ForumsArt, Music, and WritingI am [Insert AG Name Here]!

177 27155
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

This thread is dedicated to those wanting to prove to the people of AG, they are who they say they are. A little joke initiate by Fst6 on Jezz. After seeing Jezz's pictures I decided many AGers should take part in this spin off of Show your face to AG.

the Point of the thread is to show a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper with your AG name on it.

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq148/Island_Empire/Photo2.jpg?t=1245966238

here is me

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq148/Island_Empire/DSC00808.jpg?t=1245966271

here is jezz

(she told me to upload hers since she is leaving to goto bed).

anyway hopefully we will see some real faces and some confirmation, because I am somewhat tired of zega (a 13 year old male) posting pictures of a 400 pound over weight woman.

• 177 Replies
Perslos
Perslos
353 posts
Nomad

I'm tempted to

Uh-oh

However, it'd probably not be suitable for AG

Oh well

I can be creepy.

Oh really?

An arrow cause I ran out of room.

I figured that was more fitting.

Not due to nudity,

Hrm...
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Not due to nudity, I'm not stupid, but ... I can be creepy.

Hrm...

Creepy thought Zophia. Why you putting those ideas into our teenage heads?!?!?! O.o
Perslos
Perslos
353 posts
Nomad

Creepy thought Zophia. Why you putting those ideas into our teenage heads?!?!?! O.o

Because, she was being tricky. Makes us think one thing, then throws it off to another spot. Plus, she knows that we are thinking about it anyways,
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Because, she was being tricky. Makes us think one thing, then throws it off to another spot. Plus, she knows that we are thinking about it anyways,

Well i certainly wasnt....... up until now, terrible thoughts. *looks innocent*
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Oh really?
Ya really.

I don't think I could say it any better than that. ^^ I corrupt your minds, on barely PG13 remark at a time.

Also, I have absolutely no idea what kind of images I spawned in your heads with saying I can be creepy. o.o
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Also, I have absolutely no idea what kind of images I spawned in your heads with saying I can be creepy.

lol they have about dies off right now.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I was going to do this, I wrote up the page and everything...

But then it was too dark for the webcam to have enough light to show the words (the light is behind me)...

Ah well...

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

I'm tempted to. However, it'd probably not be suitable for AG. Not due to nudity, I'm not stupid, but ... I can be creepy.

i dont mind being creeped out if its the way i am thinking you were talking about. not that i am saying anything. lalallaa

I don't think I could say it any better than that. ^^ I corrupt your minds, on barely PG13 remark at a time.
Also, I have absolutely no idea what kind of images I spawned in your heads with saying I can be creepy. o.o

well the kind of picture in my mind is haha. one or two of my gf do some crazy things. and you might call them creepy but i like it. hahaha. i know you get what i mean
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

well the kind of picture in my mind is haha. one or two of my gf do some crazy things. and you might call them creepy but i like it. hahaha. i know you get what i mean

sure they do sonam.
sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

just wish zoph didnt mind being creepy. hehe. yes i am creepy

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

just wish zoph didnt mind being creepy. hehe. yes i am creepy

Your the weirdest user i know right now.
sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

thanks so much. you dont know how much that means to me.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

thanks so much. you dont know how much that means to me.

Well you have no idea what it means to me >
sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

but i do have a hunch man. thats enough for me. hehehe

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

lol well im sure do. i hope you do anyway :P

Showing 151-165 of 177