ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5971802
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

If you don't come out with one, I'm afraid you'll have to...make do with whatever I give you. And if you whine, I will...treat your character unfairly! >

Anyway, I got delayed because something came up which requires me to be away for a day. I will have to post the lineart for the full roster tomorrow.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

The title for Jess is fine. Though if you could include the word 'atriotic' that would be better, she really loves her country.

Nationalistic fervour. Step one to beng a Fascist.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Vise's title is awesome. I can't wait till I see your portrait of him. Nicho's and Jess's should be awesome too.

And

[quote]Strop is an OK mod but also a bogan that we all know anyway.

Kingryan you bogan, you should know I am the bestest most awesomemest mod EVAR >_<[/quote]
The point that he is an OK mod is why he's [squily voice] the bestest most awesomemest mod EVAR [/squily voice]
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Ok I'm trying to keep up with this but there is alot of.... anyway, what is a title here?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

anyway, what is a title here?

Strop is giving each character a title to go with the name, mainly to describe the character, and for the fun of it.
They can be found a couple of pages back, or on Strop's profile.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

If you don't come out with one, I'm afraid you'll have to...make do with whatever I give you. And if you whine, I will...treat your character unfairly! >

*attempts to not whine*

Mary the troubled girl... Angry... Aha!

Mary the girl who is not a bogan unlike KR and sometimes Strop!
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Urm, did you write 'Changeling' or 'Challenging'?

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Urm, did you write 'Changeling' or 'Challenging'?

I believe he wrote 'challenging'
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Okay...Mary the Not-Bogan. Howzat! >

And if Jess flies a Union Jack, I might as well go the whole hog and call her Jess the Pommy Phoenix, bwahahahahahahaha.

Man, I have a headache. Oh, by the way, I'm waiting on two users to get their sheets tuned up. So I know this is going to start late...and you have my permission to blame them for it >:3

...I never said anything about running this contest in a fair fashion now did I!

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

...I never said anything about running this contest in a fair fashion now did I!

I think you have implied the opposite a number of times, though.
Jdogg is still on vacation, I presume.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Okay...Mary the Not-Bogan. Howzat! >

Ok.

And if Jess flies a Union Jack, I might as well go the whole hog and call her Jess the Pommy Phoenix, bwahahahahahahaha.

I get to speak like a bloody pommie though, right? (trait I picked up awhile ago)
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I get to speak like a blimmin' Brit though, do I?

Fixed!

I think you have implied the opposite a number of times, though.

Well, when the time comes, I think I shall explicitly state it and be done with it
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Fixed!

Ah, toché.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Pazx the Mary-Pierce Combo ;3

Nah joking.