ForumsThe Tavern[necro]What was your craziest dream? (keep it reasonable length)

42 6232
pickleshack
pickleshack
356 posts
Nomad

I was at the beach with my mom and siblings. Behind us was a store, a convenient store, my mom left to get cokes. After a long time, I decided I would look for her. I went into the store, and I couldn't find her. So I went to the back of the store and found a door. I opened the door, and noticed that it lead to my backyard. I walked outside, my mom was strung up by her neck from the gutter, and a man with a burlap sack on his head, with a rope around his neck started throwing lollipops at me. Then the lollipops became needles and I ran out of the gate of my backyard, everything went black, and then I woke up.

• 42 Replies
pickleshack
pickleshack
356 posts
Nomad

I should revise the topic, "Post a crazy dream you have had, or many!"

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Interest.
Well I had a dream that , well, this was when I was hardly 5, but yet, stills shocks the hell out of me still. Let me begin. Well I was running with my brother, to my cousins house and then I saw a broken school bus. The Bus was brown with a mix of orange, and we hear sounds, little tiny colorful monster things attacked me and my brother ran off, ah, still remember me telling my family about it. The reactions of the family was hilarious

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

So, in class, I'm sitting next to a friend not really concentrating. A student is up the front performing a speech. Suddenly the classroom bursts into flames and everyone starts rocking their heads side to side while chanting the 'Dum dum de dum dum dum de dum dum' of Disturbia by Rhianna. I look over at my friend to find he's doing the same thing and then he says 'What? It's catchy~'

rockmaiden1
rockmaiden1
162 posts
Nomad

I was walking on the street in the pitch darkness of the night. I later realised that I was on a hilltop. It suddenly begins to rain heavily. All people passing by rush into an old building. I am the only person left on the street. The people call me inside the building but I don't go in and I keep walking.I come near a pond and I try crossing it but I drown!

Everything goes black and I found my brother pouring drops of water on my face. I had slept for 12hrs

rockmaiden1
rockmaiden1
162 posts
Nomad

All people passing by rush into an old building. I was the only person left on the street. The people called me inside the building but I didn't go in and I kept walking.I came near a pond and I tried crossing it but I drowned!

Sorry!

pickleshack
pickleshack
356 posts
Nomad

@deidara28

Yes, they can be scary, or happy, or whatever, just you know, mildly interesting.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

When I was seeping and these dogs told me that id I straighten my legs They will bite me and I straightened them and I woke up, when I woke up I had a bite mark on my leg. It was crazy.

pickleshack
pickleshack
356 posts
Nomad

Man I had another crazy one last night. I was in a volcano, and the magma was pure gold. Me and this man were pulling large blobs of molten gold to us and making massive elaborate sculptures.

75Greeno
75Greeno
130 posts
Peasant

this isn't really crazy I just hate it though, any body else have the dreams when it feels like tour falling and then wake up with a start kind of the same feeling like when you think there is one more stare than there really is

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

this wasn't the craziest but it was one i remembered vividly and i told family right after i got up, i dreamt we all had AIDS

75Greeno
75Greeno
130 posts
Peasant

this is not mine but my brother's he is always talking about a dream where he was chased by a werewolf with a volcano on his head and as the werewolf leand over him lava dripped from the volcaino freaky right I just use it to make fun of him for

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

i fell off a 50-foot dam and when i hit the ground, everything went black. but i was still falling. when i hit the end of the void, i woke up. but i couldnt breath for a second or two in real life. AWESOME!

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

I had a dream and I opened up a door and tomato juice came out and I drowned lol it was weird.

pickleshack
pickleshack
356 posts
Nomad

I had a dream and I opened up a door and tomato juice came out and I drowned lol it was weird

That is awesome! I've never had a dream like that.

I wonder if I can change the subject of this topic. I think people should still post dreams because that is what I wanted originally, but I want to ask a question, can anyone remember what they were thinking during specific parts of their dreams? If so, can you see how your thoughts within the dream correlate immediately with what happens in the dream?

More and more I can tell that when in a dream if I think, "Oh, I hope this doesn't happen.", it will, and if I think or visualize something I want to happen it will as well.

This leads me to another question, anyone every have lucid dreams? By a lucid dream I mean one in which you are aware you are dreaming. If so can you notice any differences between these dreams and regular dreams? For instance when I have a lucid dream, I have telekinetic abilities, and I can fly at will.

I'm really interested to hear what a wide range of people have to say to these questions as I have asked only a few of my friends and no one ever really thinks about it in depth.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

This leads me to another question, anyone every have lucid dreams? By a lucid dream I mean one in which you are aware you are dreaming. If so can you notice any differences between these dreams and regular dreams? For instance when I have a lucid dream, I have telekinetic abilities, and I can fly at will.

Ja, those are fun~ I often spend those ones doing really stupid things...

One time when I was dreaming I wasn't asleep properly and I could hear myself laughing at my dream... Whatever it was.
Showing 1-15 of 42