net (large flying creatures = 20$
2 fishing rod (small sea creatures) = 10$
5 giant fish net (large sea creatures) = 20$
3 large tub (holds 5 sea creatures) = 10$
You begin with 100 dollars, so you can either save it or use it on items in the shop. Remember, you must post your stats and your pet's stats(if you have one)...pretty much everything Riou tells you to post in his RGP. (your stats is that entire sheet I posted up on top starting from "Name" and ending with "one)"
To start, post what you want to buy, then how much it all cost (total), then your stats in the same post.

• 82 Replies
Vert3x
Vert3x
122 posts
Nomad

Stickman
You sneak into the hut, only to find no one there. A crude straw bed lies in the corner, and a knife is stuck in the wall. Otherwise, the hut is pretty much empty.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Name: Jess
Level 1:0/5 Exp
Weapon type: Soggy Driftwood (+2 Str)
Armor type: T-Shirt(+1) Jeans(+2)
HP: 60/60
Vitality: 10
Strength: 10 (+2)
Agility: 10
Armor: 3
Cash:$0
Medium Bag: 6/25 Items
Level2 Fishing Rod (small sea creatures)
Level2 Wooden Cage (0/1 small land creature)
Level3 Large Tub (0/5 sea creatures)
Slab of Meat (+10 HP)
Drumstick (+5 HP)
2x Feathers
Straw Hut: 0/75 Items

sorry, ive been away for a bit.
I'll continue along the beach and keep a look out for more stupid seagulls or other animals.

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

Name:Stickman
Level 1:2/5 Exp
Weapon type:Giant tree branch
Armor type:sweater/jeans
HP:37/40
Vitality:6
Strength:14+4=18
Agility:10-2=8
Armor:4
Cash:$1
Medium bag [6/25]:wooden cage, fishing pole, small butterfly net, 3 slabs of meat
tent [0/50]:none

Since nobody is home, I guess I shouldn't be in the hut until the owner returns. Maybe when the person returns, I'll try to get that knife peacefully...while I'm waiting, though I'll go find some wood and start the fire up again by rubbing sticks together.

Vert3x
Vert3x
122 posts
Nomad

Jess
You continue along the beach. As you walk along, you find a few coins among the shells scattered everywhere.
+ $3
But before you realize it, the whole group of gulls has surrounded you. They must be starving, because 6 of them begin to attack you for the slab of meat.

Creature: Gull (x6)
Type: Small flying
HP: 10 (60 total)
Attack damage: 7 (each)
Agility: 12 (each)

You attack back, and in the resulting battle, you kill the five of the attackers of the attackers and take 24 damage. But while you were busy fighting, the rest of the gulls manage to fly away with your slab of meat.
+5 drumsticks
+25 feathers
+10 exp
-24 HP
-1 slab of meat

You go up two lvls (you are now at lvl 3 with 2/10)
You get 10 points for stats.

Stickman[b]
You go outside and try to start a fire while waiting for whoever. After some time of rubbing sticks together, you decide to cheat and use a few coals from the smoldering campfire. Soon, a happy crackling fire bursts to life from your twigs.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Level 3:2/10 Exp
HP: 46/60 (-24 from attack) (+10 from food)
Cash:$3
Medium Bag: 5/25 Items
3x Drumstick (+5 HP)
27x Feathers

I eat 2 drumsticks to regain some health and at level 3, i go see if there are any fish in the sea that i can catch and keep.

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

Medium bag [6/25]:wooden cage, fishing pole, small butterfly net, 3 slabs of meat

I set up my tent with the door facing the fire and relax...hopefully I can get some sleep without being disturbed.

Vert3x
Vert3x
122 posts
Nomad

Jezz, make sure you use your 10 stat points.
Jess
You go fishing, but find that fish of the sea rarely swim close to the beach. Maybe if you found an estuary...

Stickman
After setting up your tent, you cozy up next to the fire and start to fall asleep. Ironically, you nap is not to be. A small dart whizzes past your head and lands in the flames, and you hear a disappointed snarl from the bushes off to your right. Peering from the corner of your eye, you see that it is ugly little goblin. Apparently, he is the owner of the hut, and this space is his home.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

fynneeee...

"i'll find an estuary"
:P

Vert3x
Vert3x
122 posts
Nomad

Jess
Walking down the beach, you search for an estuary. As you search, you come to the end of the sand to a marsh. It isn't a bay of freshwater, but it is close enough. Following it inland, you find the stream you are looking for, the one that feeds the marsh. A nice pool gathers at the edge of the grasses--a perfect place. Time to fish!

Creature: Small bass
Type: small water
HP: 5
Strength: 5
Agility: 20

You manage to land the fish, a good 15 pounds. One of its fins cuts you while you grab it (-2 HP), so in frustration, you tear its belly open and pull out its guts, killing it dead, lol. You spear it through with a stick and set it aside. (+1 fish)

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

HP: 46/60 (-24 from attack) (+10 from food)
3x Drumstick (+5 HP)
27x Feathers
A fish...........

I try again, and i try to catch a fish and keep it in my tub.

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

I stand up and face the little creep. Apparently, the beast doesn't appreciate my obvious integrity. I charge him, dodging to the left and right randomly to try to keep from getting hit by a dart. As soon as I can, I hit him in the side of the head with my stick...I hope I only knocked the guy out...

Vert3x
Vert3x
122 posts
Nomad

Jess
haha...well...lets see...
After losing a few fish, you manage to catch another, a catfish, which you carefully put in the tub. Also, you hook a few other things during this time: a frog, a small rusty knife, and a few crawdads.
+1 catfish
+1 frog
+1 small rusty knife
+3 crawdads

Vert3x
Vert3x
122 posts
Nomad

Stickman

Creature: Goblin
Type: large land
HP: 44/80
Attack damage: 16

The little humanoid is hardier than you though. Although the creature misses you will his second dart, your knock to his head is not enough to darkify his world. It stumbles, then springs back to balance, leaping at you for a vicious tackle. You are too slow to dodge, and your stick is useless at such close range. In a effort to keep the little beast away, you thrust the middle of your weapon into the throat of the goblin, effectively stopping its charge and choking it till its eyes bulge. Snarling, the creature recoils, only to recover for a second before grabbing the stick and trying to pull it away. The desperate creature snaps at your wrist, sinking its teeth into your hand. You let go of the stick and the goblin flings it away. Free to attack you now, the creature flings itself at you again. In a bloody struggle, you incapacitate the beast with a cheap shot, then break its neck, killing it. You won! You scavenge the body for items.
+ 20 Exp
+ $50
+ dart shooter
+ chain gauntlets
+ dirty gloves
+ goblin bones
- 24 HP

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Weapon type: Small Rusty Knife (? Str)
HP: 46/60
Strength: 10 (+?)
Level3 Large Tub (5/5 sea creatures)
-Catfish
-Frog
-Crawdad
-Crawdad
-Crawdad
3x Drumstick (+5 HP)
27x Feathers
a dead fish

do you think i could tame the little frog? i'll attempt to catch flies or something for the frog to eat.

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

I went up two levels...how many stat points do I get?

Level 3:7//? Exp
HP:13/40
Medium bag [9/25]:wooden cage, fishing pole, small butterfly net, 3 slabs of meat, dart shooter, chain gauntlets, dirty gloves, goblin bones

I wonder what stats I'll gain and lose from putting on this guy's armor and weapons...I go back to the campfire area and pick up all the stuff and go into the hut to take the knife out of the wall.

Showing 31-45 of 82