ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372310
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

No one ever explained how you did the obstacle course so fast Cenere :/
I think that was all the way back in page two of the archives

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I have to say, you are pulling those black/white clouds off really nice.

Thank you, I'm happy to be getting that feedback, considering I have no idea what I'm doing. Then again, neither do clouds when they take up those strange forms so I guess that makes the both of us...

As for the subject of the cameo, I would rather not think of that moat ever again.

Me neither, especially when I stated that Strop's latrine emptied directly into it...

Also why are you not on AIM D:

Wow, you clearly did read the archives. In detail.

That has to be worth some kind of award.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Thank you, I'm happy to be getting that feedback, considering I have no idea what I'm doing. Then again, neither do clouds when they take up those strange forms so I guess that makes the both of us...

Then just take my word for it: You are doing good. I like clouds, I know what I am talking about > >...

Me neither, especially when I stated that Strop's latrine emptied directly into it...

Yes.... Yes...

Also why are you not on AIM D:

You remember that talk about that boring thing I was doing? You know the assignment that has about as much importance as my BA (due to some ef-up in the administration of out school)? Yeah, that. I am sorry, but I kinda try and get that rounded up tonight, along with teh comic and bashing my face into the wall for even tiptoeing online when I am clearly not capable of writing anything with that in the background because I am a moron.
Anyway, that. And next weekend I will be at my parents', because Easter.

Lots of energy.

I also do agree with Strop's thought on an award, as long as I don't have to do anything for you to get it.
(Besides, I was noticed by someone else than Strop! I am not invisible anymore! ... I better go get some clothes on...)
Zahz
Zahz
47 posts
Peasant

The rest until the next assignment should be dirty sketches,

Speaking of unintentional double-entendres...
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

What, you have a plan that involves unintentional double-entendres?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

You sick pervert! What kind of person do you think I am!?!?!?

STROP.

The baby is yours.
I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE KIDS BRO.

I TOLD YOU.

But anyway, since I know that someone will read it:

Cenny. I miss you. Come back to me cenny! I'm sorry I haven't been on for so **** long!

I love you.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Lots of energy.

Haha
*waves*
I also do agree with Strop's thought on an award, as long as I don't have to do anything for you to get it.

I would be honored to accept.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Man, I go to bed for six hours (then play Far Cry for another six, shaddup, I'm on a long weekend holiday), and WTF HAPPENED TO THIS THREAD LOL.

Also Cen, thanks for linking TV tropes, now I just have to go watch Gurren Lagann. At least it'll stop me from trying to watch Friendship is Magic. I've been trying to watch it without feeling embarrassed for three whole episodes now.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

WTF HAPPENED TO THIS THREAD LOL.

Pretty sure nothing happened. I think your brain drunk with exaustion and overuse. I prescribe caffeine, sugar, steroids and speed.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

(then play Far Cry for another six, shaddup, I'm on a long weekend holiday)

But Strop, you're meant to be spending all your free time on the WoM, like you know we will do for the assignment you give us! :P

*goes back to minecraft*
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I prescribe caffeine, sugar, steroids and speed.

You're only saying that because of what was said in the court case, aren't you.

But Strop, you're meant to be spending all your free time on the WoM

I was pissed off. The MAN is trying to serve me up with a speeding offence. I take offence to that particularly because I think the charge is a load of hockey.

Anyway, the picture should be emerging now... speaking of which I've decided what to do for the cover page for round 11.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/11-2.png

I bet you guys have no idea why the mods are taking this exit. Trust me, there's a very good reason.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

And here's a big reveal... it also means I do have to cancel the contest for this chapter's cover page. Hopefully you don't mind.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/11-3.jpg

I would shrink it, but then you wouldn't be able to see ANYTHING. It's a very 'dirty' sketch, but for a bit of sport, see how much of this virtual AG you can recognise! (Hint: It's consistent with the map, as well as the story as told in chapter 10). For bonus points, see whether you can deduce where the moderators are heading, and for EVEN MORE bonus points, see if you can deduce why they have to take this route!

Okay, after this I will get to work on the following pages explaining what happened between the end of Chapter 10 and this point. Then... IT'S ON!

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Rhetorical?

see how much of this virtual AG you can recognise!

My following guesses used this map: http://strawpony.deviantart.com/art/Map-of-ArmorGames-114381139

There appears to be a large house on it's own. Is that firertail madness'?
If that's true then it must be above "aristocrat way" (I could barely read that part of the map on my screen :P).
Unless it's a moat surrounding it, which probably makes it Armor castle :O It's so confusing!

But the two are right next to each other so I gues it's not all so important. They could be heading to the cathedral, or profile lane? But anything in that general direction..Orrrr the other direction which could make it the tavern (unlikely), the shopping quater or anything in that general direction :/

And i'm guessing they have to take this route because it's sneaky and probably quicker. Perhaps it's to mount a rapid assualt from somewhere? Perhaps they don't want to get injured or for the newgrounds people to track them?
----------------------------------------------------------
That's right, I DO have too much time on my hands right now.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Rhetorical?

Give him the coffee, Strop!

If Strop's tower is that high, I will start wondering why someone hasn't killed him with his own ninjasuit yet.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

If Strop's tower

See now that's what I needed as a hint
Showing 4936-4950 of 5646