ForumsWEPROne good thing

54 10656
Cheeseball
Cheeseball
30 posts
Nomad

I was wondering if anyone could name one good thing that mankind has done for this planet? (Sorry if this comes up twice cause it posted the same question yesterday but it seems to have disappered)

• 54 Replies
Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

I said this months ago, but....we are just taking up space and ruining the planet..we really haven't done anything good....we are disease...

conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

Well, let's say it's nothing. So what? The planet is here for us, not the other way around. Like, you don't find yourself burying yourself in the soil to be fertilizer for the planet's sake.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

My bad, we have done nothing good.
Our existance atacks the earth...

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

We've put up some great vacation spots in case aliens want to visit. That negates every bad thing we have done.

Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

I still can't think of one....

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

All the conservationist groups do a lot of good things for the planet

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

@woody_7007

Not really. The environmentalists are the reason why forest fires are so terrible today. In the 1950's, they demanded that all forest fires be put out. Forest fires had been going on for millions of years and always died out without human interference. But because the environmentalist groups thought they were smarter than evolution and Earth's natural order dead leaves, trees, and brush piled up on the forest floor over the years. Now if someone so much as drops a cigarette in the forests, millions of acres are burned to a crisp. Houses are destroyed, fire-fighters die, and the Earth is polluted. Conservation groups have messed up a lot over the years and have done just as much harm as they have good.

Flipski
Flipski
623 posts
Nomad

The only good things we have attempted, are to reverse the bad things we have done. It takes alot of mistakes for us to attempt to fix something. Maybe we really aren't that smart if we cannot think of consequences in advance.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

All the conservationist groups do a lot of good things for the planet

Yea, but what good have we done with something that we first didn't mess up?

The only good things we have attempted, are to reverse the bad things we have done.

EXACTLY!
Showing 46-54 of 54