ForumsForum GamesFail to 100

13029 3004701
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Okay, heres the deal. We have to count to 100 before a Moderator posts. If a moderator posts, we start over from one. Pretty self explanatory!

RULES
1.)You can't have back to back post.
2.)You can't continue if a mod stops you.
3.)You can have a normal discussion while counting
Example
P1= 1! So guys to you see the Cav's game last night. He made a SWEET buzzer beater!
P2= 2! Yea, I have to admit, that buzzer beater was pretty cool even though I don't like the Cav's.
P3= 3! I don't watch basketball but I have tried to make some buzzer beaters. They are really hard.

Back to Rules
4.)Don't Spam!!

Have fun!

• 13,029 Replies
IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

I didn't actually read that, but it looked epic.

Thirty-Five

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

I didn't actually read that, but it looked epic.

It isn't,at least In my opinion

"I like pie" said Steve the Dragon. "But Why, why must you Steve, why?" Said the princess in a shower of tears."Because.. 'cause the uh,"*gulps*" The Tea Goblin, okay!"replies Steve who is also, in a shower of tears."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Said the princess."What are you doing with that Dragon!" said the prince. "I shall slay him for you.""NO" Shouted the princess, Cindy."What, Why?"Said Jake the prince. "I, I, love him..." said Cindy. "WHAT,WHAT,Y--YOU- WHAT HIM!!"Bursted Jake. "I love him" Cindysaid fearfully."If you love him so much, then, uh, then-wait, you don't still love me, right?"Said Jake "Right"Said Cindy. "Good, I shall slay him for you"Said jake with a devilish grin. Steve heard, and when Jake wasn't ready (most always) He burnt him to a crisp."Woah, Awesome!" Exclaimed Cindy.They then flew off and thought of what they would do with there powers of charm, and murdering.They talked it over for a while, and they soon realized they would gain world domination."To your house" Shouted Cindy. Steve gave her a puzzled look, "House?" He said in confusion. "Place where you live and sleep." Said Cindy."OOOOOh, my snarfawitz." Said Steve "Hi killers" said Jake. "Wha--what, who is the-- that voice."Said Cindy very fearfully."It's me, Jake don't you regognize my voice?"said Jake"Of Course I do, but where are you?"said Cindy "In Heaven, DERP. I'm an angel" Said Jake the angel who had his name changed to Robert by God."Oh, Duh can you came on our journey to gain world domination?"Said Cindy "I...
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald
IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

Thirty-Eight.

Well from all of the "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"s and exclamations, it looked like it was pretty hardcore.

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

@GOM thanx
@ICY Oh, I see

"I like pie" said Steve the Dragon. "But Why, why must you Steve, why?" Said the princess in a shower of tears."Because.. 'cause the uh,"*gulps*" The Tea Goblin, okay!"replies Steve who is also, in a shower of tears."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Said the princess."What are you doing with that Dragon!" said the prince. "I shall slay him for you.""NO" Shouted the princess, Cindy."What, Why?"Said Jake the prince. "I, I, love him..." said Cindy. "WHAT,WHAT,Y--YOU- WHAT HIM!!"Bursted Jake. "I love him" Cindysaid fearfully."If you love him so much, then, uh, then-wait, you don't still love me, right?"Said Jake "Right"Said Cindy. "Good, I shall slay him for you"Said jake with a devilish grin. Steve heard, and when Jake wasn't ready (most always) He burnt him to a crisp."Woah, Awesome!" Exclaimed Cindy.They then flew off and thought of what they would do with there powers of charm, and murdering.They talked it over for a while, and they soon realized they would gain world domination."To your house" Shouted Cindy. Steve gave her a puzzled look, "House?" He said in confusion. "Place where you live and sleep." Said Cindy."OOOOOh, my snarfawitz." Said Steve "Hi killers" said Jake. "Wha--what, who is the-- that voice."Said Cindy very fearfully."It's me, Jake don't you regognize my voice?"said Jake"Of Course I do, but where are you?"said Cindy "In Heaven, DERP. I'm an angel" Said Jake the angel who had his name changed to Robert by God."Oh, Duh can you came on our journey to gain world domination?"Said Cindy Robert replied"I can't leave heaven, but i could be a star for you, and I probely shouldn't help with world domination."."Oh"sighed Cindy "Well, bye?""Yes I can come!" said Robert gleefully. And together, Steve the dragon, Cindy the princess, and Jake the prince who got killed, and had his named changed to Robert and also is guiding the others as a star, set off to gain world domination...

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Y'all screwed up 35 and 36 :O

And I totally read all that. Very nice. Random though :P

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

And I totally read all that. Very nice. Random though :P

Very nice.

