ForumsForum GamesHalo RPG

54 8845
klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Story: After the third halo ring was destroyed the and the covenant prophet was killed, the covenant ceased their attacks on earth.
But a new prophet has risen to the throne and is taking the offensive against the unsuspecting earth.

You can pick one covenant species to be

Grunt: weakest soldier in the covenant forces and quick to flee. 10+spd 10-Dmg. Can use only light weapons.

Jackal:The second weakest soldier, But an accurate sniper. 10+acu on any weapon. 10- hp. Can use light to medium weapons.

Drone: A fast flying soldier but the least armored. 15+spd 15-hp. Can only use light weapons.

Brute: A slow but powerful soldier and the second strongest in the covenant world. 15+ weapon dmg 10+ hp 25- spd. Can use all weapons.

Hunter: A very big very scary covenant foot trooper but is so big It cant drive vehicles. 20+ weapon dmg 20+ hp 20-spd 20-acu Can use all weapons.

Character sheet
Species: Fill in what you picked
Lvl 1 exp 0/5
Hp: 10 plus or minus any bonus from what soldier you picked
Acu: 80% chance to hit plus or minus any bonus from what soldier you picked
Spd: 5 plus or minus any bonus from what soldier you picked Weapon: plasma pistol 5+dmg
Dmg:5 plus or minus any bonus from what soldier you picked

delete the info in the bold writing

Put in your character sheet every time you post. And follow this sheet exactly NO hybrids!

5 people can play

This will be alot better than my last RPG.=]

• 54 Replies
klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Oops put the weapon above the dmg.

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Dear Klint Id Like To be The Master Cheif If I Can Tell Me What To Put But If I Cant Just In Case I'll Put The Evil

Species: Brute
Lvl 1 Exp 0/5
Hp:20
Acu:80%
Spd: - 20
Weapon: Plasma Pistol
Dmg:25

If You Can Do A Name Name Pvt.Thomas =]

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Sorry you cant be master chief, and i dont think a brute has a name like pvt. thomas. =p

You wake up inside a pod like cylinder you push the front of it and it falls off. You peer outside and see a dense jungle with cliffs behind you.

You hear a voice in your helmet "This is your field commander talking meet the rest of the squad 1 mile of your position to assault the marine barracks. The effects of the cryosleep will wear off, now MOVE!"

You run through the jungle but a sound catches your ear you spot 3 marines walking through the jungle what do you do?

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

Species: Jackal
Level 1 Exp 0/5
HP: 0 (Fix this not to be 0, read what you type)
Acu: 90%
Spd: 5
Dmg: 5

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

I Get My Pod And Get My Plasma Pistol Out I Open Fire With My Plasma Pistol While Using The Pod Part To Block There Shots

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Name: Xann Zorabee
Species: Hunter (Lekegolo)
Lvl 1 exp 0/5
Hp: 30
Acu: 60%
Spd: -15
Weapon: plasma pistol
Dmg: 25

(I need a partner, ALL hunters MUST be in pairs)

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

No elitess...

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

No, elites aren't Covenant since the Prophet of Regrets age.

Name: Xann Zorabee
Species: Hunter (Lekegolo)
Lvl 1 exp 0/5
Hp: 30
Acu: 60%
Spd: -15
Weapon: plasma pistol
Dmg: 25

The huge lumbering Lekegolo, Xann sits down and moans. Yesterday he had lost his bond mate. He had gotten de-ranked too. They were sent to eliminate the demons on Onyx, but failed miserably when the humans used an explosive known as a "nuke". He had barely survived the blast, good things Lekegolo don't breathe much, he was stranded in space for two days. To add to that his birthplace, High Charity has been destroyed. He is sent by two Jiralhanae (brutes) into a cro drop pod, stolen from humans and modified to fit a hunter. He protested greatly when they took his shield, spikes and laser and replaced it with this virtually useless plasma pistal. He easily falls into a troubled sleep.

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Thomas1st1

You shoot at the unsuspecting marines and down 2 of them (2 exp) 1 runs off into the jungle. Do you follow or go to your destination?

Shadowphoenix39
You control both of the hunters.
You and your partner are on a covenant carrier awaiting your destination when a explosion rocks the ship. You run out and are confronted with the marine boarding part (20 marines) they haven't noticed you yet. What do you do?

Spore LOL i didnt notice that. Bring the hp down to 5 and you also have a energy gauntlet Energy gauntlet a deployable wrist shield that can absorb 5 shot before it needs to recharge.Put this in acs.

The dropship leaves you on the alien world of earth. Your mission is to eliminate the guards posted around the vehicle factory.
you crouch down and make your way slowly to the factory and spot the first guard in the tower. Your pistol probably wont shoot that far. what do you do?

PS. sorry i wasn't on today, and update your sheet and put Acs (accessories) below your Spd

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

Level 1 Exp 0/5
HP: 5
Armor: Gauntlet

With my sniper skills, they are far, but with some shots I still hit them.

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Lvl 1 Exp 0/5
Acs:None
Dmg:25

I Grab A Grenade From A Dead Marine And Through It To Were He Is And It Kill's Him And I Head Onto My Destination

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Spore You kill him but the body falls out of the tower and hit the ground attracting the attention of 2 marines on the ground. They start moving your direction. What do you?

Thomas1st You run on and see your laying on the ground dead, 3 brutes come out of the jungle. You look at them questionably and they throw a mangled body of a marine on the ground, you grunt and tell them to follow you. One looks at your pistol and with one move dashes it to pieces and hands you a Brute spiker(A modified version of the needler but with non homing needles 10+dmg 5-acc)
You and the brutes run on and see a large building. The brutes say this is the building we have to destroy you see no patrols do you go in?

THomas1st2 you should have 2 exp from killing those marines (Exp 0/2)

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Lvl 1 Exp 2/5
Acs:None
Dmg:30

I Tell 1 To Come With Me And The Other 2 To Cover Us Then Because WE Don't Get Killed Ad It's Clear I Signal The Other To To Come And All 4 Of Us Are Inside Now What Next??

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Thomas1st2

You walk into the building and go down the hall you see no one you listen and hear faint scratching above you you look up in time to see a pod like alien drop on the rear brute with a scream he falls to the ground with the pod burrowing inside him.
You and the other brute make a run for it and get inside the office and barricade the door with chairs. You look to your left and see some grenades 2+grenades. Then you hear a unearthly wail at the barricade starts getting banged out of place what do you do?

PS. your weapon is a brute spiker and the grenades go in your acs.

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

Level 1 Exp 1/5 (I killed one marine right?)
HP: 5
Armor: Gauntlet

I run away, and until they stop, I hide again behind a rock, and shoot in them both.

Showing 1-15 of 54