ForumsArt, Music, and WritingI am [Insert AG Name Here]!

177 26502
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

This thread is dedicated to those wanting to prove to the people of AG, they are who they say they are. A little joke initiate by Fst6 on Jezz. After seeing Jezz's pictures I decided many AGers should take part in this spin off of Show your face to AG.

the Point of the thread is to show a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper with your AG name on it.

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq148/Island_Empire/Photo2.jpg?t=1245966238

here is me

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq148/Island_Empire/DSC00808.jpg?t=1245966271

here is jezz

(she told me to upload hers since she is leaving to goto bed).

anyway hopefully we will see some real faces and some confirmation, because I am somewhat tired of zega (a 13 year old male) posting pictures of a 400 pound over weight woman.

• 177 Replies
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

My face is in the " show your face to AG" thread

That's not the point, look at DDX's (and even Strop's) example.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

strop doesn't show his face, just his back!

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

But it's still part of his body! You've only shown a piece of paper and your hand.
Besides, the OP said something along the lines of "take a picture with a piece of paper covering part of your face". :P

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

yeah you guys are gutless. at least i have show multiple pics of mine here in AG. you are scared to even show your face once. is it that ugly? i ask you.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

yeah you guys are gutless. at least i have show multiple pics of mine here in AG. you are scared to even show your face once. is it that ugly? i ask you.

To be fair Gametesta did show his face as well. You can do both. Anyway some people are just shy or fearful (or both <looks at self> to show it properly. Or eeerrr... showing ther full face is to conformist >.> lol
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Because showing your face makes you brave. Sonam, you need to grow up. People don't have to post their faces if they don't want to. And in no way are you allowed to just call people out like that. Hey, I'd call you ugly too, but I'm not gonna say it....oh wait too late.
sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

and there i thought mods didnt have tempers. i wasnt calling anyone ugly. i asked people. and you showed your face so who cares.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Ha, well in the past ALOT worse could have happened, but I don't believe you were around at the time. You just don't need to be blunt like that. If people don't want to show their faces, they don't have to. I know I did, but that doesn't mean everyone else has to.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Happy, Sonam?

It's obvious you don't Sonam, but some people have very low self esteem and they don't want to get judged. Not even on the internet. People have their own reasons to avoid showing themselves on the internet. Why are you insisting they post? Do you live to pour over pictures of other people on a gaming website?

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

would you scream out loud enough to make someone go deaf if i say yes to your question?

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Sonam is never happy and always AP hungry.

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

haha. thats not true. i am actually happy all the time. even when my comments look like i am all angry at someone, i am just doing it for the fun of it and hey i am not AP hungry but somehow, APs come towards me like i am a magnet

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Happy all the time? Well on SYF to AG you look tired and sad.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae163/Gametesta/P6300277.jpg

By the way i havn't seen pics of you in threads at all!
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

would you scream out loud enough to make someone go deaf if i say yes to your question?
Well I asked three questions. Which one are you referring to?
Showing 106-120 of 177