rockmaiden1
162 posts
Nomad

do swiming

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

I would make a map out of bark i found, i would then glue it to a tree with the tree sap.Then eat the tree.

See im vegetarian...Not cuz i like animals, because i hate VEggis >

SuperZagron
SuperZagron
424 posts
Nomad

Find some yummy lookin animal and kill it with my wooden bow. Then i'd make a signal fire.

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

Look through all the parcels I was supposed to deliver and use the useful one. Paint a smiley face with my blood on a soccer ball. Attempt to start a fire and blister my fingers while doing so. Use an ice-skate's blade to pull my rotten tooth out. Build a raft to get off this wretched island. Lose my only friend multiple times in doing so.
Get off the island with my super awesome raft and coincidentally run into a fishing boat many days later. Then I will be saved by the fishermen and I WILL BE FREEE!!

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

i would have the best huntin trip of my LIFE. and yes i know how to make a bow.but ya definetly huntin

skittlezareAWESOME
skittlezareAWESOME
54 posts
Nomad

I would try to survive. Whatever that means to do. Eat tropical fruit, make a shelter, and map the island to know where I would be going.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

First, I start looking for food and water to gather. Next, I'll make a basic shelter to live in while I'm stuck on the island. And if I have any spare time remaining, I'll make myself a fire to try and get the attention of any boats or planes that might come.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

The island is a small piece of land...in a pond.
I guess I jump back to shore.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

make a raft with sea turtles and back hair

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

and yes i know how to make a bow

who doesn't?

I would just follow the shore to see if I could see anything at sea like land or boats etc then make a fire to try and attract people then go find some food.
44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

I would phone for help! So then I would be saved.

You should really have criteria's of what you have and what you can do and if there are other people with you.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

depending on the island i would the same thing as the fedex dude in the movie. i forgot the name of that movie.

stefaan
stefaan
44 posts
Bard

i would look for some crates with rum xD

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I would use a Dragon Shout to summon Odahviing and he would take me home.

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

are kidding me this wouldnt be stranded to me it would be like heaven to me ide have the greatest time building shelter creating tools i would just live on the island like its home no big citys no disgusting smells oh im getting caried away so yeah i would pretty much start a new life there.

Showing 46-60 of 72