143 posts
Nomad

so if you were stranded what would you do

• 72 Replies
CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

DON'T SAY THAT YOU WOULD BOMB KOREA! You crazy? You ever seen the convenient store robbery in Malibu's Most Wanted? That is the kind of crazy shnizzit that they do. DON'T PISS THEM OFF!

marcz98
marcz98
5 posts
Nomad

your a sniznitch

arm0redmafia
arm0redmafia
35 posts
Nomad

I would look for trees i would cut trees down and make a shack thing. Eat the wildlife and any fruits. Then i would open my phone, and call a plane to land on the water by the island(given the coordinates from my GPS0. By then i would have plans to manipulate the island to make money. When i get enough money i will get 4 nukes and drop them on Russia, china(bejing needs a makeover too much smog), Korea(screw soy beans), and of Course Japan... "OMG it godzilla nuke it make city go boom!"

Xrunner
Xrunner
443 posts
Nomad

I would break out the partying with the hoola-dancing natives.

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

the most sensible thing. search for any fresh water and food in the island and try making a raft or finding a way out.

jumanjaz
jumanjaz
245 posts
Nomad

I will find the fresh water,build a hut,eat fruits at the island and give signal if I saw people.

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

Well, that would depend on how big the island, what my resources are. If I were to go with the traditional jungle-beach somewhere in the Pacific about a square mile large, then I would go about to try and food first, most presumably fruits and nuts. After a while I can try to build a shelter out of wood and other plants, and if I can somehow make a weapon of some kind, such as a flint knife, I can try to kill an animal for the skin to help with the shelter. then I can try to catch fish with the tools I make. Finally when I have all my bearings about the island, I will start trying to signal for help by burning some torches and waving them around whenever I see a ship or plane.

Good plan?

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

good enough but my plan is better and simpler

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

First I would celebrate that I'm away from my bro's(Just kidding) I would use my ninja surviving skills to make a cruise ship out of coconut shells and palm leafs stripped down then I would use my Chuck Norris Tracking skills and go to a near Island, then find some hotel, and go in and stow away in some room. lol I really don't know I'm tired so I made someything up quick

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

I would find food then wait for my cruiser to arrive.

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
912 posts
Shepherd

i would make shelter and find food then make a big fire to signal rescuers.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

1, fairly useless topic, there is absolutely NO challenge whatsoever in this question.
2, first of all I'd make a teepee with large tropical leaves and a few pieces of stray wood. I'd try and find something sharp on the island, preferably a sharp rock, or a rock that can be sharpened. Then I'd find a medium-large piece of wood to carve on. I'd etch a map of sort onto the wood so I know where home, shelter, and dangers are. I'd stay close to the beach so I could find clams, crabs, and other things that wash up on shore. Not to mention I can sharpen a stick to catch fish at sea. Easy life, and I'll spend my free time making distress signals using my shirt and a fire (smoke signal).

Lucia
Lucia
46 posts
Peasant

I'd examen the food sorce and depanding on cearten unperdictible factors and then either

1 build my dream home and live on the island till forver or till I get resqued wich ever comes first
2 build a signal fir and a shelter and wai
t

brooke_1997
brooke_1997
545 posts
Nomad

I would hope to be rescued.. o.O
And if i didnt become rescued.. Do everything that i wanted to do before i die. o.O

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

I would start my life over, find some locals (no one said it was deserted) and live with them. Then build a ship (not a skimpy little boat, or raft), and then I would sail out back to America hoping been gone long enough to been classified dead, and never have to pay taxes, or anything else (don't comment my grammar this is the internet you know)find my remaining family and the girl that I had liked/loved all that time, marry her take her and lots of other people back to the island, create a modern civilization, declare it a third world country. Then build artificial land on the water, later becoming an actual country, make a few nukes. Then bomb all of the National super power countries (Us, Russia, etc.) send forces to invade, re-rebuild those countries as mine, then take out every other county, and BAM world domination, of course thats not happening because the world cant settle for one leader, with crazy Ideas.....so If i was stranded, Id kill myself

(BTW, Im a touch dyslexic so any misspellings my bad)

Showing 16-30 of 72