ForumsArt, Music, and WritingSummer Armatar Contest!

844 141211
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello Armor Gamers!

It's that time again! Summer is here and it is time for a new armatar contest! So how this works is that you can submit your own original armatars to this thread following the theme of Summer. If I like it, I will add it to the 1AP armatar section for all members to use! You can reference previous contests for a better idea of what this is all about here.

Keep in mind that there are some guidelines, and unless your entry follows these set of rules it will not be accepted. So be sure to check those out.

GUIDELINES:
1. Must be appropriate. Cannot be offensive or profane in nature. Try to keep it clean!
2. The entry must be square, and at least 100x100 pixels in dimension.
3. Must scale down well to 100x100. So if it is larger, make sure that it will still look good when it is scaled down to armatar size. A few suggestions about this:
- Sometimes simple is better. If you go into a lot of detail, it might not look as great when you scale it down. So just keep in mind what the final size will be.
- If you are able to do vector, that can help with the sharpness of the image. However, since they are so small this probably isn't a big issue.
4. Must be completely original. You cannot use elements from other piece of artwork, the entire armatar must be 100% original.
5. Must be summer themed.

Good luck! And I look forward to seeing some awesome summer armatars =)

• 844 Replies
Filmsimon
Filmsimon
5 posts
Nomad

up to par? what u mean? and summer realated? how can it not be its a summer dragon! and its summer outside with the big yellow sun.

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

Well to start it's colors are off. Let's see what lazy people think:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk268/kattenkalle/drake123-1.jpg

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Dragons are all-season....

Filmsimon
Filmsimon
5 posts
Nomad

wow ty u for showing it! ye it took me a pritty long time to pick the perfect colors, but i think i got it pritty close to the reality so im happy

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

"sigh" I thought the lady bug had a chance :'( oh well, I'll go back and touch it up, congratz tho kirby, I love the sun/moon =D

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

I'm still crying hysterically. Some of these that got selected are of the same quality as mine but mine didn't get put up.

*Cries even more hysterically*

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

thats sweet!

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Alright I re did my ladybug in hopes it would be..better

so here it is

http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp33/samy_7869/Ladybug-2.jpg

or

http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp33/samy_7869/Ladybug.jpg

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Haha thank you, I spent about 4x as long on it, but I guess it was worth it.

DiGiorno
DiGiorno
489 posts
Nomad

Armatar contest's are bs -.-. none of my like 5 made it in... WTH is wrong with people... whatever i will make some more.. Because i wont give up >.<!

DiGiorno
DiGiorno
489 posts
Nomad

umm i do... Your picture is dumb....
It's easy to think of mine are awesome!
everyone likes pizza bro

yemDX
yemDX
4 posts
Nomad

DiGiorno, I liked his picture. D:

And yeah, your picture is kinda lame. : (

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

I'm going to continue complaining about mine not making it on there.

*Start to calm down but is still crying hysterically*

Anyway, *sob*, here it is. For the third freaking time:

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu16/TSL3_needed/rsz_1armatar.png?t=1247386289

I'll stop complaining if someone tells me why it didn't get up their.

Sorry if I'm annoying you, but it took me an hour to get this right.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Hmm it needs something more...but I'm not sure what, something to take up a bit of the sky

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

That's the thing though, Arizona only has a blue sky with really high occasional clouds. I could add a plane, but not much more to keep up with realism.

Showing 436-450 of 844