ForumsArt, Music, and WritingI am [Insert AG Name Here]!

177 26501
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

This thread is dedicated to those wanting to prove to the people of AG, they are who they say they are. A little joke initiate by Fst6 on Jezz. After seeing Jezz's pictures I decided many AGers should take part in this spin off of Show your face to AG.

the Point of the thread is to show a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper with your AG name on it.

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq148/Island_Empire/Photo2.jpg?t=1245966238

here is me

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq148/Island_Empire/DSC00808.jpg?t=1245966271

here is jezz

(she told me to upload hers since she is leaving to goto bed).

anyway hopefully we will see some real faces and some confirmation, because I am somewhat tired of zega (a 13 year old male) posting pictures of a 400 pound over weight woman.

• 177 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Sonam, there is no reason to show your face in this thread, as it is not the topic of the thread.
It is largely unorthodox to actually post pictures on the forum, because of the personal security rules, which means that is not really brave to show your photo on the internet, but more stupid.
If people do not want to do so, they are allowed to say no.

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

lol you guys are right strop is probably a combination pirate/ninja/mafia soldier who goes on armor games to vent his anger and frustrations with the world. That sounds like a good theme for a trilogy...
IT'S TRILOGICAL!!!

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

Well I asked three questions. Which one are you referring to?

lets say the first and last ones. the answer to the second would be for fun.

By the way i havn't seen pics of you in threads at all!

its a well known fact blind people cannot see
Perslos
Perslos
353 posts
Nomad

Technically, all people we actually call "Blind" are not completely blind, they just have poor vision.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Nobody said anything about being blind.
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

He's saying he's posted many pictures which is true. You just have to look for them.

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

Technically, all people we actually call "Blind" are not completely blind, they just have poor vision

who are you? i know you are not a new member. probably someone i pissed off by mistake. o well

Nobody said anything about being blind.

well there are a lot and you basically have to be almost blind to miss every single one of them

He's saying he's posted many pictures which is true. You just have to look for them.

Thank god. one person who understands. who woulda thought a mod would help me out.
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Thank god. one person who understands. who woulda thought a mod would help me out.

Strange.... Most users think mods are Gods.

Guys.....They are normal people. <_<
sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

well yeah. but mod dont take me in a good side. they kinda have an issue with me or something. i think this time i will get banned soon and then i will leave AG but come from time to time with different accounts to piss people off. well i am a dreamer

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

well yeah. but mod dont take me in a good side. they kinda have an issue with me or something. i think this time i will get banned soon and then i will leave AG but come from time to time with different accounts to piss people off. well i am a dreamer

http://kevinrobinson.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/epic_fail.jpg
sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

that was cool. do it again

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

that was cool. do it again

http://billdunlap.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/facepalm.jpg
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Technically, all people we actually call "Blind" are not completely blind, they just have poor vision.

Umm no, 95% of blind people are completely blind. The other 5% can see only the amount of light as if you were looking through a straw.
Perslos
Perslos
353 posts
Nomad

Umm no, 95% of blind people are completely blind. The other 5% can see only the amount of light as if you were looking through a straw.

That is made up. Don't lie. Most Blind people can still see, just not as well.
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

That is made up. Don't lie. Most Blind people can still see, just not as well.

Well Tennisman is closer to being correct. I would say about 60% are color blind, 45% complete blindness, and 5% partial. It's not that big of a percent, but there aren't official.
Showing 121-135 of 177