ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5382954
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Strop, I am not going to be able to get my entry done tonight...

Might I have an extension?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Can you tell me if I should start writing a side character?

Here's something to think about then:

What does your character normally do in AG, how long have they been there, will they recognise the significance of a full blown raid on AG, and what will they do?

That's the gist of any assignment I'll give to you.

Strop, I am not going to be able to get my entry done tonight...

Might I have an extension?

ASAP, really. The super early deadline was so we could move things as quickly as possible. It's kinda working.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Well I'll do my best...but I can't promise miracles...

My bad procrastination is wearing me down...and schoolwork takes importance...even though I'd really love to write...write...write myself away...

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

What does your character normally do in AG?

He serves drinks in the tavern and occasionally delivers messages.

How long have they been there?

Long enough for the drunken louts at the tavern to recognize him (to them he is known as boy!) strop also vaguely recognizes him.
will they recognise the significance of a full blown raid on AG?

Efan doesn't recognize it properly. He sees this as a chance to be a hero even though he has no fighting experience.

And what will they do?

He creates some Molotov cocktails and attacks the enemy in a humorous failure. Strop rescues him?

Efan character is a fox in description (of looks).
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Efan: Please read the information on my profile (the stuff to do with the WoM, anyway) to search for information about how to go about the business of posting. We've got a formal process going for ease of organisation.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Sorry
once again I embarrass myself on this thread.
I'll put my description in a temporary folder?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

You could write out a character sheet like the rest of us and post it in the char-thread? And then write up your entry, and send it for clearance?

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

You could write out a character sheet like the rest of us and post it in the char-thread? And then write up your entry, and send it for clearance?

I have been terrible with computers in general all my life. sigh, okay i'll do that.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

You could write out a character sheet like the rest of us and post it in the char-thread?

I just did.
and send it for clearance

what do you mean?
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

what do you mean?

Sorry, no help on this one. If you are planning to be in this, you have to do the really simply footwork.
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

OO I know I don't count for nuthing but I shall suggest winning the WoM with druuugs HAHAHAH!! iF ThEy Ar dAZed AND coNfUZed THeN bECOME COmFiRTABly numB yoU CAn tAKE THE pRIZED wHILE THE sMOKE On THE wATer

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

hang on hang on hang on hang on hang on. hang on. hang on.

so do I get to write Manta fighting off the horde of raiders? or what?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Yeah Manta, you're only A FEW DAYS LATE *horse punts you in the nuts*

But seriously read the assignment, email me your idea and we'll tailor something for you.

Hermit: I'mma need you later, you down for that?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Straawwwpppp....wontcha let me send my entry in on Friday night? Becaaauuseee I've got a car trip then and it's the only time I'll get...

*gives sugar cube*

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

KR: Yeah I can do that. Given the situation that is, shall we say, about to unfold, this may work better for you.

Friday it is.

Showing 4546-4560 of 5646