ForumsPopular Media[NECRO] Rock or Rap?

410 116927
Tommy13z
Tommy13z
31 posts
Peasant

KOkay this is were things might get a little messed up i have always argued with everyone over this topic I say ROCK is better no matter what if you say otherwise or if you agree REPLY.

• 410 Replies
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

personally, I like rock better, but rap is not bad, but I like people like Eminem, and john Cena. I really don't like the rappers where every song is about them banging a chick while he's rolling down the road in a big pimped out escalade while shooting and killing cops. It really just annoys me.

venturakid94
venturakid94
107 posts
Nomad

Rap is so much better. i hate rock and i think its way overrated.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

rock no matter wat....i cant really listen to rap without thinking its just words without much of a background beat

maniacmanrocks
maniacmanrocks
14 posts
Nomad

im a fan of both

buddyfive
buddyfive
43 posts
Nomad

rap!!!!!!!!!!!!rock sucks

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

rock owns!

C_is_for_Cookie
C_is_for_Cookie
713 posts
Nomad

ROCK! A lot of times the rap songs are terrible, and they have to be really good to be liked!

( :

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I love both, but I choose rock, I like a ton of rock songs but only a few rap songs.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

rap definitely. rocl is just a bunch of tryhards screaming into a mike. rap is the business. Easier to listen too and chirps to chicks with. Also people complain about the lyrics eg women guns drow but at least it means something real unlike fake rock songs manufactured for the whole world to listen to and say hey thats about me wen its made for everyone to think that. people who like rock are no better than emos

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

rock, i dont listen to rap

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

Rock i hate rap

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

I'd have to say METAL.

Raspotinas
Raspotinas
9 posts
Nomad

Rap forever!

YO YO YO!

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

is this a joke seriously rap vs rock rock wins hands down rap is so gay all the rappers do is talk into a mike

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Really,ROCK PEOPLE ROCK,IT HAS TO WIN,ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Showing 346-360 of 410