ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372102
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

Well, that was like a drop of water fallen on my tongue. No cameos for this round?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Well, that was like a drop of water fallen on my tongue

How apt, to say that. Patience, your thirst will yet be sated!

No cameos for this round?

Yes, but most of them are cameo characters who have become regular.

Put in honey, vinegar, and beans. I think it describes strops personality.

Beans beans the musical fruit...

Okay enough of that!

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/11-5.png

I'll try to get the next couple of pages out now but it'll be a toughie!
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Oh yeah I'm on a roll!

Here's something for you:

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/11-6.png

I wish I had the time to do these pages properly ;_;

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

(actually you know what, I'm too tired and I gotta drive tomorrow, so... CLIFFHANGER LOL

Will update with more story asap.)

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I like Strop's doe-eyed expression. Asherlee's evil smile is pretty sweet. Dank looks a wee bit flat, though I like the shading from his helmet. I've always been fond of DM's hair. Moe's looks sweet. His text is a nice touch. Zophia is clearly and completely the most ****** of all of them.

Remember when this was gonna be over around November 2009? Good times.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Considering it ended up with the ingame time being prolonged as well, it is almost, ALMOST okay.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Guys.. I think I can give it another go.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Remember when this was gonna be over around November 2009? Good times.

Don't jinx it, every time somebody mentions a projected deadline, it gets delayed further D:

Guys.. I think I can give it another go.

We're always on the email!

Anyway, right now I'm finishing a chapter-by-chapter summary of the main events of the WoM. Once I've finished that, I'll post the next part, which will start to give you hints as to what the moderators plan... and where they're gonna need some help.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Phew. Finally. I managed to update the FAQ with a chapter-by-chapter summary of the story so far. Most of the major events covered by every character are mentioned in it, so it may be a bit clunky to read.

Now I can update the current storyline, by which I mean go to bed!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

That was a pretty nice recap. Will probably help people who haven't been keeping up with the story from the beginning, and it was nice to be able to recap on everything myself.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

The summaries were very, well... apt, but I'M STILL THURSTAY!!!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

The summaries were very, well... apt, but I'M STILL THURSTAY!!!

And I'm still sleep deprived from getting 2 hours sleep having written that darn summary. It was a minor miracle that I was still able to thread needles into veins today.

But fear not, I also thirst for GREAT JUSTICE! Just probably not tonight, or you may get a horribly mangled picture that doesn't look like anything.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Hey strop, I emailed y ou the other day and you haven't responded yet.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

yeah my bad, I wasn't able to access the email as much as I thought I would. check it again in a tic!

i now'm working on the next update... but I need some people to submit our we're gonna get stuck.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

i now'm working on the next update... but I need some people to submit our we're gonna get stuck.

Eh wot?
Showing 4981-4995 of 5646