ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4274 2609061
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,274 Replies
kurtcobain1994
kurtcobain1994
45 posts
Nomad

warrent i love cherry pie its a great song

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Warrant has a better sound, and yes, Cherry Pie is a great song! The lyrics make me chuckle every time.

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

That puts Warrant ahead by a score of:

Warrant - 3
Darn Yankees - 0

Keep the votes coming!

You can suggest future battles as well on my profile.

Pacmanpwner
Pacmanpwner
181 posts
Nomad

im gonna have to say Warrant. good songs for Da__ Yankees, but Warrant is better

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I'm going to say Warrant. D*** Yankees is a good band, but they relied to heavily on power ballads, while Warrant had several hits that weren't.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

I hate power ballads. I love songs about pie. warrant > yankees

anoose
anoose
107 posts
Nomad

I love songs about pie.

Um... the song's not actually about pie.
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Warrant - 4
Darn Yankees - 0

Come on Floyd I need a better reason than that to count your vote. Good lead for Warrant though

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

I love videos with hot chicks in them! Warrant > Yankees

coldplaya
coldplaya
355 posts
Nomad

did u alredy do a batlle on coldplay? Cuz if i missed i could have made a great point!

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Warrant - 4
Darn Yankees - 0

Still the same score GreatestSoloEver hot chicks isn't a good reason.

did u alredy do a batlle on coldplay? Cuz if i missed i could have made a great point!

we haven't done a battle with coldplay..... mainly becasue I can't think of nayone to match them against *thinks* nope no one.... if you have a suggestion post it on my profile
FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Warrant. Neither of these bands had broad catalogues, but Warrant was the definition of hair metal bands, lol. Cherry Pie is the national anthem for southern women in the US.

Pacmanpwner
Pacmanpwner
181 posts
Nomad

you should do one with Styx and.... idk, but if you do, my vote is for Styx!

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

Can't recall for sure, but I think we did. On the other hand, did you vote for the current battle?... Suggestions are taken on either Pixie's profile or mine. Preferrably not taken here. Keeps the posts more relevant..

Warrant - 5
Darn Yankees - 1

I just like the Yankees songs more than I like Warrants songs. I guess I should probably say Warrant's song, as the only one I really knew by them was of course Cherry Pie. On the other hand, I love Coming of Age by the Yankees and High enough I still rank higher than Cherry Pie. Besides that, I like Nugent. The other two guys I don't give a crap about, lol.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Warrant - 5
Darn Yankees - 1

Ok I'm gonna end it there with a nice Warrant win (wonderful)

Next up is:

Coldplay vs. Radiohead.

Radiohead have a few years on Chris Martin's band (8 to be precise) but they have both achieved extraordinary success gaining a huge following of fans with a range of varying song styles.

Coldplay are an alt-rock post britpop band formed in 1997.... they have managed to achieve an astounding amount of mainstream success and some of the resentment that goes with it. Songs include: Yellow, Clocks and )the strangely good) Viva La Vida.

Radiohead are also an alt-rock abnd but have experimented much more with their craft. After a reasonably stuttering start to their carrer Radiohead are now one of the biggest bands out there. Songs include: Creep, Fake Plastic Trees and Paranoid Android.

Enjoy voting.

Showing 2731-2745 of 4274