ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5971695
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Well, I dragged it up. Here's a link to the original pic for Klaus' pose!

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Well, I dragged it up. Here's a link to the original pic for Klaus' pose!

lol, that does seem like Carlie, but where is the bear?
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

No bear, just look at Klaus' depiction of himself and match the poses xD

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

The only things I remember about Klaushouse from back in the day was that wildlife pic, but for the Carlie joke and not his facial expression, the grammar nazi fight, and...the boxes(Must I say more?) well anyways I like the new sword sheath a lot better, and it is curved perfectly. Too much more and it would probably have to be called a katana, and I'm not a samurai you know.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I'm not a samurai you know.

Indeed. Bless you for that, you non-weeaboo, you!

but for the Carlie joke and not his facial expression, the grammar nazi fight, and...the boxes(Must I say more?)

No!

But yeah, the joke was more famous for the "Oh God that's a ban" line.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

I bet carlie was just thrilled with that :P
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

couldn't you say that AG has its own small set of meme's within the site, and that was one of them?
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

couldn't you say that AG has its own small set of meme's within the site, and that was one of them?

what do you mean by that?
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

what do you mean by that?

well that joke was used at other times I believe even within maybe a story or two if my memory does not deceive me. There were other jokes most about Strop that had a similar effect.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

well that joke was used at other times I believe even within maybe a story or two if my memory does not deceive me. There were other jokes most about Strop that had a similar effect.

such as...... (sorry i havn't been active in the community for very long.....)
jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Hurry and get back on topic Gametesta > <

Lol i cants wait for meh picture!

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Well, Strop is "a crossdressing ninja", Zophia is seen as the perv of the site for.. some reason. There is the "Oh God, that's a ban" line, Tuna is the "magikarp of AG" and "is so fail, he hits awesome from the other side", Devoidless usually is seen as the one with the closing comments that refers to the topic, while Nemo is the stalker of the site, and can be seen as such.
There is the buttrash joke as well, and mentions of Priest for that matter ("you are not as good a troll as Priest&quot, and Lige and his 1337 post count, and his odd ways ("I agree&quot. I think Lige is pretty much a meme for himself.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Zophia is seen as the perv of the site for.. some reason

here let me fix that for you

Zophia is seen as the perv of the site for...alot of reasons

there we go fixed, now anyways there are a lot more things Strop is known as besides a cross-dressed. I made note of this in my "I can't draw that" theme entry.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Well, Strop is "a crossdressing ninja", Zophia is seen as the perv of the site for.. some reason. There is the "Oh God, that's a ban" line, Tuna is the "magikarp of AG" and "is so fail, he hits awesome from the other side", Devoidless usually is seen as the one with the closing comments that refers to the topic, while Nemo is the stalker of the site, and can be seen as such.
There is the buttrash joke as well, and mentions of Priest for that matter ("you are not as good a troll as Priest&quot, and Lige and his 1337 post count, and his odd ways ("I agree&quot. I think Lige is pretty much a meme for himself.
I hate the "I agree" meme. It's the most anoying spam people make, because hardly anyone is ever as good at placing them as well as Lige...
And Nemo and Cholo kinda made Lige a meme of his own, yeah.

Zophia is seen as the perv of the site for...alot of reasons
And yet amazingly enough I'm still PG13 enough to be a mod.
Well I did ask Carlie to permission before I posted "artistic nudes" way back then...

This is starting soon. :3
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

And yet amazingly enough I'm still PG13 enough to be a mod.

I remember another site I used to be on...it was a well known fact: "Strop is a terrible mod but we all love him anyway."

Oh, err...yeah, I'm not here to talk about my past >_>
Showing 511-525 of 5646