ForumsGamesWho is better? John or ConArtists?

74 12416
DeepFriedPeanuts
DeepFriedPeanuts
119 posts
Nomad

I think its ConArtists because I do not to hate any of his games as of yet. As for John, he can pump em out, but some games I just don't like. What do you guys think?

• 74 Replies
Svizy
Svizy
26 posts
Nomad

They both have great games, but I must agree with you, ConArtists has slightly better games than John.

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Yea ConArtists has great games and so does John I like ConArtists better though.

HeroInteractive
HeroInteractive
36 posts
Nomad

I'd also like to point out that John takes FAR more risks than Con Artists. He not only does the safe games that everyone likes (shoot stuff) but he makes some really awesome and highly rated games that try crazy new things! A game about directing traffic? Awesome! Not to mention he has almost 50 games with his name on them.

Not that Con Artists is bad at all! Both guys are exceptionally talented and we at Hero Interactive are inspired by both.

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

ConArtists!

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I like John better. He has a lot more games but he is not consistent like ConArtist.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

John, to the max.. His games are amazing..

Flagg
Flagg
526 posts
Peasant

John has more games, and good games, but ConArtist has epic games, so I vote for ConArtist.

destroyerkevin
destroyerkevin
506 posts
Nomad

hard to choose i cant decide who john has fun and more games but ConArtists has better games

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Well, It depends on what your looking for!
If you want a longer game with a serious storyline and stuff, The Conartists...
John has made way more games, Really original games, alot of minigames, And hell, Alot of pretty funny things in his games! He has a few longer games out, but he makes alot of fun, short games that you just click and play!

I absolutely agree.

But it's hard to choose.
I got to go with ConArtists, I prefer long games with a storyline.
Tough John's minigames and other games are not bad. ConArtists games are more appealing.
leong
leong
18 posts
Nomad

I think ConArtists is beter then John, because ConArtst,as stated above

If you want a longer game with a serious storyline and stuff, The Conartists...
, create game with long storyline but John have short and his game have less labour hours for making.
I love a longer game with a serios storyline and then i love ConArtists game.
P.S. ... but John`s games is good too.
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

John's games are more creative and lass repetitive, and I would tout John as one of the all-time masters of cool graphics in Flash (a la fox fyre) but Conartists' games are generally less original. Consrtists is awesome, but I would choose John because of his creativity, ability to seemingly always have a cool idea, make games about everyday life that are still really damn fun, and be able to make a wide range of games. But Con is still great in most respects!

Embus
Embus
27 posts
Nomad

ConArtist

KnightHawk101
KnightHawk101
105 posts
Nomad

Conartist

CubanFrog
CubanFrog
480 posts
Nomad

Sorry, John, but I'm going with Conatrists.

Bia
Bia
28 posts
Nomad

to escrevendo so pra juntar 100 pontos ok ?
:->

Showing 1-15 of 74