143 posts
Nomad

so if you were stranded what would you do

• 72 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

are kidding me this wouldnt be stranded to me it would be like heaven to me ide have the greatest time building shelter creating tools i would just live on the island like its home no big citys no disgusting smells oh im getting caried away so yeah i would pretty much start a new life there.

and never be able to play video games. and no internet or t.v. or computer...

CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

Build a shelter, find some fruits to eat make a raft to use to travel the ocean in search of a ship and if tht doesnt work signal S.O.S. :P

and never be able to play video games. and no internet or t.v. or computer...

I couldnt go one day without my computer...
j_c_mooncity
j_c_mooncity
1,060 posts
Nomad

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/9244412/im-new-and-i-dont-know-how-to-change-my-picture

TheLostGoldfish
TheLostGoldfish
2 posts
Nomad

I would attempt to inhabit the island!!! mwahahahahaha!!!

malikbm
malikbm
18 posts
Peasant

1. build a house

2. eat fruit

3. write a diary

4. and wait for die

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/ ⦠my-picture

how can this link help survive on an abandoned island?

i would use what i have. my knife and some sticks to get spears, some fruits so i have food and fruit juice if i find only salt water and i would use small trees or a cave to get a shelter. if a wild animal uses the cave i would make a fire to use a torch and a spear to kill the wild animal to be the new owner of this cave. i would then grill the animal on the fire, eat it and use some organs of it to set up some traps or to go fishing.

Radiation_burnzz
Radiation_burnzz
12 posts
Nomad

i would probably masturbate alot jus sayin its probably lonely

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

it depends on the islands conditions, ("shifts glasses&quot if the island is cold, hot, lot of food, predators,prey, etc.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

I would immmediatley try to act like the famous "Robinson Crusoe" and start exploring the island, build a nice big comfortable house, try to become friends with the natives (if their are any of course), grow vast lands of crops and enjoy my well deserved freedom...

...then inevitably wonder what it is I'm doing here when a few years have passed, prepare a nice streamlined wooden boat to try and escape the solitude and probably end up drowning in mid sea because I'm a bad carpenter! (o.O)

Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

hmm... *reads lord of the flies* i would build a shelter, eat, drink, and make a signal.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

I'd build a flag and declare the island mine and make a home a small one and work on a bigger one slowly and if their are natives make a government.

leo8nardo8
leo8nardo8
3 posts
Farmer

Search for food and water first. After, make a temporary house. After, search for high locations, to see the structure os the island. And make a big fire to anyone can see, and to scare the animals.

Showing 61-72 of 72