ForumsThe Tavern'Write A Movie' Contest - Theme: (pending)

1443 315925
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

This thread is going to be a success! Me and goumas13 thought of this thread. When he gets on I'll tell him to come here and tell you what he is going to do. What you are going to do is make a movie using these directions.

Title:
Plot:
Setting:
Characters:
Movie Cover: (picture from photobucket)

There are going to be two judges for each competition. Each competition will be two weeks long. And the winner will receive a merit by Carlie. You cannot win twice.

Now all I need is to have two judges.

First competition is going to start when I have two judges to judge the movies. It will end on July 24th. Get Thinking!!!!

• 1,443 Replies
dp6669
dp6669
188 posts
Nomad

Alright. Since you are my best friend dp6969 you can be the next judge. August 4th I think?

yeah dude
that works
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

[quote]lol tennis let me judge a round

You have to be super active and talk to me on this thread a lot. You also have to have it done by a certain time. Are you up to that task?

I get to judge 3rd round than And 4th, and 5th, and 6th...
Joking.

Let me just get some other people to get to judge then you can do it some more.[/quote]

You will probably be at my house anyway, lol.

And that is when the next round starts. I don't know when exactly it will end and you judge.
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

What the hell?

Just scratch out all of the quotes. I didn't mean to say that.

hahs

dp6669
dp6669
188 posts
Nomad

lol
yeah i will be at your house
so it dont really matter XD

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

I'll judge on augest 4th dont worry

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I'll judge on augest 4th dont worry

You better be there. If you are not I will quit. So you better be there.
PYT
PYT
162 posts
Nomad

Title: Deadly Town of Washington
Plot: One day in Washington D.C., a couple of teenagers named Kate, John, and Rebecca were on a road trip to New Jersey for a competition. The competition was for the three best chearleaders in the state. They were getting into their van, but didn't notice that their tires were flat. On the way up to New Jersey their gas was only at a quarter tank. John was driving, and didn't notice that there was no more gas in the gas tank. They had to pull over, and wait for help. It was basiclly an abandoned road. There was this dirt road, a path or something. They had no choice but to leave the van and follow the path. They got to this abandoned town. They went into an abandoned saloon, and heard a creepy sound. Kate went to go check it out, but didn't come back. John went to go looking for her, but couldn't find her. Rebecca went upstairs of the saloon, and found Kate hanging on a rope bleeding from her eye socket, and a huge bite mark in her head. Rebecca screamed with fear. John didn't respond. Rebecca ran downstairs to find John getting swarmed by blood thirsty zombies. John was screaming "HELP ME!" Rebecca tried saving John, but to find her getting swarmed by zombies also. Rebecca, John, and Kate became zombies as well. There came more victims, and more victims to the Old Town of Washington.

Setting: Washington D.C. to The Old Town of Washington

Characters: John, Kate, and Rebecca

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

In that case, can I enter this round with an awful entry?

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

In that case, can I enter this round with an awful entry?

If you really want to.
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Here is my movie. It is kind of a Romantic Horror, but it is still horror.

Title:

Park of Death

Characters:

Derrick: Your character is 26 years old, 5ft 10' tall, with sharp blue eyes and blond hair. He is trustworthy and daring but can be evil and is not scared of anything.

Carly: Your character is 25 years old, 5ft 2' tall, with deep brown eyes and black hair. She is gentle and lovable but can be outspoken and is scared of death. She is Derrick's girlfriend.

Murderer: Suspicious. He has a black cape on and a black hat. He is 6'4" and carries a knife on him.

Setting:

Los Angeles, California; a park.

Plot:

There is this young couple (Derrick and Carly), they have loved each other for almost 4 years now. They were at Derricks apartment when they were watching the news, there has been a killer lose in the city. Like Derrick always is, he didn't really get scared so he asked Carly if she wanted to go too the park they go to every weekend. She said no because there is a murderer in town. But she went anyway not thinking anything could happen. When they got there Derrick started getting a little shaky and Carly started freaking out in her mind. Then all of a sudden Derrick got on his knee and asked her to marry him. Of course after 4 years of dating Carly said yes. So as they were celebrating and talking about it on the slide, they both heard a rustle in the bushes. Carly panicked. Then the murderer appeared and slits Derricks throat and takes him. Carly is just in shock and crying. She cant believe it.

I could of wrote the whole movie but I felt like I could give brettrumour a break. I hope you liked it.

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

I could of wrote the whole movie but I felt like I could give brettrumour a break. I hope you liked it.

dont matter to me I read these every like hr so Its no problem to me.
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Yea. But how did you like it?

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Anyway, Lets get some more people to post there movies. I know Brett wants to judge a lot of them.

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

Title: Arctic Blood
Plot: Arctic expedition of 15 men go to the Arctic circle to poach some polar bears, but after two nights in camp, blood is splattered inside one of the tents. Each tent holds two people, and the ribs of the two dead poachers are in a circle around the tent, sticking straight up in the ground. One of the men verbally communicates that he wants to leave, but Ari Rangtion shoots him in the face. From there, poaching continues. They didnt catch a bear for the next two days, but three days later, they kill three bears. That night, three of their poachers are found dead. Ari, with only eight people behind him, pulls out all the stops. They decide to do a genocide of the area of all life. After murdering everything they see, Ari stays out of his tent. He sees a human figure enter the camp, but it is very bulky. he shoots at it, but misses. When he leaves his sniping point and returns to camp, screaming for his wife, he finds everyone dead. Alone, in the arctic, with something after him. He begins to head back south. The next night, he continues moving, but he hears the snow crack, like someone has stepped in it. the beast pounces, it turns out to be a man with immense arms, sharp teeth, bugged out eyes, pale skin, and clean shaven. It has fed off the essence of the bears, and with them gone, his chances of living through the days have diminished. It is on death's door, but it isnt going down without a fight. It sinks its teeth into Ari, but Ari fires a pistol into its arm. The beast rips the wounded arm off, and eats it. Ari fires more bullets into it, as it extends its claws. It pounces, ari fires a bullet into its head. The claws go through Ari's neck, and the creature's brain is hit with the bullet. It is over, or so it seems as noises the creature made are heard in the background, only in greater number.
Setting: The Arctic Circle, American Zone, year 2011
Characters: Ari Rangtion - The Head Poacher; Emma Rangtion - His wife who is just as bloodthirsty; J Severin, Hayden L. Troast, Riddick Kurokai - his top henchmen; The Beast - IT
Movie Cover: http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk110/gaarathefunk123/20221098P8098902c.jpg

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I can see some tough competition.

Showing 181-195 of 1443