ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372074
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Unless it's a moat surrounding it, which probably makes it Armor castle :O It's so confusing!

This part is correct, since Strop's tower comes from the East wing of Armor Castle (not something I have ever explicitly stated, but it has turned out that way from repeatedly drawing it). Having said that, the rest should be a little easier to work out now!

If Strop's tower is that high, I will start wondering why someone hasn't killed him with his own ninjasuit yet.

Strop's tower. A place of magic and handwaving for all those who somehow make it into his room.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Strop's tower. A place of magic and handwaving for all those who somehow make it into his room.

And sudden urges to choke him in his own suit.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I have a really weird image in my head of Cenere on Strop's back choking him with his tie.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I have a really weird image in my head of Cenere on Strop's back choking him with his tie.

This might need to be drawn.
After all, Strop was who forced him to wear it in the first place.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I would shrink it, but then you wouldn't be able to see ANYTHING. It's a very 'dirty' sketch, but for a bit of sport, see how much of this virtual AG you can recognize! (Hint: It's consistent with the map, as well as the story as told in chapter 10). For bonus points, see whether you can deduce where the moderators are heading, and for EVEN MORE bonus points, see if you can deduce why they have to take this route!

The only places I recognize from this sketch(mainly because it's hard to determine what I'm looking at for most of it) are the Armor
Castle which has already been determined, and what appears to be a large explosion in the background which I am guessing is the Armor Academy after Dank blew it up. I'm guessing that they are going to the amusement park since it's in that direction, everything else in that direction that I can think of has already fallen(Aristocrats Way, The Amphitheatre, The Armor Hospital...I think, etc.) on top of the fact that you wanted Crimson to send everyone there for evacuation. Also why they took that route was probably because last time I checked the tower had no stairs to begin with, and it was the only safe way down(how did they get up there though?) Anyways those are my guesses off the top of my head.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Crimson's experience shows through. While not entirely correct, he's well on track!

Note: there have been several major explosions throughout Round 10. So you can really narrow your guesses down from that.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/stra.jpg

This is a lot more PG that the one I started with at first. Which I believe I will keep to myself.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Oh that gives me some dirty images in my mind Cen...*shudders*

Excellent drawing otherwise...

At first I thought that Strop's tower had exploded out of the Castle and was flying into the air...but obviously not.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Crimson's experience shows through. While not entirely correct, he's well on track!
They're actually heading to the Tavern on the slim chance they are able to find Leon McAcid: the last -- and best -- hope for Armor Games.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

O_O
That's pretty much exactly what I was thinking of. In quality detail.

This is a lot more PG that the one I started with at first. Which I believe I will keep to myself.

Which leads me back to O_O

I'm not sure wether to say well done for the good drawing or simply wonder what Strop's reaction will be.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

They're actually heading to the Tavern on the slim chance they are able to find Leon McAcid: the last -- and best -- hope for Armor Games.

And once again the day was saved by Leon McAcid.
The end.

Oh that gives me some dirty images in my mind Cen...*shudders*

Something tells me I don't want to know.

Which leads me back to O_O

I am in a horrible violent and somewhat sadistic mood, which lead to a less... Let's say "cute and funny" version.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

*hhhhk gaaahhhk hnnnnnnng haaaaaak*

Dx

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

D:
You weren't supposed to kill him!
*covers Cenere's face with a cloth soaked in ye olde chloroform*

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Strooop!

I'm stilll waiting on that e-mail response. S'kinda important since I need a bit of guidance, should I enter the next round and help with thine conclusion.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I'm having internet and email trouble. But mostly internet, so is it Ok if I do whatever needs to be done by Email? I don't really have a choice.

Showing 4951-4965 of 5646