ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372296
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I'm having internet and email trouble. But mostly internet, so is it Ok if I do whatever needs to be done by Email? I don't really have a choice.

You have to email first anyway! Once that's done we can figure out what we need to do.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Okay good. I am getting a decent amount of response from most of the main players (would like some more to reply, though!) But we are getting somewhere!

No updates as of yet because I am working on something related, but unspeakably awesome, which is to say I can't tell you what it is until the WoM finishes.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

You have to email first anyway!

I can't do that until you've sent me the details. And I think it was a map? I'm not sure because a lot of my inbox archive has gone missing.
By the way, I had to refresh this page a dozen times to get this to work. (This message is copy pasted)
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I can't do that until you've sent me the details. And I think it was a map? I'm not sure because a lot of my inbox archive has gone missing.

I thought I already gave you everything you needed to start. I'll send you a copy of the email thread later this afternoon with updated instructions anyway.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Okay good. I am getting a decent amount of response from most of the main players (would like some more to reply, though!) But we are getting somewhere!

Did I miss something? :S
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Did I miss something? :S

Check your email. If there is none, send waomod@yahoo.com your current email address!
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Well I have been gone now I am back...i am behind again nooo! I wouldn't mind something to do for round 11. btw what would happen without batman and robin...aka Strop and Cen, will robin go off and make his own team of side kicks because of the ever regret of being second :P, perhaps there is some sorta Justice League in the making.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

Wow when I saw this was on page 511 I was SO excited.... imagine my crushing dissapointment.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I don't understand. What were you disappointed about?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I emailed something Stroooop....haha Strooop...we should make StrooopSoup...

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

I don't understand. What were you disappointed about?

hes prolly hoping for another one of your kick as... comics btw the thing you posted on DA might find better light to reveal who did it on this forum? IDK where else you have such a large fan base of Ninja Pony fans then here, but if its one of those dark remote corners of the internet I dunno if you'll ever find the artist. BTW I have used your DA several times when talking to other artists, those who like drawing equines and such, and they tend to find your art great but idk if any of them would draw your character...Sorry for being off topic but Strop has a small delimma of having mysterious fans :P
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Sorry for being off topic but Strop has a small delimma of having mysterious fans :P

It's not fair. Only Cen is allowed to be more ninja than I!

Also yes, I know the update hasn't been forthcoming. This epic awesome I've been working on has taken a couple more days than I expected.
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

Yeah Hermit was right. I thirst for Great Justice.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Ohhhh I see. Yeah. I'm workin' on it!

(There's gonna be a loooot of great justice. Lots.)

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

We'll start with this, and work our way from there!

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/11-4.png

Showing 4966-4980 of 5646