ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5431834
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Strop I sent it, did it work?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well, I did reply some hours ago, so unless you didn't get it, it did.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I got the email. So what your saying is that basically there is no point in new submissions?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I got the email. So what your saying is that basically there is no point in new submissions?

Could we keep it there, then?
And no, that was not what I was saying. I was telling you to go write up your little part of the story, and send it to us. From there we will see if there is something that needs changing, or anything.
At the very least, you need to give at least a descriptive idea beyond "Efan is in the Tavern, tries to help/gets raided, is saved by Strop.
This is a story telling contest.

We are letting people in on this last round, so that the users who missed it can at least say there were in it, so all "new submissions" are welcome, as long as they have an idea of what is going on (and their character isn't reality defying).
Seeing your reaction, I have come to believe you have not read a simple thing like the FAQ for this, which would have explained a lot, like how we do a round and what to do with it, where to send it and so on.
So, if you don't mind me asking, go read the FAQ, then sit down and make up an idea we can work from, and send it to the email.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I apologize for the terrible never ending, constant misunderstandings Cenere, I have been very sick recently and my brain needed rebooting
I will now perform to the best of my ability (which is far greater than the paltry excuse of the past ignorant comments)

I have come to believe you have not read a simple thing like the FAQ for this

You are completely right. I was foolish.
So, if you don't mind me asking, go read the FAQ, then sit down and make up an idea we can work from, and send it to the email.

I certainly will.

p.s: I would have been irritated by my past behavior too. Thank you for giving me another chance to prove I have common sense.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Good. As long as we are not the same page, really. Hopefully it will be better soon.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Is it okay if you receive it tomorrow instead of today? I have homework and want to make a good quality (WOM) submission.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Efan: sure. We've got a lot of information to juggle, so it will take a while for everything to come through.

I hope to get the next part up by early next week.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Hermit: I'mma need you later, you down for that?

Sure but im on a weird schedule were I can access the Internet only a few times a week....anyways just give me notice(I maybe in a daze) since the whole timezone/internet access thing is like a huge difference just post something here or on DA if it needs to be hidden from prying eyes... the more information about what I need to do the better...
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

got the email in.

two actually. didn't see that there "initial reaction" part.

MANTA OUT. *finger guns*

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Oh god.

This thing has taken FOREVER.

I remember when Strops like "Hoping to get this done by some time before next year (Halloween I think he said..)"

I thought he meant 2010, Not 2011. T.T

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

This thing has taken FOREVER.

I think that round eleven is the last round.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Strop / Cen I sent my thing to the email...hopefully it worked.

It may be...unrealistic...and yeaaa...but it was character development...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I thought he meant 2010, Not 2011. T.T

Oh hi Jaza, you've been away so long you've evidently forgotten what year it is.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Strop, i'm going to email mine work tomorrow as I am putting the final touches in. And the night starting to get late.

Showing 4561-4575 of 5646