Thanks
Random though :P

Just what i was ging for =D

"I like pie" said Steve the Dragon. "But Why, why must you Steve, why?" Said the princess in a shower of tears."Because.. 'cause the uh,"*gulps*" The Tea Goblin, okay!"replies Steve who is also, in a shower of tears."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Said the princess."What are you doing with that Dragon!" said the prince. "I shall slay him for you.""NO" Shouted the princess, Cindy."What, Why?"Said Jake the prince. "I, I, love him..." said Cindy. "WHAT,WHAT,Y--YOU- WHAT HIM!!"Bursted Jake. "I love him" Cindysaid fearfully."If you love him so much, then, uh, then-wait, you don't still love me, right?"Said Jake "Right"Said Cindy. "Good, I shall slay him for you"Said jake with a devilish grin. Steve heard, and when Jake wasn't ready (most always) He burnt him to a crisp."Woah, Awesome!" Exclaimed Cindy.They then flew off and thought of what they would do with there powers of charm, and murdering.They talked it over for a while, and they soon realized they would gain world domination."To your house" Shouted Cindy. Steve gave her a puzzled look, "House?" He said in confusion. "Place where you live and sleep." Said Cindy."OOOOOh, my snarfawitz." Said Steve "Hi killers" said Jake. "Wha--what, who is the-- that voice."Said Cindy very fearfully."It's me, Jake don't you regognize my voice?"said Jake"Of Course I do, but where are you?"said Cindy "In Heaven, DERP. I'm an angel" Said Jake the angel who had his name changed to Robert by God."Oh, Duh can you came on our journey to gain world domination?"Said Cindy Robert replied,"I can't leave heaven, but i could be a star for you, and I probely shouldn't help with world domination."."Oh"sighed Cindy "Well, bye?""Yes I can come!" said Robert gleefully. And together, Steve the dragon, Cindy the princess, and Jake the prince who got killed, and had his named changed to Robert and also is guiding the others as a star, set off to gain world domination. First Trial John said,"Hiya I'm the evil warlord, what do you want with me?""World Domination, want to come with?"said Cindy "Sure" Replied John. Second Trial Fred said "Sup, Wadd'ya want?""World Domination, You in?"said Cindy."WHAT, NOO, I SHALL KILL AND SLAY YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS!!" Shouted Fred. He was burnt to a crisp, and is now helping as a star...
IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

Yeah I know; I was paying attention to Web's number...

Forty-two.

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

42.im confused why is everyone writting really long posts

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,124 posts
Blacksmith

Hey Fyrefox do you use Firefox as your web browser?
Yeah, but I'm a Google Chrome kinda guy. Anyone played the game called Fox Fyre?

IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

Ah ninja. I like Chrome too, but I don't use it. Not sure why.
Never played Fox Fyre, but I'll check that out.

Forty-four.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

never played it, what game is that?

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,124 posts
Blacksmith

It's a game developed by John. It's pretty cool. Just search it. It's almost identical to my name.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

I love every single one of john's games...

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

No but I'll play IT, weird game, easy

im confused why is everyone writting really long posts

That's just me.

"I like pie" said Steve the Dragon. "But Why, why must you Steve, why?" Said the princess in a shower of tears."Because.. 'cause the uh,"*gulps*" The Tea Goblin, okay!"replies Steve who is also, in a shower of tears."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Said the princess."What are you doing with that Dragon!" said the prince. "I shall slay him for you.""NO" Shouted the princess, Cindy."What, Why?"Said Jake the prince. "I, I, love him..." said Cindy. "WHAT,WHAT,Y--YOU- WHAT HIM!!"Bursted Jake. "I love him" Cindysaid fearfully."If you love him so much, then, uh, then-wait, you don't still love me, right?"Said Jake "Right"Said Cindy. "Good, I shall slay him for you"Said jake with a devilish grin. Steve heard, and when Jake wasn't ready (most always) He burnt him to a crisp."Woah, Awesome!" Exclaimed Cindy.They then flew off and thought of what they would do with there powers of charm, and murdering.They talked it over for a while, and they soon realized they would gain world domination."To your house" Shouted Cindy. Steve gave her a puzzled look, "House?" He said in confusion. "Place where you live and sleep." Said Cindy."OOOOOh, my snarfawitz." Said Steve "Hi killers" said Jake. "Wha--what, who is the-- that voice."Said Cindy very fearfully."It's me, Jake don't you regognize my voice?"said Jake"Of Course I do, but where are you?"said Cindy "In Heaven, DERP. I'm an angel" Said Jake the angel who had his name changed to Robert by God."Oh, Duh can you came on our journey to gain world domination?"Said Cindy Robert replied,"I can't leave heaven, but i could be a star for you, and I probely shouldn't help with world domination."."Oh"sighed Cindy "Well, bye?""Yes I can come!" said Robert gleefully. And together, Steve the dragon, Cindy the princess, and Jake the prince who got killed, and had his named changed to Robert and also is guiding the others as a star, set off to gain world domination. First Trial John said,"Hiya I'm the evil warlord, what do you want with me?""World Domination, want to come with?"said Cindy "Sure" Replied John. Second Trial Fred said "Sup, Wadd'ya want?""World Domination, You in?"said Cindy."WHAT, NOO, I SHALL KILL AND SLAY YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS!!" Shouted Fred. He was burnt to a crisp, and is now helping as a star.Third TrialBarack(Obama) said,"Hi what do you wan-DROGON OMG DRAGON WTF DRANGON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ABONDON THE US RUN FOR YOUR LIVES OMG DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGOOOON!!!!"Cindy replied"World domination""AHHHHHH OH,SURE,YAH,WHATEVEEEEEEEER"Barack screemed. "Soooo, Uh, er we can have the US?" said Cindy "OMG DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOON, WHATEVERRR YOU SAY DRAGON MASTER!!!"said Barack."SWEET"Everyone shouted!...
Showing 10486-10500 of 13029